LA - Ahlittia North, 6, abducted & murdered, Harvey, 13 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks! I'll put it on the map when I find it.
http://goo.gl/maps/EOqEb

Go to the apt address, street view. look at those upstairs windows... they are basically sliders....and It also looks like ( from one of the videos) that each apt has a sliding glass door on the bottom floor- that does not have security screening/lock.

Go to the apt address, street view. look at those upstairs windows... they are basically sliders....and It also looks like ( from one of the videos) that each apt has a sliding glass door on the bottom floor- that does not have security screening/lock.

I don't know the exact apartment address actually, I just know it's in the 2900 block of that street so that's where I put the house icon on the map, but bessie has posted some pics of the outside of this exact apartment and one shows some kind of door that is made of black metal bars, but I don't know enough about that kind of door to know what's what.

I don't know the exact apartment address actually, I just know it's in the 2900 block of that street so that's where I put the house icon on the map, but bessie has posted some pics of the outside of this exact apartment and one shows some kind of door that is made of black metal bars, but I don't know enough about that kind of door to know what's what.

The black security door is on the front door only. The back has sliding patio doors. Other apts have even easier upstairs windows-with air conditioners on pedestals on top of patio roofs...Numerous ways to get in. There are boarded up windows on at least one of the apt buildings- I hope those apartments have been searched.

Kids do get snatched from beds. In the wee hours, people DO crawl around and snatch up little children and items to take with them, although this is much rarer than a parent making a child disappear.

It does happen. :(

Step-dad said he noticed the toothpaste was missing, not HIS toothbrush. Then said it wasn't AN's toothbrush that was missing, which leads me to believe it was mom's. wonder if mom's toothbrush was pink or purple, making the perp think it was AN's, not realizing hers would be smaller. I know my husband and I have the same toothbrushes, but mine's like a raspberry color and his is blue (for boys :) )

Kids do get snatched from beds. In the wee hours, people DO crawl around and snatch up little children and items to take with them, although this is much rarer than a parent making a child disappear.

It does happen. :(

Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper. And he was homeless.

Noticed the news here has spelled her name Ahlittia and they pronounced the i-a at the end. So few clues I am still not even sure of her name.

I wonder if some homeless sicko perv was out bright and early and was trying the door to see if it was locked, and she happened to wake bright and early (5am, 6am, whatever) and hear the sound and go over to helpfully let the person in, assuming it was someone known to her? Then perhaps this person came on inside and managed to keep her quiet long enough to grab a blanket and a toothbrush & paste (homeless person essentials) and then took her along as an extra bonus?

I know, this is horrible and probably far-fetched, but who knows what certain types of sick/dangerous people do in their demented minds.

edit - ok the obvious struck me like a minute later... how's a homeless person (or anyone else for that matter) gonna get a comforter and a little girl ANYWHERE without being noticed? you almost 100% for sure need a VEHICLE for that.

edit 2 - unless, and probably ONLY unless, they just took her straight across the road to the woods. Which is probably why they're searching there, among other reasons. :(

http://www.fox8live.com/story/22847163/stepfather-worries-as-search-for-missing-girl-continues

Deputies say Flugence is a suspect in another case, a sexual battery of an 11-year-old girl in Harvey. They came across Flugence's name while going through a list of sex offenders in the area. Flugence has not been named a suspect, but authorities believe he may have information about the case.

The above is a pretty bold statement because IMO they are basically naming him as a POI, although no direct quotes. Something to watch...and does he know the family? How would he get in? So many questions in this case. ~ All over the map, but I am fearing for this precious little girl.

When I think of those 3 things missing, I get one image in my head. She was brushing her teeth (either remembered and got back up after everybody was in bed, or got up earlier than the parents and did it then) and someone threw the comforter over her to help absorb sound so nobody woke up. Unfortunately, that in no way explains who it was or how he/she got into the place.

My thought process is more along the lines of it being a Saturday morning and Saturday mornings with kids means one thing, great cartoons early that you can only catch on Saturday morning.

Perhaps she woke up early, dragged her comforter downstairs with her to sit in front of the tv and watch her cartoons.

Now this part may be reaching for it, and of course lots of factors, but I can completely envision a child not wanting to miss what is on tv and proceeding to run and grab toothpaste and a toothbrush then running back in the living room and brushing there.

Someone gazes in the window, knocks, she opens the door and they lure her out, seizing the opportunity.

Side note - I used to always find my toothbrush wet because my daughter wanted to use mommy's toothbrush, or if we were using similar ones because she would forget what color she had. She never was in to getting character toothbrushes and bubblegum flavored toothpaste.

Also, regarding mom and step dad not hearing, lots of potential factors as well. If they live in a neighborhood that never sleeps, they probably have created their own white noise for the bedroom, whether that is loud fans or simply a loud television. I have an uncle who used to sleep with his volume on the tv 3/4 of the way maxed out.

I honestly believe mom and step dad have nothing to do with it. If anything, mom may appear nervous or stuttering on her words simply due to the recent custody situation (which is still yet to be clearly defined), just getting AN back and somehow AN managing to disappear on her watch, so to speak.

Finally, for the record, hearing the pronunciation of AN's name, I think the correct spelling must be Ahlittia.

I wonder if some homeless sicko perv was out bright and early and was trying the door to see if it was locked, and she happened to wake bright and early (5am, 6am, whatever) and hear the sound and go over to helpfully let the person in, assuming it was someone known to her? Then perhaps this person came on inside and managed to keep her quiet long enough to grab a blanket and a toothbrush & paste (homeless person essentials) and then took her along as an extra bonus?

I know, this is horrible and probably far-fetched, but who knows what certain types of sick/dangerous people do in their demented minds.

edit - ok the obvious struck me like a minute later... how's a homeless person gonna get a comforter and a little girl ANYWHERE without being noticed? you almost 100% for sure need a VEHICLE for that.

I could get in that sliding patio door in under 60 seconds. Why mess with a metal security door to get in? And if she was in the living room watching TV - anyone walking through the back of the building could see her. Back yard is wall enclosed. Straight shot from back door through living room and out the front door.

Night little angel. Be brave. They're coming for you .

Regarding what jenlag said above about possible noise that would drown out the sound of the door or whatever other noises there could have been....maybe even snoring....I know my dad snored so loud it would drown out the sound of a jet engine.

My thought process is more along the lines of it being a Saturday morning and Saturday mornings with kids means one thing, great cartoons early that you can only catch on Saturday morning.

Perhaps she woke up early, dragged her comforter downstairs with her to sit in front of the tv and watch her cartoons.

Now this part may be reaching for it, and of course lots of factors, but I can completely envision a child not wanting to miss what is on tv and proceeding to run and grab toothpaste and a toothbrush then running back in the living room and brushing there.

Someone gazes in the window, knocks, she opens the door and they lure her out, seizing the opportunity.

Side note - I used to always find my toothbrush wet because my daughter wanted to use mommy's toothbrush, or if we were using similar ones because she would forget what color she had. She never was in to getting character toothbrushes and bubblegum flavored toothpaste.

Also, regarding mom and step dad not hearing, lots of potential factors as well. If they live in a neighborhood that never sleeps, they probably have created their own white noise for the bedroom, whether that is loud fans or simply a loud television. I have an uncle who used to sleep with his volume on the tv 3/4 of the way maxed out.

I honestly believe mom and step dad have nothing to do with it. If anything, mom may appear nervous or stuttering on her words simply due to the recent custody situation (which is still yet to be clearly defined), just getting AN back and somehow AN managing to disappear on her watch, so to speak.

Finally, for the record, hearing the pronunciation of AN's name, I think the correct spelling must be Ahlittia.
To begin with, bedrooms are on the second floor. In addition, the sound of the A/C compressor running outside your window (either your own or your neighbor's) creates a great deal of white noise, let alone if there's a ceiling fan and/or television in the background.

I'm sorry, I've been trying to follow but can't remember if the parents have been ruled out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back