GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak's Momma said in an interview that last she knew TS was in San Diego
NC found TS in San Diego once when he violated his parole

San Diego either has some signifigance in his world to draw him back or he lied to Momma to keep her clueless as to what he was up to. I wonder if he was a drug mule and that is how he financed his coast-to-coast travels.

Your message reminds me of a novel...Lovely Bones..

It has been a long while since I read it... but I am reminded of parts of it from your post.

I've never read it. I'll remember to pick it up sometime.

Oh please if your talking about the crazy guys comments ignore him. There are many post on here about that guy and his rankings. Police call him a nut.

No, the page went totally down. According to the comments listed on RIP Jaren Lockhart public Facebook page it's thought to be because someone made a post about some evidence that was found that should not have been released. Then the page went poof.

Don't tell me LE or FBI or someone in LE is not monitoring these sites.

Ohhhh...whoa.. whoa.. I just realized that my above post and the latest direct quote that it contained per Bass speaking specifically about what portions of her extremities remain unrecovered.. it proves what exactly it was that I feared in that the dismemberment WENT WAAAAAAY PAST NECESSARY OR TYPICAL.. in that we'd known already that each limb was cut into lower and upper portions. And I had speculated as early as 2days ago that IMO the limbs had been further cut by removing each hand or foot from each lower portion of the limb.. thereby each limb would be in 3 pieces(horrid) ..

IMO Bass quote below is indicating exactly that..
Bass said her feet, lower arms, hands and an upper part of a leg are still missing.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/cops_chase_clues_in_search_for.html

He clearly states the feet are still missing.. yet 1 entire leg is recovered, both upper and lower part.. as well as one lower part of the other leg.. only missing is the upper portion of one leg.. yet clearly the feet are stated to be missing.. again not to be a broken record but clearly Bass is indicating that the feet were not attached to the 2 lower portions of the leg..

This is dismemberment to an extreme! ..think about how methodically and accurately each limb once removed from the body it is further disarticulated into 3 pieces.. whoa!

No Vann, the page went totally down. According to the comments listed on RIP Jaren Lockhart public Facebook page it's the result that someone made a post about some evidence that was found that should not have been released. Then the page went poof.

Oh gosh that's horrible.

Slightly OT, but very significant to me: my 22 year old granddaughter, who is a single mother of 2, posted on Facebook that she is excited because she just got a job as a cocktail waitress. This is a far cry from a dancer, I know, but this scares me. Waiting to find out where in New Orleans!

I've said this before and I guess you guys may think I'm crazy but...

I really feel that Jaren is helping to reveal all even in death.

She would not stay hidden in the ocean. I can close my eyes and see her spirit pushing her body parts to shore.

It's been stated she would light up a room, well maybe she's lighting the path for this investigation.

She may not be here physically but spiritually she's not done yet and she's gonna make sure justice is served and the jerks responsible are not around when her daughter grows up.

I have felt this from the beginning for whatever it's worth. It's almost like Lacey coming home and sealing Scotts fate.

And what a beautiful spirit she is! I couldn't make it through the tribute videos without getting teary eyed, her spirit shines through those pictures and I can see how much she had to offer to the world. From what I've read from her family and friends, she was not only a beautiful person on the outside, but she was also a beautiful person on the inside. My heart aches for her family and friends. She is a beautiful soul and I agree she is lighting the path for justice.

Oh gosh that's horrible.

I'd rather like to think that it's good. I'd much rather be hearing that they have evidence that we don't know about and they don't want anyone to know about. That means they've got ideas and more to work with.

Ohhhh...whoa.. whoa.. I just realized that my above post and the latest direct quote that it contained per Bass speaking specifically about what portions of her extremities remain unrecovered.. it proves what exactly it was that I feared in that the dismemberment WENT WAAAAAAY PAST NECESSARY OR TYPICAL.. in that we'd known already that each limb was cut into lower and upper portions. And I had speculated as early as 2days ago that IMO the limbs had been further cut by removing each hand or foot from each lower portion of the limb.. thereby each limb would be in 3 pieces(horrid) ..

IMO Bass quote below is indicating exactly that..

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/cops_chase_clues_in_search_for.html

He clearly states the feet are still missing.. yet 1 entire leg is recovered, both upper and lower part.. as well as one lower part of the other leg.. only missing is the upper portion of one leg.. yet clearly the feet are stated to be missing.. again not to be a broken record but clearly Bass is indicating that the feet were not attached to the 2 lower portions of the leg..

This is dismemberment to an extreme! ..think about how methodically and accurately each limb once removed from the body it is further disarticulated into 3 pieces.. whoa!

It scares me that they went to those extreme measures. What kind of mind is capable of that. I think about how long it must have taken to do that. To be so methodical like that.
OH JEEZ, I just remembered that there is a seafood processing plant back by the rigolets. OH PLEASE the thought is horrible

I think possibly it may be my posts about her limbs being recovered that's confused you.. in my post I detail that when she was dismembered each limb was then cut into two(horrid to type) ..but for a fact we know this was done.. therefore the 4 limbs are cut into 8..each arm and leg were cut into upper and lower.. so to answer your question technically yes 2 arms and 1 leg have been recovered.. but to be clear it is only the upper portions of the 2 arms and 1 leg.. NONE OF THE LOWER PORTIONS OF THE 4 LIMBS HAVE BEEN RECOVERED.. and it is the lower portions that would contain the hands and feet.(so morbidly horrendous that someone has done this to her that we are even here having to state as the details to what's been done to her.. ITS ANGERING:devil: )

Hopefully that answers your question and explained why yes, arms were recovered but exactly why the hands are not included in that recovery..

Several articles where you can find that this is accurate..

HTH:)

h http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/cops_chase_clues_in_search_for.html ttp://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/cops_chase_clues_in_search_for.html

Now, when I read what body parts had been found, I never heard a mention of arms. I got the impression that her torso was found and her upper arms were still attached. Meaning that from the elbow down, those parts were still missing.

I think there are many forms of addiction and IMO he may be of a darker and obviously more sinister breed.

I think he used MAS mental and addictive weaknesses to play out his evil desires. She was likely a ticking time bomb and he had all the right fuel.

I am surprised that there arent more women in other states coming forward to say they had some involvement with TS-then again, I don't know how much national attention this case is actually receiving.

JMO

I live in the DFW area of Texas and I personally only heard about this case from facebook. I'm originally from NOLA so to keep up with news back home where family and friends live I have liked some of the news pages. I honestly did not read much of the case until the last couple of days and mainly today.

Lord I better take my scary self to sleep now. I have been on edge all day not sure why I chose to finish catching up on this tonight. Just now I forgot I had an article in the background apparently the video on the page started playing by itself. I was in front my son's room about to grab him and yell for my daughter when I realized it was the computer talking to me.

Slightly OT, but very significant to me: my 22 year old granddaughter, who is a single mother of 2, posted on Facebook that she is excited because she just got a job as a cocktail waitress. This is a far cry from a dancer, I know, but this scares me. Waiting to find out where in New Orleans!

Be careful, Isabelle... many times the cocktail waitresses end up being expected to do more than just serve drinks. Impart upon her the wisdom that you have gathered from this situation.

No, the page went totally down. According to the comments listed on RIP Jaren Lockhart public Facebook page it's thought to be because someone made a post about some evidence that was found that should not have been released. Then the page went poof.

Now the R.I.P. Jaren comments have been removed ... ?

They don't have one in the Pass but they do have one in long beach. Makes more sense if it was the one in Slidell. On the way to bay st Louis. Roughly 15 to 20 minutes at the most by interstate.
Or if they hit old Spanish trail they would wind up on old hwy 90 back by the rigolets and pearlington area. No traffic, very secluded and dark.
Exactly. I've been saying that since last week. I'm really stuck on the notion that the crime occurred somewhere off of Chef Hwy/Hwy 90 or Old Spanish Trail, maybe at one of the camps along there. Rigolets to Lake Borgne to the Gulf.

Now, when I read what body parts had been found, I never heard a mention of arms. I got the impression that her torso was found and her upper arms were still attached. Meaning that from the elbow down, those parts were still missing.

According to LE that recovered her body. Just a torso was found that had No arms no legs no head. 3 pieces of legs were washed up on Saturday. Also washed up was her head and her clothes. They said that one piece of leg, both arms, feet and hands still missing. Regardless the dismemberment was still methodical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895