GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re. the Addie Hall/Margaret Sanchez connection, I have to add one thing here that I read a few days ago. I will try to locate the correct link and repost if this gets deleted. After Zach Bowen murdered Addie, he went on a spree of drinking and living it up and it was also reported that he spent 2 days/nights in Metairie with a woman...un-named...but I'm curious as to who she was. Any ideas? What if it was Margaret! :what:

I bet someone knows and maybe they've since told that to police or even told people after he jumped off the hotel that they had been with him.
Some peeps say it was a man but I think that was prior to AH's murder.
I read that he spent his $1,500 on booze, drugs and good strippers.
Also he spent some time with a buddy and even at work but I don't recall reading that he specifically spent time with one woman.

MAS was only 22 in 2006. There is a picture of her with a brown bob taken I don't know when but she doesn't even look like the same person - she looks rather attractive imo. How old was she then? AH was 30 yo when she died. I can see a 22 yo looking up to a woman of 30 who seems cool but I can also invision a 30 yo feeling threatened by a 22 yo who was maybe flirtatious. So who knows what feelings they invoked in one another especially if they both had mental disorders.

If you read this please know I WOULD NEVER say anything on purpose in an unkind way to any of you! People get frustrated... The only reason most of us ever signed up is because we became passionate about a case!
I lurked for YEARS because I was just scared! But I got my big girl panties on and signed up.
♥ that is all...

LOL, The ninja... baby napping, cell phone /pantie stealing boogeymen took all my ... fine washables? Yikes, back on break, I'm getting snarkey. BBL

Interesting that MAS age is now 28 and Jaren was only 22, right?

Six years since AH was murdered, six years older, six years between MAS and Jaren's ages = 666. We know it's the devil but why?

Wow, that kind of freaks me out. Even TCS looked like the devil with his red hair. Maybe that's his point.

Did anyone call the police when TS allegedly was knifing the walls of deceased Grandma's house? That wouldn't fly if someone did that at anyone's house that I know. I don't get it. For what purpose did they conclude he acted that way?

I still can't shake the feeling that Jaren's death is somehow related to what happened to AH back in 2006. Not that Jaren had any connection to AH but that TCS and MAS do.

Who is MAS's grandma? I thought I read that she died years ago and since then, MAS was allowed to live in the house owned by some of Grandma's sons who are MAS's mother's brothers. I thought I read that MAS's uncle was very young when his mother died therefore MAS's mother sort of raised him. That's where the confusion came in that the uncle was MAS's brother.

When did MAS begin living in that house? Maybe she has always lived there?

respectfully snipped...
I am new here too. For some reason I had thought that rumors were frowned upon, and that if it could not be linked to, that it would be deleted. I have seen mods delete rumors that could not be substantiated, I must have misunderstood why.

I read every single post before I say anything, so that I do not accidentally repeat misinformation, but should I ever do so, I apologize in advance for my lack of thorough reading.

WS does strongly discourage the posting of rumors. In many cases, however, it is inevitable that members will share the local scuttlebut, those things we hear from our neighbors, friends, co-workers, and so forth. Mods exercise discretion to deal with these rumors. For instance, if a rumor rings true; is not inflammatory or outrageous; is not harmful to an unrelated third party; and does not reveal confidential LE information, a mod might decide to let it stand. The same goes for comments made by "insiders" who claim to know a party (or parties) in a case. We ask those members to become verified to ensure a degree of credibility, but there's no way to guarantee their information is factual. It's up to all of us as individuals, whether reading here or anywhere else, to filter information and judge for ourselves whether to accept it as fact or dismiss it, and in some cases to stick it away in the back of our minds for future reference. One rule that does not waver around here is the one which says, in so many words, "attack the post, but not the poster".

She had many friends in Ms one HM has also died in a questionable manner. I can't help but think there is a connection between the two places, many dancers are from both places plus many are also from the Northshore area. I do know MS and JL were friends and JL visited MS's home on many occasions, hope this info is useful to the LE
Above BBM for specific focus.. thank you involved for deciding to post here with us at WS regarding Jaren's case.. I know I'm not alone in my appreciation of your extremely thoughtful and well thought out posts especially regarding Margaret and her mom whom you know...

Not to answer for Involved, but she mentioned in a previous post that she is friends with MS mother so she has an inside scoop.

Oh ok. It was said that MS was the black sheep of the family. I just assumed that her mother didn't know certain aspects of her personal life like her friends or acquaintances. I was under the impression that MAS and TS lived in the kenner house alone. I didnt realize that MAS was close to or shared info with her mother.
Vann, I totally understand where you're coming from with the concerns stated above and Margaret's not having been honest or forth coming with her mom about all aspects of her life..

Maybe its just the frame of mind I am in right now but IMO a defense attorney would have a field day knowing that JL visited MS's house on many occasions to plant the seed of reasonable doubt. I also wonder would this be before JLs car broke or after. I always got the impression that whenever JL was off work she wanted to spend time with her family and little girl. Maybe I will read this later and see it from a different stand point. Please forgive me if I sound defensive, it just struck me oddly..........
No, I don't believe you sound defensive and i believe your concern on how specific details or info such as exactly this.. how it can be possibly used down the line, in the future in a court of law seeking to serve justice on Jaren's behalf...

BBM

Ok PLEASE tell me if I'm getting this right......Margaret Sanchez and Jaren Lockhart were "friends"??

Jaren had actually spent time at the house in Kenner BEFORE she was murdered!?!?!

I keep rereading Involved post to make sure I'm not losing it here!

:eek:hwow: :what: :worms: :waitasec:
Yes.. i think several of us are sharing your shock/disbelief over this new detail that i believe the majority of us were totally unaware of..

My own personal opinion on Margaret's having shared with her mom that she and Jaren were friends and that actually Jaren had spent time in Margaret's Kenner home on multiple, differing occasions ... i in no way whatsoever am suspect of our member involved telling us the accurate truth as he/she has been told by Margaret's mom...nor am I suspect that Margaret's mom is lying or making up this detail told her by her daughter.. i have zero reason to believe that either are in any way being dishonest in the very least...much different i believe just the opposite..

But whose words i do find suspect as well as i personally have much doubt of any words whatsoever that are uttered from her lips is Margaret, herself... i personally do not believe that Jaren was "friends" with Margaret in the least.. i believe she knew of her. Knew her in terms of loose aquaintances that both worked in the FQ...but i believe that the connection that was already in place that night and prior to that night was between Jaren and Terry Speaks from their having worked TOGETHER..with his actually having some level of trust in place with Jaren from his having been a doorman at the club...Terry was seen in somewhat a protector role to the girls in his often ensuring they safely made it to their cars after their early morning shift was over.

Moo of course is that there was no relationship connector between Jaren and Margaret ...which leads me to the greater concern that arises from hearing that Margaret actually made such a claim to her mom, especially regarding the significance of her claiming Jaren's having on multiple occasions been in the Kennner home.. that was an immmediate red flag for me pointing toward the Kenner home possibly containing evidence of Jaren at the very least having been present in the home ..of course if the truth is how i believe it to be in that there was no personal relationshp between Jaren / Margaret thereby Jaren truly never having previously been inside Margaret's Kenner home.. that makes any evidence found relating to Jaren possibly problematic when found to be in that home that they(as in MAS/TS) may very well claim that they did NOT take Jaren to the Kenner home ãt all that night/morning in question..

This making it necessary for Margaret to plant seeds of reasonable doubt by telling mom that her and the murdered young woman were actually good friends and that Jaren was actually over at Margaret's home with atleast some level of frequency prior to Jaren's murder..

While I understand and agree with those who've stated that their opinion is the Kenner house is not involved in any part of the murder and that LE having so quickly processed the home also is indicative of the same,. While i completely agree I do however believe its too early to know that as a certain fact.. and honestly hearing Margaret has made such claims as discussed above that IMO are likely false and untrue.. its just another factor that has me leaving the option open that the Kenner home still might yet lend important evidentiary clues that at present are still being processed at the crime lab.

All jmo regarding the above quoted posts regarding Margaret's having stated this to her mom..

Interesting that MAS age is now 28 and Jaren was only 22, right?

Six years since AH was murdered, six years older, six years between MAS and Jaren's ages = 666. We know it's the devil but why?

Wow, that kind of freaks me out. Even TCS looked like the devil with his red hair. Maybe that's his point.

Did anyone call the police when TS allegedly was knifing the walls of deceased Grandma's house? That wouldn't fly if someone did that at anyone's house that I know. I don't get it. For what purpose did they conclude he acted that way?
She told the neighbor friend the got "evicted" maybe that's why? It had been her grandmother's home i think. TS was not allowed to live there after that, so she chose to leave with him???

i want to say thank you to Involved for the information. It makes infinite more sense that drugs were intrinsic to the scenario and this information is invaluable to understanding what went on that night. If JL and MAS were lovers and drug buddies, this could have been a crime of passion and 2nd degree murder, not premeditated. So a totally different animal than the Charles Adcock/Patricia Biehner case of 2003 it seems. Thanks again for your insights.

Sorry to be a spelling Nazi here, but it was Charles Atwood/Patricia Biehn and I see some parallels here and possibly some copycat stuff going on, and even the possibility of a connection between Biehn and Sanchez as both lived in same neighborhood at one time, and they both trained as nurses...so their paths may have crossed during nurse training, after Biehn was released from prison. It's worth considering and not impossible.:twocents:

What if i said i heard MS had sex with her own mother. Doesnt make it true especially if i heard it from MS's dad. Sounds like bs.

Above BBM for specific focus.. thank you involved for deciding to post here with us at WS regarding Jaren's case.. I know I'm not alone in my appreciation of your extremely thoughtful and well thought out posts especially regarding Margaret and her mom whom you know...

Vann, I totally understand where you're coming from with the concerns stated above and Margaret's not having been honest or forth coming with her mom about all aspects of her life..

No, I don't believe you sound defensive and i believe your concern on how specific details or info such as exactly this.. how it can be possibly used down the line, in the future in a court of law seeking to serve justice on Jaren's behalf...

Yes.. i think several of us are sharing your shock/disbelief over this new detail that i believe the majority of us were totally unaware of..

My own personal opinion on Margaret's having shared with her mom that she and Jaren were friends and that actually Jaren had spent time in Margaret's Kenner home on multiple, differing occasions ... i in no way whatsoever am suspect of our member involved telling us the accurate truth as he/she has been told by Margaret's mom...nor am I suspect that Margaret's mom is lying or making up this detail told her by her daughter.. i have zero reason to believe that either are in any way being dishonest in the very least...much different i believe just the opposite..

But whose words i do find suspect as well as i personally have much doubt of any words whatsoever that are uttered from her lips is Margaret, herself... i personally do not believe that Jaren was "friends" with Margaret in the least.. i believe she knew of her. Knew her in terms of loose aquaintances that both worked in the FQ...but i believe that the connection that was already in place that night and prior to that night was between Jaren and Terry Speaks from their having worked TOGETHER..with his actually having some level of trust in place with Jaren from his having been a doorman at the club...Terry was seen in somewhat a protector role to the girls in his often ensuring they safely made it to their cars after their early morning shift was over.

Moo of course is that there was no relationship connector between Jaren and Margaret ...which leads me to the greater concern that arises from hearing that Margaret actually made such a claim to her mom, especially regarding the significance of her claiming Jaren's having on multiple occasions been in the Kennner home.. that was an immmediate red flag for me pointing toward the Kenner home possibly containing evidence of Jaren at the very least having been present in the home ..of course if the truth is how i believe it to be in that there was no personal relationshp between Jaren / Margaret thereby Jaren truly never having previously been inside Margaret's Kenner home.. that makes any evidence found relating to Jaren possibly problematic when found to be in that home that they(as in MAS/TS) may very well claim that they did NOT take Jaren to the Kenner home ãt all that night/morning in question..

This making it necessary for Margaret to plant seeds of reasonable doubt by telling mom that her and the murdered young woman were actually good friends and that Jaren was actually over at Margaret's home with atleast some level of frequency prior to Jaren's murder..

While I understand and agree with those who've stated that their opinion is the Kenner house is not involved in any part of the murder and that LE having so quickly processed the home also is indicative of the same,. While i completely agree I do however believe its too early to know that as a certain fact.. and honestly hearing Margaret has made such claims as discussed above that IMO are likely false and untrue.. its just another factor that has me leaving the option open that the Kenner home still might yet lend important evidentiary clues that at present are still being processed at the crime lab.

All jmo regarding the above quoted posts regarding Margaret's having stated this to her mom..
i worked and lived in the quarter in the 1970's and 80's. new orleans is a city composed of small towns where people grow up together and news travels fast.the quarter is like that. however back then most people there were born and bred in nola whereas now it is majority transient and folks from other states such AH , Zach, and TCS. IMO JL likely felt comfortable with MAS as both were Louisiana girls and both from north of the lake as well. people made quick friends there but not close ,the quarter lends the familiarity. thus unfortunately MAS likely was able to win some trust due to common heritage. sad. i doubt they were bff's in the true sense.

@INVOLVED...I hope you continue with your posts. I only questioned your statement as we all question anyones statement. It's not out of disrespect it's out of curiosity and sometimes confusion. LOL if you haven't noticed by now, we all pounce on new info that is given to us. With no new reports coming from the media we have been reduced to talking about orange gloves and a possible missing tooth.
It does seem to get heated in here from time to time but I truly believe its never meant to be a personal attack towards anyone.
We need and appreciate your input.

Sorry to be a spelling Nazi here, but it was Charles Atwood/Patricia Biehn and I see some parallels here and possibly some copycat stuff going on, and even the possibility of a connection between Biehn and Sanchez as both lived in same neighborhood at one time, and they both trained as nurses...so their paths may have crossed during nurse training, after Biehn was released from prison. It's worth considering and not impossible.:twocents:
agree. family likely saw the video of them at temptations and threw them out. then tcs vandalized the playce .they were arrested the very next day in loranger which is where mas is from and family live.

Color me skeptical but I can't help but be when I hear that MAS was so close with Jaren, especially when she also claimed that she and Addie had a special friendship as well. Funny how the people that MAS claims to have been such good friends with are both dead and both victims in a highly publicized murder case and neither of them can give THEIR view on their friendship with MAS.

More likely MAS was talking about the Jaren's case to her mom (as she did with the friend's where she dyed her hair) and she fabricated the extent of her friendship with Jaren for attention or to cover her behind. Funny she didn't mention that she was the last to see Jaren or that she was avoiding talking to police.

Odd that MAS claims to be such good friends with Jaren and yet won't try to clear her name or protest her innocence. Sorry, I take what MAS has to say with a grain of salt. I don't get how she claim to be so close to Jaren and NOT be helping police or giving an alibi or explanation of that night.

And even of MAS and Jaren were that close, it doesn't in any way help to clear MAS or explain her behavior.

Color me skeptical but I can't help but be when I hear that MAS was so close with Jaren, especially when she also claimed that she and Addie had a special friendship as well. Funny how the people that MAS claims to have been such good friends with are both dead and both victims in a highly publicized murder case and neither of them can give THEIR view on their friendship with MAS.

More likely MAS was talking about the Jaren's case to her mom (as she did with the friend's where she dyed her hair) and she fabricated the extent of her friendship with Jaren for attention or to cover her behind. Funny she didn't mention that she was the last to see Jaren or that she was avoiding talking to police.

Odd that MAS claims to be such good friends with Jaren and yet won't try to clear her name or protest her innocence. Sorry, I take what MAS has to say with a grain of salt. I don't get how she claim to be so close to Jaren and NOT be helping police or giving an alibi or explanation of that night.

And even of MAS and Jaren were that close, it doesn't in any way help to clear MAS or explain her behavior.

Excellent point.

I think MAS saying they were evicted from the Kenner house was a flat out lie. They were on the run for goodness sake. Blue hair and all.

Still pondering the information that MAS and Jaren had such a close relationship. But MAS's mom said it, right? So does that lend credibility to it? Hmmm, TS's mom said that he was a good boy who never never was any trouble. (but his record sure proves that WRONG!)

I guess I'm just odd like that, but I have trouble believing the stuff that parents of suspects say.

Even if Jaren and MAS were so close, then that just makes what MAS did even worse!! If MAS was so traumatized by how she lost her "friend" Addie, then she knew how losing a loved one in such a horrible way affects their loved ones who have to cope with it.

Even with this new claim of their friendship, I still think MAS is a habitual liar and attention seeker, desperate to keep her man and jealous of beautiful girls like Jaren who looks, a long term boyfriend, popularity and the ability to make money by looking beautiful and entertaining people.

No doubt those were all things that MAS desperately wanted an she was no doubt jealous of Jaren. I figure that MAS was enraged that TS wanted a beautiful girl like Jaren and she couldn't compete in any category against Jaren.

TS (perverted and creepy as he is) was the only man MAS managed to keep for any amount of time and MAS wasn't about to let anyone (even a so called good friend like Jaren) get away with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen