Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for KH's affair: I do believe in a differece of perspectives. My dad and my mom were seperated for a while but lived together because well, my mom needed his support. However, it was clear to my dad and to me that they were over romantically. My dad started dating someone else around that period and my mom did feel betrayed. I understood both of them, but, as a third party, I really understood my dad. Living together doesn't mean being together. Not even when someones pregnant.

It was interesting that Kaine knew nothing about Terri drinking herself to sleep every night for 6 months. How could anyone not know their other half is not drinking. The infamous "good-night" kiss would be a give-a-way as well as other moments. :crazy:

Wow - so Kaine didn't know TH was drinking for months, then got a DUI? Wow - just wow. How do you drink yourself to sleep without your spouse not knowing about it. I love my Chardonnay, and hubby certainly knows about it. He would certainly see the grocery receipts or the wine in the cupboard. Very strange...

Now folks are coming forward that she drank at other folks houses behind their back -- saying their alcohol levels were significantly low after TH left.

And saying baby K is a whole new kid?

How did KH meet TH? He's not going to get into it. He can throw TH under the bus over and over, but can't even say how he met TH? Talk about a 1 sided interview. Then he starts saying she did drugs and lost rapid weight in 4 months -- but doesn't have any real information to confirm it.

Oh, but he can't say how he and KH met?

It was an odd interview......

Moo

Mel

I thought it was odd too. It wasn't that he can't say how they met, he just had no intention of getting into it. I got the impression that both KH & DY made a pact that they would not discuss it or divulge it, but both of them wanted the reporter to know that TH & DY were not friends then or now.

The image of them sitting there looking at each other and shaking their heads 'no way are we talking about this' came to mind.

Very odd, but very interesting interview. Worth listening to.

I find it very interesting that Terri came back to the family and complained about LE saying her phone pinged from a tower she was no where near. Why even bring that up to the family? Was she trying to get answers or ideas from Tony maybe as to how that "could" happen? How you could be in point A and your phone pings at point B tower instead of the nearer A tower? Very interesting.

Also, it sounds to me as though the project was set up Thursday and to be taken down on Friday, after 10:00. Interestingly, I think he said it twice, Kaine says it didn't make sense because Terri was going to "drop off" Kyron and then bring the project home. It sounded like there never was a plan for Kyron and stepmom to tour the sci-fair. If so he didn't mention that. He just said drop off Kyron. Hmmm.

I see alot of "baggage" and "issues" being used to make TH look guilty. She may be, I'm stayin' on the fence, but "baggage" and "issues" don't make you a murderer.

-Kaine says he started to miss things in 2005- he says TH started to lie about drinking and 'substances'... he said that TH was 'obsessive' and taking larger than normal amounts of stimulants and fat burners. In four months, between january and april of 2005 she went from 185 down to 123 (62 pounds in four months!). He is unaware of steroids but says anything is possible

-Kaine also says he missed the drinking back in 2005. She was drinking behind his back and 'drinking herself to sleep every night'.

-when asked if alcohol was still a problem he said that since this has happened people have come forward to say that when they (k and th) visited people they would notice after they left that their "alcohol levels were down since they visited"

-PPD; they are adamant this is not a diagnosis (not sure if they meant for Terri???) PPD is what she told Kaine she had and she claimed to him to be taking meds from a doctor for something but he doesn't know what it was or what it was for. Kaine says first was the drinking than the ppd and it put her into a "different state of mind"

-350 k retainer: not sure where she got it but want to know and if the reporters find out first DY tells them to report on it. "she was very vocal about how much she paid for it"

-Kaine is not currently full time at work

-will not discuss baby K's daycare plans but says that SHE IS NOT ASKING FOR TERRIE... and her demeanor has changed... "she is a whole new kid"

-Why was J sent to Rosenburg? Kaine says that he spends the summers with his dad. He says their relationship is good. That yes they butted heads but just like any other teen and father.

-J and Terrie butted heads more often and Kaine had to act as the mitigator.

-J told him (kaine) that if something bad happened he would live with him

-Kaine said what was going on with J's and Terrie's relationship was not normal and he had to do a lot to help their relationship

-DY and Kaine's parenting plan for Kyron was flexible as needed... but DY had Kyron every other weekend and every other holiday and half of every school break. They were currently in the process of adjusting this to be age appropriate. Last summer they started 6 weeks with one parent and 6 with the other (previously he had switched every two weeks) and he did have some adjustment issues: ie: not wanting to leave one place if he was having fun, etc

It was interesting that Kaine knew nothing about Terri drinking herself to sleep every night for 6 months. How could anyone not know their other half is not drinking. The infamous "good-night" kiss would be a give-a-way as well as other moments. :crazy:

That just floored me. I just don't know what to think of that one. I mean, every night for 6 months and he had no clue? That is one distant guy. I saw other signs of distance in that interview. I think, if Terri did this, that may be a clue as to motive. If she felt she wasn't getting enough attention.

I am not saying anything is in any way Kaine's fault. Not dissing him. Our personalities are our personalities. I know lots of distant people. Distant doesn't mean bad to me.

We are hearing only one side to the story, of which, I am not a big fan of at all. There are always 2 sides to the story and then there is the truth. The only way to get a better perspective of what was going on within the Horman household is Kaine and Terri sitting at a table together as well as Desiree and then questions asked to all.

Agreed. Actually just the opposite. They make you gain weight. I've been on prednisone as well. It sucks. I hate being on it but it's the only thing that helps when my asthma goes berserk.

The type of steroids one takes for asthma, arthritis, inflammatory response, i.e. prednisone, solu medrol etc. are not exactly the same as anabolic steroids used by body builders, Different side effects, tho the anabolics do make you gain weight, same as prednisone, et al.

I see your point but fishing for information is in a reporter's job description. Maybe it's best that if she DOES know that kind of information, she keeps it to herself, for the sake of the investigation, but who is to know for sure?

Well, yea, Michael, but he did it very sloppily. And in the wrong situation. If he were interviewing a lying politician about corruption charges, that's one thing.

But he's pretending friendship and understanding for a grieving mom and dad. Then he pulls that crap, excuse me. FAIL.

There are other ways to get to that kind of information.

What techniques you use depends on the situation, IMHO, and that segues into a whole discussion of ethics, which is what this thead is *not* about.

But I appreciate your perspective.

He could have said "There's been so much talk, most of it confusing, about pings and timelines and all that. I'm trying hard to keep it straight. As best as you know, did TH & DD meet that day?"

If they say "Can't talk about that," he's got a quote.

But he's not an investigator sneaking up on grieving people.

We are hearing only one side to the story, of which, I am not a big fan of at all. There are always 2 sides to the story and then there is the truth. The only way to get a better perspective of what was going on within the Horman household is Kaine and Terri sitting at a table together as well as Desiree and then questions asked to all.

Patty, what table are they sitting at?

They know about the pings because Terri talked about stuff that LE was accusing her of. Listening to this interview reinforces my feeling that Terri is the type of person who has told crucial evidence to someone, even beyond Desiree and Kaine saying that she has probably told friends in the past (before Kyron went missing) about someone she might be in cahoots with or places she may have taken Kyron. This is obviously where DeDe comes in. If DeDe is not directly involved then she is probably the person Terri has revealed the most suspicious details to. Either way it seems Terri has to have at least another person involved in her schemes.

You know what surprised me?? Kaine said that J had told him that if something bad happened, he would live with Kaine and not Terri. He basically said: "Ask J, he trusted me more than he trusted his bio mom, even though we butted heads".

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy Kaine's relationship with J was addressed. And if Kaine said "go ask him" then I believe it. Also, J's bio dad didn't exactly give TH a glowing review in earlier media interviews.

Maybe there wasn't any "brown chicken, brown cow." lol (If you catch my drift...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member