LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often wondered if it was the same BL as well since it seems to be such a common name. And it makes no sense why he would burn his turn on the 31st, you'd think he'd want to file a stolen truck report and burn his truck as soon as possible to MS's disappearance so he could say well it wasn't me, I told ya it was stolen! Maybe the 31st was just the day it was found and it just happened to be another BL that just happened to rent a car near by?? Especially since he kept the car for so long, when he obviously didn't need to with all the other vehicles he has (if they are running). Who knows?? Maybe the poster can post for sure saying if his drivers license and address is also listed with the rented car info to be certain that it is the correct BL and not just the name?

From what I understood they found the truck on fire on the 31st....to figure out why he took that long to burn it you have to take into consideration when the pics of his truck in front of circle k were released...and also his work schedule. Time to plan a trip out of state report the truck stolen....aaaaaall that then burn the truck IMO.

I think it should be really looked into where he stayed while in Texas. How he got TO the far rental place. Where he slept all the nights in between. IMO he has GOT TO have friends or family in Texas!

This guy is a piece of work isn't he? My Lord what an evil guy. The more I learn the more I bet he killed many women.
--------------

I know, Lera. I woke up early this a.m. thinking about the evil, and was praying for Mickey and her family.

The ego of someone who does these things is phenomenal. Flying under the radar? No, I think flying above the radar is more an apt description.

Over-inflated sense of self. And with each crime, more inflated.

I just really thought that there would be significant change in how these cases and investigations are handled since the murder of the beautiful person, Ms. Dru Sjodin, in 2003!

I was very much involved in trying to find her (online crime forum).

Dru just radiated sunshine, much the same as Mickey, much the same...

Maybe Mickey is still alive. We don't know yet. Odds are in the favor that she is not alive, but, I find that people who vehemently demand you think she's dead, might be trying to derail the search for her.

I think its quite possible that he very well could have dropped her off injured or tied up and left her for dead but not dead. Possibly even thought she was dead but maybe she wasn't IMO.

That being said, IMO I think they must have some reason to believe she is dead like blood or something or IMO they slapped the murder charge on him to threaten him with death if he didn't say where she is. IMO if he hasn't spilled the beans by now to try to save his own life he knows spilling the beans about where she is would result in a murder charge anyway.just my opinion

But I can tell you this as a fact, they need to keep him whether they drop the murder charge or not because if they charge him with only kidnapping and he bonds out he does not stand a chance! Poor baby. Sad but true he's safer where he's at.....and he knows it!

Before Brandon got arrested, some people here had a feeling the perp might have posted on this forum.
I wonder if now that we know who the perp is, people think Brandon might have done that.

Speaking of how he fooled people who had to observe his behaviour, (I know very well how psychopaths behave) I wonder if sometimes they (some of them) do believe they changed and they really think they can try to be normal. After all in jail he wasn't exposed to potential victims.
I say because I had the "luck" to meet a person (not necessarily a sociopath) who thought could have a normal relationship, feel love, be normal etc, only to realize after a while that no...it wasn't really working, he only thought he could be normal.
Just to be clear, I'm not trying to defend him, justify him or anything. Just asking for opinions of people who might be more knowledgeable than me on that matter.

I don't know why the quote feature doesn't always seem to work but...

in regards to BSL making a date while he has a GF/is engaged, etc.... this woman said he asked her out on June 20th.

I still speculate that his GF/fiance told him prior to 5/19 that her family was upset when they found out about his RSO status and maybe she told him they thought they shouldn't be seeing each other. The following weekend pics were released and they realized he was possibly involved with Mickeys disappearance and the GF/fiance ended the relationship.

By June 20th he's on the rebound, looking for a new woman in his life.
well I am thinking he and the cf got into it beforehand and possibly the 18th or 19th he's looking for a new woman??? Maybe even tried to talk a little with Mickey and he maybe got mad because she refused a ride? Just speculation. But maybe being rejected by his gf was his own personal sick reason for a)looking and b)not handling rejection. Imo

--------------

I know, Lera. I woke up early this a.m. thinking about the evil, and was praying for Mickey and her family.

The ego of someone who does these things is phenomenal. Flying under the radar? No, I think flying above the radar is more an apt description.

Over-inflated sense of self. And with each crime, more inflated.

This guy has shown a lot of covering up along the way. My gosh, he could have actually drove to Tenn. and taken the Bobo girl. Well, I doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I think they need to gator hunt where the bike was found...they can xray them to see well you know.

So his case is going to the grand jury on the 18th. Although this is closed to the public, will we get any answers to the hundreds of questions we have been asking? Is there a chance we can find out some more information about what evidence they have against bsl, or will this remain confidential?

Before Brandon got arrested, some people here had a feeling the perp might have posted on this forum.
I wonder if now that we know who the perp is, people think Brandon might have done that.

Speaking of how he fooled people who had to observe his behaviour, (I know very well how psychopaths behave) I wonder if sometimes they (some of them) do believe they changed and they really think they can try to be normal. After all in jail he wasn't exposed to potential victims.
I say because I had the "luck" to meet a person (not necessarily a sociopath) who thought could have a normal relationship, feel love, be normal etc, only to realize after a while that no...it wasn't really working, he only thought he could be normal.
Just to be clear, I'm not trying to defend him, justify him or anything. Just asking for opinions of people who might be more knowledgeable than me on that matter.
I get your drift I think....are you thinking that on that night he "gave up" on trying to be normal?

IMO that is exactly what I think happened. I think all the problems of his life such as not being able to have contact with his child and all the trouble he was getting from the gf's parents and all the other trouble he was having because of his rso status made him break down and just give up trying to be normal.he's probably spent the majority of his life trying to fake being normal and in his own mind trying to live down his mistakes and not be that anymore.....and it kept coming back to haunt him. I think the girl came to her senses. And I think he started doing dumb things like whiting out rso status on his lisense beforehand...I think he wanted to escape it but he couldn't.....and I think he just caved in.
Just my opinion.

----------------
Yes, understand you're not trying to defend. And, I have had much the same thought process on this.

So his case is going to the grand jury on the 18th. Although this is closed to the public, will we get any answers to the hundreds of questions we have been asking? Is there a chance we can find out some more information about what evidence they have against bsl, or will this remain confidential?

I am wondering how much the grand jury members can say legally?

I get your drift I think....are you thinking that on that night he "gave up" on trying to be normal?

IMO that is exactly what I think happened. I think all the problems of his life such as not being able to have contact with his child and all the trouble he was getting from the gf's parents and all the other trouble he was having because of his rso status made him break down and just give up trying to be normal.he's probably spent the majority of his life trying to fake being normal and in his own mind trying to live down his mistakes and not be that anymore.....and it kept coming back to haunt him. I think the girl came to her senses. And I think he started doing dumb things like whiting out rso status on his lisense beforehand...I think he wanted to escape it but he couldn't.....and I think he just caved in.
Just my opinion.

Yes, I meant exactly that. The person I mentioned in my example had his normalcy façade break down after too many things happened in his life and he couldn't manage to keep it up anymore.
This might explain the lack of other victims as well, of course always keeping in mind how many crimes don't get reported.

Another something to share...

Sample RSO drivers license and mandatory ID card:
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

The white-out would only be in the very bottom right corner of his license. Yeah, it's an inch wide, but it might be low enough so that it would be concealed by the border of the clear window of his wallet.

I'd like to see this RSO indicator moved to somewhere more centrally located on the license, and printed over the holographic LA image.
how about punched out through and through the actual card? Hey you know what?.....kids and women who the rso might victimized are not going to check anyone's lisense before being victimized.......so I don't see any difference if the lisense says it at all IMO. Unless it is tattooed on the mfers forehead it doesn't make any difference IMO...
..sorry for the shark but seriously...

:what:

UHM....the only females that I know who do this are like over seventy!

I'm like that and I'm in my 20's so maybe you're looking in the wrong places....LOL.....but trust me homeboy ain't stalking anyone. Maybe me but I enjoy it......lol

Just my opinion.
----------------------

I find this interesting from a "rehabilitation" viewpoint.

From what I understand, he had a good job, one where he was paid well.

Maybe instead of that being a positive stabilizing factor providing for reintegration into society, and preventing crime, that income and ego boosting can contribute to invincibility in commiting further crimes.

I just found five tier three RSOs in my zip code. What to do? Send out fliers? Hire a hit man?
No. Buy a gun and guard yourself and your kids. Point it at a *advertiser censored* or two who come in your yard. Press it against their cheek if you can. Word will get around. The rsos will steer clear. Imo

Just want to say, I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Plenty of time to do that for trial. Why at this point is very low and subsidiary on my list to finding out:

Where is Mickey?

----------------------

I find this interesting from a "rehabilitation" viewpoint.

From what I understand, he had a good job, one where he was paid well.

Maybe instead of that being a positive stabilizing factor providing for reintegration into society, and preventing crime, that income and ego boosting can contribute to invincibility in commiting further crimes.

Well apparently not huh?.....I think he got down and gave up. Don't think he was thinking about his money.....I think he lost his motivation for trying. And he didn't lose his job or his money....so.......what do you think triggered him?

Well apparently not huh?.....I think he got down and gave up. Don't think he was thinking about his money.....I think he lost his motivation for trying. And he didn't lose his job or his money....so.......what do you think triggered him?

JMO, his inner nature

No. Buy a gun and guard yourself and your kids. Point it at a *advertiser censored* or two who come in your yard. Press it against their cheek if you can. Word will get around. The rsos will steer clear. Imo
---------

Excellent. I'm older than you and have had many experiences, but I consider that very sage and august advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers