LA - Ahlittia North, 6, abducted & murdered, Harvey, 13 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sorry but Winn Dixie is not closer than the mini mart, as Winn Dixie is on Woodmere Blvd 3 streets away from apts. and mini mart is across the street.. big difference

Closer than the Walmart I was speculating about. I saw the mini mart, but would it have color surveillance?

I'm just heartbroken. :(

Rest in Peace, sweet child, Ahlittia.

:rose:

OMG I just logged on and saw the found deceased and my heart just dropped. I am so upset right now.

I have been quietly following along. I am also so very sad. Poor baby. Rest in Peace sweetheart.

so, Flugence the wanted sex offender is Hill's nephew! That is why he was named a POI so quickly. Did this nephew have easy access to this child? Did the family know where he was and allow him to be in their child's presence? So many questions.

Heartbreaking.
just watched the mother's interview again and noticed that once the family saw Ahlittia was missing the first place she went to look was his nephew's house.

Poor darling girl. Put in the bin like trash makes me really really angry. Ugh.

I have been following quietly too. I read every day but don't usually sign in except to comment. This little girl's case is heartbreaking. I felt sick when I saw "found deceased." I was so hoping for a happy ending for her and her family.

I am so heartbroken. Poor little baby girl. :(

I was praying this would be all one big mistake and she would be returned home. :(

RIP Ahlittia. Fly with the angels above. xox

You are not trash baby girl ! You're beautiful and free now. Bring comfort to your mama.

Rest in Peace, precious Ahlittia.

(((((tears))))))

I'm going to bet the family had no idea what he was accused of before . Also wondering if he had his own key or when he came to the door , little girl recognized him and trusted him :(
God strike down this evil monster!

this is terrible terrible news. I am so sorry for this family.

:rose:

did they catch this animal yet??? :burn:

How horribly sad! RIP, Ahlittia.

Was it just part of a normal search that led them to look in a dumpster at 1:00 AM?

How horribly sad! RIP, Ahlittia.

Was it just part of a normal search that led them to look in a dumpster at 1:00 AM?
They started searching dumpsters yesterday evening. By then, I believe they had an idea what would be found. But that's JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back