LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he was very specific to say that there was no active shooter situation and clearly the implication was that there is no known ongoing threat to the public.

he would not have said it that way if he believed there were still known accomplices that were involved but just were not shooters in this incident.

so either this really was just one person, or the other people, that were not shooters, are already in custody and he is not mentioning them for some reason.

imo

Maybe. But there can be no ACTIVE threat while there are other suspects hiding out somewhere. So who knows.

Was Gavin "sent" to do a "job".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I heard this earlier, am now hearing it again, that the shooter now identified as Gavin Long of Kansas City may be associated with Sovereign Citizen movement. - via MSNBC Pete Williams

emphasis on "may"

Weird. I've been seeing all over my Twitter that he is affiliated (and higher up) with BLM.

The sovereign citizens 'group' usually targets government through filing heaps of paperwork.

You know, I don't give a rat's behind what "group" this belongs to, he killed several LE and he's now dead. Good riddance to him.

Maybe. But there can be no ACTIVE threat while there are other suspects hiding out somewhere. So who knows.

sure i just dont think he would have worded it the specific way he did if that were the case

You know, I don't give a rat's behind what "group" this belongs to, he killed several LE and he's now dead. Good riddance to him.

No, I wish they could have taken him alive to find out WHY he did what he did.

Not to go too far off topic OR speculate too much but weren't those 2 freaks in Las Vegas that killed 2 officers from some anti-government group? Is this the same group?

Yes, and I believe some of the occupiers at Malheur were as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back