LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The city is definitely Acadia. The outskirts may be in St. Landry. Tell ya what. Ill ride by tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Someone can tell me how to post s link to my google map with driving directions?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Well, when my son was a PO in Eunice, he used to go to calls occasionally on the very outskirts of St. Landry/Acadia but as you said, the city proper is in Acadia... and Swords is in St. Landry for sure.

I'm with ya! All of the sudden bells started going off...
:crosseyed:
Remember this?
http://www.katc.com/videos/search-is-on-for-missing-woman-10pm/
BW statement...
"You know what you've done" ~ or "You have no idea what you've done"

Add in that BW was supposed to meet MS BEFORE graduation to take pictures or videos of the horse she was going to sell!!!

That didn't happen and BW wasn't calling asking wth?

He WAITED until CS called HIM at like 5:30pm the next day???

Does anyone remember VERY early on the were a few posts about CS's statements about MS sounding "cold"?

About MS missing graduation and "we were a little mad at her"?

CS said "I bet she is having more fun than we are right now"?
We all speculated that maybe she was leaving BW's house to "stop" somewhere else before going home.

It WAS her birthday in a DAY!
That laid back attitude they had at first how she would be back.

Her dad saying she would NEVER get into a car unless she "knew" the person? He felt someone "local" took her...

ANYONE remember any of this? Ihave tried to look back and cannot find links...

I am seriously wondering if MS hadn't come into contact with BSL on an aquaintence level.

They say she isn't linked to him in any way...
What if he just had a habit of "running" into her?
Chatting it up??? Any chance they suspected him
but had no idea who he was?:couch:

BW seemed to know before the family things "weren't cool"

:cow:
The "what you've done" was definitely odd! It did sound like he was speaking to a very specific person.

Well, when my son was a PO in Eunice, he used to go to calls occasionally on the very outskirts of St. Landry/Acadia but as you said, the city proper is in Acadia... and Swords is in St. Landry for sure.

They pretty much stopped coming out here. Its dangerous because a call to 911 will get you transferred from EPD to Acadia Parish Sherriff's Dept several times. Speaking from experience.

Is he still LE locally? Opelousas?

Sorry about spelling in lest few posts. New Kindle and accustomed to ipad.

But he had had a GF for 9 months with 2 kids!

"couldn't" he blend in?
MAYBE not at the stables... but in general?

A nice "hi" how are you?

The girlfriend went to police. I'm sure if SHE knew THEY had ever talked she told LE!

Its possible but I just can't see him bringing his unsuspecting girlfriend and kids with him to stalk someone but then again you never know. Poor girl. I feel sorry for her! I wonder if he was ever abusive to her

The city is definitely Acadia. The outskirts may be in St. Landry. Tell ya what. Ill ride by tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Someone can tell me how to post s link to my google map with driving directions?

I agree. The city is Acadia. The outskirts are St. Landry.

I like to call him "#24"

That's a good one!

I was thinking of calling him "Baldy", since BSL reported the mystery assailant was bald, and yet his head was covered with a black hat. WTF??

They pretty much stopped coming out here. Its dangerous because a call to 911 will get you transferred from EPD to Acadia Parish Sherriff's Dept several times. Speaking from experience.

Is he still LE locally? Opelousas?

Sorry about spelling in lest few posts. New Kindle and accustomed to ipad.

No, he was LE in Opelousas before going to Eunice, but there is so much politics in the police departments you just wouldn't believe. Too much hassle for the money, so he quit and got a civilian job that pays a whole lot more. He is still friends with both depts as well as the SLPSO.
I know what you mean about transfers. The little girl who dispatches for EPD always complained that she'd transfer calls and they'd transfer them back all the time.

bbm: The video thing. You know, I am from a rural background and, until I started here at WS, I never thought much about being on camera just about every populous spot I might go in the world. Oh, I knew about cameras at banks and stores; but all these on-the-street cameras, private security cameras? Nah.

I guess BSL might be kind of a country boy ...? And also, let's not forget he was in prison for a number of years; you can kind of lose touch with current technology, etc., there, I'd think.

Now, if he truly is a serious "student" of forensics, this shouldn't apply -- but I tend to think maybe he isn't.

I was replying to a poster who thought that BL shows signs of being extremely savvy re: forensics.

That's a good one!

I was thinking of calling him "Baldy", since BSL reported the mystery assailant was bald, and yet his head was covered with a black hat. WTF??

Maybe he "figured" he was bald because the hat sat down sooooo low upon his head...no hair to hold it up above the brows.

The "what you've done" was definitely odd! It did sound like he was speaking to a very specific person.

I thought he was just being dramatic like the Kony-like you tube video. Theatrical almost. Not knocking it -it worked. I just thought it was for dramatic effect.

Maybe he "figured" he was bald because the hat sat down sooooo low upon his head...no hair to hold it up above the brows.

It was a Saran wrap hat. Duh!!!!

Edited to say Saran not Satan. Freudian slip? Lol

I don't know. Maybe he was just speaking generically as in whoever you are you don't know what you've done.

Maybe he always wanted to be a cop

No, my point was he did a very poor job so I do not think he was very smart, or up on forensics, or careful and this is why I do not believe he has gotten away with a whole laundry list of abductions, murders, etc...he just seems clueless as to what to do after he does his deed, not to mention not especially careful beforehand.

Did I miss something? Do we know that the girlfriend went to the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne