GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what the 'leak' was that got the FB closed down. But I am happy that they have some things being held close to the vest. That is good.

Thanks Bessie!!!! lol, the quarter rat is an interesting bird!!!! Complains a lot but sticks around!

Below is link to Sheriff Ricky Adams Hancock Co. Sheriffs office.. its the raw video on the scene and is asked his opinion of what was the condition of the body found.. he states it is bad.. it is decapitated and not only missing a head but it has no arms and no legs.. that it is nothing but a torso..
it is this sheriffs statement that is one of several from which I based my statement about it being a torso.. and only a torso which was initially found Thursday June 7..
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...dam/-/9853400/14748652/-/132sji6/-/index.html

I will say this that regardless of what is ones opinion on the upper portion of the arms being present on the torso.. my point remains the same.. dismemberment to an extreme and methodical.. because for absolute fact the legs were removed and each leg was then disarticulated into 3 parts ..extreme is an understatement and I fully stand by my original posts and opinions..

Below is link to Sheriff Ricky Adams Hancock Co. Sheriffs office.. its the raw video on the scene and is asked his opinion of what was the condition of the body found.. he states it is bad.. it is decapitated and not only missing a head but it has no arms and no legs.. that it is nothing but a torso..
it is this sheriffs statement that is one of several from which I based my statement about it being a torso.. and only a torso which was initially found Thursday June 7..
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...dam/-/9853400/14748652/-/132sji6/-/index.html

I will say this that regardless of what is ones opinion on the upper portion of the arms being present on the torso.. my point remains the same.. dismemberment to an extreme and methodical.. because for absolute fact the legs were removed and each leg was then disarticulated into 3 parts ..extreme is an understatement and I fully stand by my original posts and opinions..

Yep... Pretty much agree with you.

I wasn't disagreeing with you at all, SO. It is a horrific crime no matter what, and extreme, indeed. I'm just bothered because I can't remember where I read the different version I mentioned.

As far as which limbs were on or off the body, all I can find states that the arms and legs had been intentionally removed from the torso, that there were no arms, no legs, no head on the torso. The arms have not been recovered yet, to my knowledge... nor have the hands or feet, and one thigh is still missing.

So far, as far as I've read or can find, what has been recovered is the torso, the head, a thigh, and both calves. And underclothing and pants that belonged to her were spread along a 200 yard section of the beach. Other than that, I haven't read that anything else has been found.

I read in the timeline that arms had been found. I've not read that anywhere but here, and the link used for reference doesn't state that.

I wasn't disagreeing with you at all, SO. It is a horrific crime no matter what, and extreme, indeed. I'm just bothered because I can't remember where I read the different version I mentioned.

The only place I've seen that is here, in the timeline, in the bottom article... but the citation link doesn't say that at all.

Has anyone heard anything more about questioning the two of them. I'm not sure where I heard it or read it, but I remember a detective saying that their stories didn't line up. Did anyone else hear this or read this?

PS. I think I might explode if I have to see that Ferncrest commercial again!!!!!

Has anyone heard anything more about questioning the two of them. I'm not sure where I heard it or read it, but I remember a detective saying that their stories didn't line up. Did anyone else hear this or read this?

PS. I think I might explode if I have to see that Ferncrest commercial again!!!!!

Amen to the ferncrest commercial, geez, enough is enough on that one!!

I remember hearing yesterday that their stories didn't add up. I will go and search for a link and add it

ETA:
Margaret Sanchez, 28, and the man booked under the name Terry Speaks, 39, were arrested late Tuesday on charges unrelated to the death of Jaren Lockhart. But, the Hancock Country Sheriff's Office, which has been handling the investigation so far, said the suspects' stories aren't adding up.?

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news.../14817980/-/q7gv1z/-/index.html#ixzz1xqVGoHPC

Amen to the ferncrest commercial, geez, enough is enough on that one!!

I remember hearing yesterday that their stories didn't add up. I will go and search for a link and add it

ETA:
Margaret Sanchez, 28, and the man booked under the name Terry Speaks, 39, were arrested late Tuesday on charges unrelated to the death of Jaren Lockhart. But, the Hancock Country Sheriff's Office, which has been handling the investigation so far, said the suspects' stories aren't adding up.?

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news.../14817980/-/q7gv1z/-/index.html#ixzz1xqVGoHPC

That was it!!! Thank you!!!!! I wish we know what they were saying :banghead:

She was safer in jail or so I would think. I can't imagine very many people will welcome her to live in their town.

I'm speechless. How could she NOT be charged as an accessory or for hiding him or something? I have been concerned that she would use what she knows to turn on him and somehow get off free. After all, we saw how the Charles Atwood's female accomplice got off with a short sentence, as did Karla Homolka (although that was a different country).

I have sat here on my hands, trying to find the right words to express how I feel. Personally, I am outraged that she seems to be getting off easily. But I know this is not over yet. She may have to still plead guilty to lesser charges in return for a lighter sentence when charges do come thru. I know how this often goes.

Remember though , no one has even been charged yet. This is just beginning, we have a long journey ahead of us on this one. We have to be patient and let law enforcement and justice (and karma?) do their job. Believe me, I am sure they are on it, this is NOT something any of them are taking lightly.

I think about how all of this makes me feel and then I remember that what I feel isn't even 1/10 of what her family is dealing with. I pray that everyone on her can be supportive of them. I keep thinking thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers, over and over trying to deal with everything that we already know and knowing there is much more to come.

I'm just sitting her thinking, you just don't know how much this is on my mind. I have been up all night thinking of Jaren and her family and little else. But underneath all of this I KNOW that justice will be done. That monster may have tried to destroy Jaren but still her smile and her spirit still shines through.( An earlier poster said that better than I can express right now).

oh I know you werent..I've now been in search for the article as well.. and in my researching I believe it is quite possible that some portion of the arms were still attached.. the reason I say that it is because when they specify what parts are left unrecovered they state.. upper thigh(1) ,both feet, lower arms and hands..

But yet in researching exactly what has been recovered, where, and when ..it states that
SATURDAY:
6am-calf located by fishermanit had washed ashore
7am-thigh located by searcher on beach
8am-head located by searcher on beach
11am-calf located by searcher in water at the harbor
Along with
THURSDAY:
6pm-torso washed ashore found by cleaning crew.

Therefore with an article stating specifically that lower arms still missing leads me to believe due to the above mentioned information that upper portion of arms could very well have been attached to torso..

I don't think they can hold her. They are in a catch 22. They don't have enough evidence at this time to charge her with murder, she's only there on charges of failure to put on a turning signal and resisting arrest. The bail was set at the min. She's been in since tuesday, I'm not sure they can hold her much longer for questioning. I think that's what the whole extradition thing is about. If MS is able to get a hold of her, they can hold her for a few more days as a witness, but unless they charge her, I'm not sure they can do anything else. If they do charge her with little evidence, and she goes free, they can't try her again.

I agree, she's probably much safer in jail. Nola locals are not happy. Jaren was well liked.

I think TS is being held as a flight risk.

TS is being held on federal charges for failing to register, he isn't going anywhere. or so I have heard.

My first thought is now that she's out of jail, how likely would it be for her to O.D.?
And they already labelled TS a flight risk, but if those scars on his wrists are from a failed suicide attempt, should he be on watch at the jail?

Hmm. Wonder who bailed her out, and if she will be dumb enough to talk...or get high enough to talk. Speculation on my part, of course, but I don't think I'm reaching too far.

eta: or maybe she'll be picked up again on a drug charge.

Bond would be about $150, coming up with the whole 1,500 is a small amount. Since bail was set so extremely low, I have seen cases where a 50,000 dollar bail has been set and there has not been much of or any offense committed.

I really think if they thought she was connected, that a much higher bail would have been set initially. Just my two cents.

She looked horrific in all jail footage etc, so possibly but rather doubtful they would let her out. It is not like they need her to lead them to a body. Figuring out the crime scene should not be too tough. I doubt that much was obtained from the house in Kenner due to fact the crime it appears was committed in Mississippi.

ETA Her limp in the video does seem to sugest some type of physical altercation.

But yet in researching exactly what has been recovered, where, and when ..it states that
SATURDAY:
6am-calf located by fishermanit had washed ashore
7am-thigh located by searcher on beach
8am-head located by searcher on beach
11am-calf located by searcher in water at the harbor
Along with
THURSDAY:
6pm-torso washed ashore found by cleaning crew.

I thought somewhere (here) I read that the first body part was discovered around 6pm the following day after she went missing. That is why I thought what happened, happened in such a short time frame. So it was not until several days later that they knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme