LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember a pretty young blonde jogger that was abducted and never found in Liberty County. I cannot recall her name, but when I saw Liberty County I thought of her.

In a different thought, it is not just serial killers that are pyromaniacs. Liking fires is from the primitive part of the brain. There are actually three signs of sociopaths: 1. Late bedwetting (the brain is underdevleoped neurologically) 2. Cruelty to animals. 3. Pyromania. These traits go hand in hand because there is a problm with brain development and it is possible that this development will lead to socioathic behavior. This damaged/undedeveloped brain is animal-lilke and will lead to sociopathic behavior like serial killers or rapists or sexual deviants or predators, etc. It is also genetic because it is in the DNA and reproduces the same tendencies and behavior. Some people believe it is the way someone was raised--environment. I see it from a genetic and neurologic viewpoint. If a cihld from these type of parents is adopted by a perfectly normal family and has a great environmen, they are still going to be sociopaths. Just my opinion, but believe me, i have seen it.

scary! on my husband's side of the family there are some crazy people. one a genius for NASA but a recluse in his basement for the latter part of his life. one molested his children, quite a few alcoholics, and 2 bipolars. i didn't know any of this until AFTER we got married, not that it would have changed anything. (the genius recluse, child molester, and alcoholics were dead before we married) but i am afraid that some of this stuff could surface in my children. so far they are all normal, but they are still very young.

I don't remember a majority thinking the white truck wasn't important.

Not saying it was the majority but there were many, many that did. It got tiring I know. That is why they started calling it the darned white truck.

Not directed at you Megsy...

Sometimes I think people just pick up on an interpretation of what they hear and run with it. No one knows where Mickey was taken definitively.

For the thousandth time, I don't know or necessarily believe that Mickey and/or her bike was under that truck. I just don't see actual facts and LE confirmation that it didn't happen. No one has provided any type on concrete evidence that it did not happen. There is no concrete evidence period of where it happened.

The only thing I am doing is trying to figure out what is in the pic that doesn't make sense. To me, there are too many coincidences to completely rule it out. Actually, the evidence points more to something happening to her in this vicinity than it ever did before.

Long before we knew this white truck did in fact hit her as IS now confirmed by LE, most of us knew something in this pic stands out as not being quite right. I think it is further evidence that it is a possibility even if remote.

Unfortunately, many of the other members that also allowed for this possibility are no longer participating on this forum.

someone on here came in and said they went to HS with him and his brother. said he never smiled and <modsnip>. i haven't seen that poster on here since. i wish they'd come back and elaborate. it was right after the arrest was announced so it was hectic on here. i think i remember the name properly, but i don't want to say it just in case I am incorrect.

If you see them on here again, can you ask? I'm just wondering because I saw that he lived in Rayne which is right next to where I live and I may know people who went to school with him if he lived there when he was younger. He's only 5 years younger than I am.

The records might only be available to LE, the courts, DAs, attorneys, etc.
Since as we all know everyone is related to everyone else down here, I don't recommend you checking. BSL's cousin's aunt's first cousin's sister might work there and we have no idea what kind of people BSL is related to. I'd leave this to pros.

You are correct! I didn't think about that!!!

someone on here came in and said they went to HS with him and his brother. said he never smiled and <modsnip>. i haven't seen that poster on here since. i wish they'd come back and elaborate. it was right after the arrest was announced so it was hectic on here. i think i remember the name properly, but i don't want to say it just in case I am incorrect.

I don't have a link but I think I read that he went to Church Point HS.

And that is why I think they said the bike was dumped fairly soon after she was abducted, if I am recalling correctly? As in the night she was taken? Since the warrant says she was killed on that date, I believe he did everything before daylight on the 19th, including dispose of Mickey's body, and probably near the bike. I don't think he did a whole lot of stopping and starting once he had to get rid of evidence.

i'm sure his girlfriend is being questioned extensively. hopefully she can shed some light as to where Mickey may be.

Thanks for the compliment!

Was your ex a juvenile when the guy was murdered?
They may have considered manslaughter different from a flat out murder 1 charge and that's why the expungement took place but I'm not sure. I worked for attorneys and have them in my family but I'm not one so this is just my opinion.

No mam, both men were 19 at the time. It was a fight over a girl and Ex beat the other man to death with his fists and a beer bottle. Served FOUR years. ((Why is it I know people that are serving 10-20yrs for having pot plants?? rhetorical..I just have to say it!))
He had burglary charges, disturbing the peace, and fraud charges when he was 16 that were dropped very easily it seemed. I picked a winner! ;)

ok....who is Lindsey W? Did someone accuse you of being her? :waitasec:

Yes many locals are calling or contacting me on fb saying the see me on ws
There is a local by the user name LindsAy W, my real name happens to be LindsEy W.... For personal reasons I feel the need to clear the air, basically I don't want to be accused of leaking info or anything along those lines

a criminal psychologist in Baton Rouge told me yesterday that the serial killer in Baton Rouge at the same time as Derick Todd Lee (i can't remember his name) would hit his victims with his car while they were jogging then take them right away. i think BSL hit her to take her right then and there, not to persuade her to get in the car. i don't think he even tried the nice guy illusion, oops i'm sorry let me give you a ride home. i think he jumped right out and took her

What if he intended to kill Mickey, but failed? I mean we often hear of cases where the victim was "left for dead" yet survived because of their determination to live.

No one should give up diligently and thoroughly searching until that proof exists that she has died--her body found.

I think that the suspect was found early, comparative to some other cases.

i don't think she willingly got in his truck like the Raleigh girl. i want to believe that she said, no thanks. i'll call my mom or a friend. that's what i would have done.

i ran out of gas (new car, wasn't used to it not having the big lit up tank when empty - dumb of me - i know) on i-10 recently and a trooper that was a few cars behind me turned around and came back to help. he insisted i get in cuz it was his duty to not leave me on i-10 with a baby and toddler when the gas station was 12 miles away. i knew he was really police because i had called the LA travel help line before he got to me, and they reported it to local LE to send someone out. he wasn't who they sent out because he showed up a few minutes after. Luckily, i heard them reporting me on his radio while he was getting out of the car. He responded on his radio, yea i got it, i'm with the white female and 2 small children near mile marker whatever. even after all of this, i did NOT want to get into his car. i was scared the whole way to and from the gas station and this was at 10am in broad daylight with a real police officer.

Again Off topic, sorry.

I had an incident too. I left work about 8 PM. Car conked out on interstate. I was on a high bridge that shook with all the trucks (I think of WB).
I left the car and started to walk on the shoulder. One of the scariest things that ever happened to me.

The walk to nearest exit was a good mile or mile and 1/2. I always keep a flashlight in my purse. As I walked I chanted; "God is with me". I am not religious, but my mantra helped me stay focused. An 18 wheeler pulled over and asked me to get in. NO! I said I'll just keep walking. An SUV pulled over and I said NO! Just call the police for me. I kept walking.

As I approached the exit, a mini van pulled over. The man said to me; "I know you won't get in the car with me, but my wife is right behind me.... she will take you home. This lovely woman drove me to my door 10 miles out of her way. I am forever endebted for their kindness.

(crying my eyes out right now)

What if he intended to kill Mickey, but failed? I mean we often hear of cases where the victim was "left for dead" yet survived because of their determination to live.

For 1 month and a half? In the wilderness of wherever? Doubtful.

Oops I guess I can't use that link, if y'all google the names "Alexandria lowitzer and chasity armstrong and Cynthia Tucker"
You can read up on when and where these girls vanished

Yes many locals are calling or contacting me on fb saying the see me on ws
There is a local by the user name LindsAy W, my real name happens to be LindsEy W.... For personal reasons I feel the need to clear the air, basically I don't want to be accused of leaking info or anything along those lines

I am very sorry to hear this. The name is very common unfortunately.

If you click the triangle on your post and explain the problem, I am sure a moderator will be able to help you :).

I vaguely remember a pretty young blonde jogger that was abducted and never found in Liberty County. I cannot recall her name, but when I saw Liberty County I thought of her.

In a different thought, it is not just serial killers that are pyromaniacs. Liking fires is from the primitive part of the brain. There are actually three signs of sociopaths: 1. Late bedwetting (the brain is underdevleoped neurologically) 2. Cruelty to animals. 3. Pyromania. These traits go hand in hand because there is a problm with brain development and it is possible that this development will lead to socioathic behavior. This damaged/undedeveloped brain is animal-lilke and will lead to sociopathic behavior like serial killers or rapists or sexual deviants or predators, etc. It is also genetic because it is in the DNA and reproduces the same tendencies and behavior. Some people believe it is the way someone was raised--environment. I see it from a genetic and neurologic viewpoint. If a cihld from these type of parents is adopted by a perfectly normal family and has a great environmen, they are still going to be sociopaths. Just my opinion, but believe me, i have seen it.

Good post thanks. Co-worker and talk about this. Brain or DNA dysfunction. :rocker:

I am very sorry to hear this. The name is very common unfortunately.

If you click the triangle on your post and explain the problem, I am sure a moderator will be able to help you :).

I'm a Lindsay too! :rocker:
CatchKitty-
Tell your friends to look closer at the LindsayW on WS, I do believe you can see abit of her face/body shape in her userpic! Sorry people are giving you grief!

I'm surprised others have not come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee