LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that the CIA intercepted your email.

I don't think BSL considers himself as working for the evil one. I can't even type the name because it scares me to. I think he considers himself normal and lies to himself. Going to that Church was a way to look innocent all these years as well as a way to lie to himself as well as the public. Or do all these serial killers acknowledge being evil? I don't think he wants to be considered evil?? Am I totally off base here?

We don't need the Pope on this - we have Father Brennan here in Lafayette.

For a full-blown discussion of demonic possession and exorcism by the Catholic Church -- in the full presentation of five victims and their true stories -- I would read "Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin. Warning: The book is very graphic. Having read it 20 years ago, I still can recall its contents and its graphic description of how demonic possession is introduced (Most of the time by sexual abuse of a child) and slowly grows into all-out demonic possession. Its affects on the priests and his assistants helping with the exorcism is included. Read at your own risk. It will change how you think about evil in the world.

DH & I gave our copy of the book to our son to read before he heads off to college. It is scary & graphic but our children have been fairly sheltered & we want them to know what is out there & hopefully be able to recognize it. What evil a defiant, unrestrained & self-indulgent lifestyle can open some up to!

RE: nose ring:

GBI interview of serial killer Gary M. Hilton enroute to dawson forest wma, GA 01/07/2008 to locate the remains of Meredith Emerson.
‘ Warning it is very graphic’…..CB is an SA with the GBI..GMH; Gary Michael Hilton
...snipped...

I followed Gary M Hilton's case - oh what a nightmare he is! I don't recommend reading his Meredith Emerson confession in it's entirety - it is horrible and impossible to forget. Like MS, Meredith was a fighter, a true hero. She should have been rescued. They were so close. :tears:

What makes you so certain? Unless you were there or privy to LE info, I don't see how you could be 100% certain.
One of the reasons that I have stopped posting on this thread because the opinion that there might be even a 1% possibility that the bike is under the truck is clearly not welcome here. In my opinion...those of us who were open to the possibility have been pushed away. Too bad, lots of good posters lost because of it.
Peace out.

do you think a truck could hit a girl on a bike in front of a busy circle k with patrons and no one hear it? MS more than likely would have screamed. bike+truck impact. bike+asphalt impact. You guys think it's under the truck so there would be scrapping noises. Also BSL would have to reverse the truck backwards in the road(further scrapping noises as the bike becomes unstuck from under the truck - and wow that would get your attention someone going backwards in the road!) and get out and get the bike and MS into the truck. You don't think any of this would have been seen or heard by the multiple people at Circle K or other drivers driving by? Also there's a camera right there. LE would have known from the start of the investigation where she was taken, the truck she was taken in and the description of her abductor. None of this happened. Crime scene tape was put up further down the street. People searched further down the streets. We didn't know a description other than profiling from an expert. We had multiple cars that were seen in the area that had to be ruled out 1st. So no, I think it's slim chance to none that that bike is under that truck. Plus I don't think LE is stupid, and wouldn't be stupid enough to release such a sensitive photo like that to the public. A photo of a missing girl's bike under a truck. How insensitive and horrible would that be without warning what is in the photo? Also LE stated the abduction happened further down the street between St Landry and St Mary and Blackham Coliseum. I don't know how more definitive info you can get that it didn't happen in front of Circle K than that. I mean c'mon, that's deliberately ignoring LE evidence released because you think you see something in a picture. Of course there is always a chance of anything being possible but with all the things that I listed above, and I'm sure I forgot some other good points, it's just highly unlikely/next to impossible that this is the case. I wish it was the case because we would have gotten our perp a hell of a lot sooner. We would have known the truck was the perp from day one, would have lead to our perp probably within the week or next couple of days. Who knows how the story could have changed?

btw I'm not trying to push you away. I'm trying to tell you why I think this isn't possible. This is logic, not a personal attack. I think that maybe some are getting confused between the two. Because of seen lots of logic on this site but never personal attacks. So forgive me if you think this is attacking in anyway. I never want any sleuther to leave

It is interesting to see a glimpse of what LE has been able to piece together. There has been a lot of great discussion on some of the bigger points. A couple of smaller things raised concerns for me, although admittedly I may be over thinking it.

First, their talk about charging people who have information about where Mickey is but aren't coming forward. I certainly agree they should be charged. At the same time, if they were not otherwise involved with the crime, but they came upon information about where Mickey is, whether from BSL or elsewhere, I fear they may not come forward at all at this point following that statement. I guess I would have liked to have seen a statement that if they come forward now, and they aren't otherwise involved, they will NOT be charged, but if they wait/don't come forward, and it comes to light, then they will be charged.

Second, the DA's desire to have 2 pictures of the deceased showing throughout the entire trial. I don't know if this is commonly done in LA. Certainly, pictures are used as evidence, but it concerns me that maybe this is a novel concept. I certainly understand and agree with the sentiment 100% but at the same time, I don't want to give BSL ANY grounds for appeal. One of the goals of doing so would also be to invoke the sympathies of the jury with a constant reminder looking at them throughout. Defense counsel could argue that drawing upon such sympathies in such a way is extremely prejudicial and may lead a jury to convict based on those sympathies even if there was not otherwise sufficient evidence to convict.

Again, I want to stress that I do understand and agree with the sentiment. At the same time, I agree with the sentiment so much that I don't want anything to derail a conviction. Like I said, maybe I'm just being overly cautious. If anyone out there knows if this is common for DA's to do in murder cases in LA, it would be much appreciated if you could share. TIA

I agree with you! I really can't stand watching or reading fictional horror - I see no logical reason for any of it and IMO it just feeds psychotic minds, or gives criminals a *road-map* and scares the bejesus out of the rest of us. I do like watching true crime shows, especially ones that show the bad guys getting caught. I'm really enjoying the Final Witness shows on ABC - here's a link: http://abc.go.com/watch/final-witness/SH55206839/VD55220292/vixens-elixir

That Final Witness show is well done and this case has all the makings of a show about it. I hope it does but not for the entertainment value. I hope it does so at least the families can get money for their loss. Sure money doesn't bring the deceased back but it would allow them to help others and provide donations for future cases (I'm hoping the family would do for others as others have done).

SteveP did you figure out what breed the owl is?

For a full-blown discussion of demonic possession and exorcism by the Catholic Church -- in the full presentation of five victims and their true stories -- I would read "Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin. Warning: The book is very graphic. Having read it 20 years ago, I still can recall its contents and its graphic description of how demonic possession is introduced (Most of the time by sexual abuse of a child) and slowly grows into all-out demonic possession. Its affects on the priests and his assistants helping with the exorcism is included. Read at your own risk. It will change how you think about evil in the world.

If Satan tempted our Lord in the desert, he surely will tempt us. He knows when we are weak and when we are vulnerable. St. Peter warned, "Stay sober and alert. Your opponent the devil is prowling like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour"
:devil:

What makes you so certain? Unless you were there or privy to LE info, I don't see how you could be 100% certain.
One of the reasons that I have stopped posting on this thread because the opinion that there might be even a 1% possibility that the bike is under the truck is clearly not welcome here. In my opinion...those of us who were open to the possibility have been pushed away. Too bad, lots of good posters lost because of it.
Peace out.

everyone is welcome here. If someone disagrees with a thought process they will say their side, that isn't pushing them away. That's just called differing of opinion. I've never seen attacks and mods wouldn't allow that here. I'm seen some CRAZY (IMO) things said about those pictures and we've lost lots of good posters because of that too. People have honestly thought they've seen a woman in a hijab in the truck, 2 people bending down beside the truck looking at MS, MS under the truck, MS flying in the air over the truck, MS in the truck bed, a man standing at the passenger door of the truck, to someone saying they can say what color shirt and hair color the driver and passenger of the truck has, etc. It's tiring and sometimes scary, lol. Like do I have bad eyesight or do they have superpowers because I see a DWT in a low pixel picture that you just can't enhance to see things like that. So the non-believers are not bad like you are making them sound, it can get frustrating. And the believers aren't bad either and I'm sure it can get frustrating for you guys too. Just stop putting blame on each side. Logic isn't attacking you guys and that's all I've ever seen given to the believers. Sorry we just don't agree or see what you see.

I agree with you! I really can't stand watching or reading fictional horror - I see no logical reason for any of it and IMO it just feeds psychotic minds, or gives criminals a *road-map* and scares the bejesus out of the rest of us. I do like watching true crime shows, especially ones that show the bad guys getting caught. I'm really enjoying the Final Witness shows on ABC - here's a link: http://abc.go.com/watch/final-witness/SH55206839/VD55220292/vixens-elixir

I agree that these shows and movies just give psychos "new ideas". I worry about video games desensitizing our youth to violence as well. No we can't BLAME the movies or video games, but you know what I mean. I wonder if the Aurora killer played those oh so real looking video games. I think these massacre killers think they are in a video game sometimes. My son goes bananas because I won't let him play anything unless it's E for Everyone. I don't like those game systems at all whether E for everyone or not, but my hubby trumps me on this one. We meet in the middle with an hour a day time limit. I have to pick my battles. What's a gal to do with boys and their EA Sports "it's in the game" (singing the jingle) video game. :maddening:

Funny that the CIA intercepted your email.

I don't think BSL considers himself as working for the evil one. I can't even type the name because it scares me to. I think he considers himself normal and lies to himself. Going to that Church was a way to look innocent all these years as well as a way to lie to himself as well as the public. Or do all these serial killers acknowledge being evil? I don't think he wants to be considered evil?? Am I totally off base here?

I think Satanist serial killer Richard Ramirez, who by the way was wed on CA's death row says it best;

Richard Ramirez; night stalker, said to the San Diego, CA jurors that sentenced him to death, " I don't expect you to understand me, I am beyond good & evil... the devil dwells within us all, Lucifer will avenge me"

Footnote; Ramirez wore a white gold wedding band while his new bride's band was yellow gold..

everyone is welcome here. If someone disagrees with a thought process they will say their side, that isn't pushing them away. That's just called differing of opinion. I've never seen attacks and mods wouldn't allow that here. I'm seen some CRAZY things said about those pictures and we've lost lots of good posters because of that too. People have honestly thought they've seen a woman in a hijab in the truck, 2 people bending down beside the truck looking at MS, MS under the truck, MS flying in the air over the truck, MS in the truck bed, a man standing at the passenger door of the truck, to someone saying they can say what color shirt and hair color the driver and passenger of the truck has, etc. It's tiring and sometimes scary, lol. Like do I have bad eyesight or do they have superpowers because I see a DWT in a low pixel picture that you just can't enhance to see things like that. So the non-believers are not bad like you are making them sound, it can get frustrating. And the believers aren't bad either and I'm sure it can get frustrating for you guys too. Just stop putting blame on each side. Logic isn't attacking you guys and that's all I've ever seen given to the believers. Sorry we just don't agree or see what you see.

You forgot spotted horn owl

OMG...I want to put a WARNING on this BOOK! I read it, and let me tell you, I couldn't sleep and I had to pray constantly as I read this book. For those that have Faith, you will need armor to read this book!

This book to me is still haunting me....I had to throw away the book far from my home to get some weird stuff happening to stop. I'm not freaking kidding you. This book is crazy good but also again WARNING! You can read it online...I found the link. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican27.htm

That Final Witness show is well done and this case has all the makings of a show about it. I hope it does but not for the entertainment value. I hope it does so at least the families can get money for their loss. Sure money doesn't bring the deceased back but it would allow them to help others and provide donations for future cases (I'm hoping the family would do for others as others have done).

SteveP did you figure out what breed the owl is?

BBM I think too many people are entertained by crime shows (whether true or fictional). It's part of our inherent curiosity and similar to rubber-necking when passing a road accident. I don't think it's very healthy IMO. The last Final Witness show I watched earlier this week made me feel quite sick actually. Our society focuses on too much violence (even in children's cartoons and family movies) and what you focus on becomes your reality.
:twocents:

I have stopped posting on this thread because the opinion that there might be even a 1% possibility that the bike is under the truck is clearly not welcome here. In my opinion...those of us who were open to the possibility have been pushed away. Too bad, lots of good posters lost because of it.
Peace out.

Its simple really. So simple that a simple mind like myself can see it. Simply in front of the Circle K Mickey where Mickey is seen there is no DWT in sight. Then we have a picture of the DWT in front of the Circle K and Mickey is nowhere in sight. Pictures of Mickey and DWT are practically in the same spot. Truck couldn't have hit her and been out of frame also. When that was pointed out then posters said the truck was traveling very fast. It doesn't matter if the two frames are as little as a second apart. That truck couldn't have been traveling fast enough to get to the spot. Even for the sake of argument lets say that truck was traveling fast enough to close the gap between it and Mickey when it's not even in frame in Mickeys picture. If it did close that gap that quick Mickey would have been splattered.

Now with all that said it could have been that the truck fell out of the sky and landed on Mickey. Thats if it was just entering the top of the frame at Mickeys exact point.:) I believe CF said it best when he said it was just a matter of "Simple Physics."

As far as the other truck is concerned, I will not declare myself as an expert on trucks, but I have been involved with them every since I was a child so lets say about 40 yrs. My grandpa drove Chevys, my dad drove Chevys and I drive Chevys. I've had one or more of every type/body style of Chevy trucksince I was about 14 which would be about 1978. The truck in question is of the previous body style than the current style which began in 07. Thats the style that BSL burned and then bought another one of the same style. I can tell by the lines, tail lights and where/how the door handles are made. Or the more simple answer is that truck has chrome rims and the rims on the newer style truck are an aluminum alloy. It's also not a ZL1. Sure it's sticker could of been removed, but the truck sets wrong to be a Z71 and is lower that a Z71.

No one has to believe me. It doesn't matter at all. The assertiion above the post that I responded to was that no one could say with 100% assurance that Mickey was under the truck, or the truck headed the opposite direction was the the LE identified as the VOI.

I can say 100% that it is not so. IIRC LE said they had found the other 2 trucks owners and had cleared them. We only had pictures of 3. That left BSL's truck and him to be found. I id'ed BSL's truck after the picture was released and 2 or so days before LE came out and said that it was a Chevy
Z71 crew cab with alloy wheels. I know my trucks pretty well, particulrly Chevrolets.:twocents:

/Thats all I'm gonna say about DWT's unless someone asks a question about them. And I hope they don't because it makes no difference at this point. I know this too long and I'm sorry for any typos. Haven't got time to proof read. Kids have Dr. appts. All JMO

A little off topic but wanted to address the book one more time. The chapter "The girl Fixer" I believe this person is Renee' Richards, a tennis star back in the 1970's [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards"]Renée Richards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] and that chapter was the worst one for me.

It is very possible that BSL is what they call perfectly possessed. At the beginning of the book it is all explain.

We are dealing with very limited information but dismemberment is one thing that I have seen escalate for many reasons.

It is important to realize that this has not been stated one way or the other but you do bring up an interesting comparison as well as time frame.

And it is the one thing I have deathly been afraid of for some time. I didn't see a charge for dismemberment of a corpse, so that leaves a very bad alternative.

Tampering can mean moving the body after death, or even removing something from the body i.e identification. As far as an accomplice, I think that is a warning from LE in case anyone knows where Mickey; not a given that someone does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx