LA - Ahlittia North, 6, abducted & murdered, Harvey, 13 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mom,Dad and Stepdad, all three took and passed their polygraphs. That says a lot, IMO.

I have only heard a member of law enforcement speak about the parents on the one video I referenced. I have not had an opportunity to watch other videos aside from the mother's interview. Do you happen to have a link handy of law enforcement stating verbatim that all three passed their polygraphs? I don't doubt you; I just know that sometimes reporting can be misconstrued. There was probably a video of it, and I overlooked it. Thank you, katydid23.

I have only heard a member of law enforcement speak about the parents on the one video I referenced. I have not had an opportunity to watch other videos aside from the mother's interview. Do you happen to have a link handy of law enforcement stating verbatim that all three passed their polygraphs? I don't doubt you; I just know that sometimes reporting can be misconstrued. There was probably a video of it, and I overlooked it. Thank you, katydid23.

Helen, I posted it above and quoted the polygraph info in it but here it is again:
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5033489/

I know polygraphs are not foolproof. But I am glad the three adults took them, because it does help me clear them somewhat from my radar. Normally, the stepdad would be looked at closely because of the statistics and circumstances. So passing the poly helps me look other places. Sadly, I think his nephew is the most likely suspect for me now.

Oh I disagree...as you are trying to do everything possible to protect your family, but most times (statistically) it will be someone you or your family knows that violates that trust.:blowkiss:

Well, we are pretty selective about who we have around our children. We don't leave our children with babysitters or do the sleepover thing. My oldest (16) just managed to graduate in one piece. I do worry since she is heading off to Stanford at such a young age, but she is pretty mature and careful for her age. But, there is always some amount of risk involved; it's a part of growing up. Of course, nothing is foolproof--I realize that. Being a Vietnam vet, my husband is even more vigilant and protective of our children than I am. than I am. My childhood was the complete opposite. It's amazing that I survived unscathed; I was pretty much unsupervised from five on.

This is really not sounding good at all. :(

The POI per LE is simply a POI for being a sex offender that cannot be located. In that same video Geneva did you notice at 3:54 or so that one person says everyone is crying etc and the next frame the mother is talking and not one tear or sign of distress on her face? Maybe anger but I don't see any other emotions and no signs what so ever of crying. No fear no nothing.

I do not believe anyone knocked on the door. Someone entered through the front or back door. They picked up the child (after collecting a few of her things) in her queen sized blanket and carried her out the front door while she was still groggy. With both hands full the perp could not pull the door to. Seeing how he thought about the toothbrush I am sure he would have if he could.

This would have taken place just before dawn. What needs to happen next is LE or mom needs to see if anything else was taken. The brush and toothpaste is something she would obviously notice. Did the perp take clothing or shoes? If so you have a chance of finding the child alive. IMO this is a bona fide child abduction by a sex offender.

I don't chime in on many cases. If the perp was going to take the child to keep for an extended period of time clothing would be missing. If the perp was taking the child temporarily only the toothbrush and toothpaste would be missing. I am on the fence about the blanket because it would be the best way to abduct the child. However it could mean that the sex offender is homeless.

I am wondering if LE has evidence we do not know about involving the POI. He fits my suspect profile to a T.

I can't wrap my mind around senseless violence such as this. We live in a sick world in desperate need of divine intervention.

Noooooo this is just horrible :(. For some reason, I was optimistic about them finding this little girl alive.

Rest in peace, sweet girl.

Oh, how terrible! Found deceased is horrible to see this morning. Now to read where this little darling was found. :(

Rest in peace sweet baby girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back