GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you my fellow sleuthers aeris and melwltrs58
For the directions to Jaren's memorial in Bay St Louis.
I visited this morning. It was ironically the same dreary
Weather as it was 2 months ago when I learned of Jaren.
It was very somber for me but saying a prayer and
Weeping was good for my soul. All frustrations over
Yesterdays news seem to fade away. I am more than
Ready for round 2.

Thank you my fellow sleuthers aeris and melwltrs58
For the directions to Jaren's memorial in Bay St Louis.
I visited this morning. It was ironically the same dreary
Weather as it was 2 months ago when I learned of Jaren.
It was very somber for me but saying a prayer and
Weeping was good for my soul. All frustrations over
Yesterdays news seem to fade away. I am more than
Ready for round 2.

You're very welcome! I'm glad you were able to find it.

I just read about MAS's release and am shocked. The world seems a little less safe with her out there for sure.

Just remember how she got pulled over for not using a turn signal? I'm sure LE will not let her out of their sight. The one judge said there was enough probable cause, and the fact that she is still a suspect I'm positive they will be watching her very closely! Hopefully she will start running her mouth and give them more evidence to connect her to the murder. Also, at this point, I really hope they give her the max sentence possible because she was so uncooperative. Maybe since she's out she will start to look for / destroy any possible evidence that she thinks LE did not find. For this reason alone I don't think LE will lose track of her. Not to mention she may be a possible flight risk to avoid murder charges.
I was just thinking now that she's out, after what she went through, she may try to self medicate, and if she is being trailed that could be a charge to bring her back into custody, but you know what, when they were pulled over and the car and house were searched, there was no mention of any illicit drugs or any paraphernalia, which imo true addicts are not so careful. Anybody know if she could have been possibly prescribed methadone if she was also taking anti-psychotic meds for bi-polar? Of course this is just specualtion. Also, I'm pretty sure when you're admitted into gen pop they drug test you. I've never been myself, but I had an ex go in for domestic battery and I'm pretty sure they tested him and he wasn't in that long.

Wow. So sad. I sure hope LE will be watching her like a hawk. She seems to like attention, so lets hope she will talk A LOT....and slip up in the process.

If I could find a way to link that picture of Jaren and her DD on the beach right now I would! Been thinking about it all day.

Bumping for Jaren and her loved ones.

RIP sweet lady.

I can't believe they let MAS bond out of Jail.

MAS posted on her FB today. Craziness!

So, she is interested in what people are saying. Bet she has watched her Final Witness episode more than once. Almost makes me want to go and have a looksee, but I won't. If it's important it will make it here sooner or later. OMFG!

Never mind. I think the less we pay attention to this publicly the less we will benefit from it. I think we should all agree not to talk about it on the forum and just quietly bear witness.
I would think someone in her situation would rather spend quality time with her children since her ultimate fate is yet to be decided in a court of law. But she is playing on the internet instead.

Sickening that she is out and playing on the internet but I don't think she will be out for long and I don't think her time out will be enjoyable. She will be forced to live with her parents since she is unemployable and I doubt she has any friends who are willing to socialize with her, after all, her "friends" have a way of ending up dead.
She wont have any money to buy drugs and even if she does, who would want to sell to her seeing as she is a suspect who may be being watched by LE? Even if she does manage to score drugs, I hope the resulting paranoia of wondering if she is being watched drives her crazy.
In the end, she will trip herself up. She loves attention and will no doubt try and spin a story of how she is the innocent victim and won't be able to keep her lies straight. Her own words will come back to haunt her and she will end up in prison where she belongs.

I would really like to know what the FBI is testing. I suppose that they could have something that if it comes back matching would be enough to charge her. If not, I'm not sure what else LE is going to find that they don't have, short of MAS tripping herself up like a previous poster commented on.

Ive been away for a few weeks moving from MS to TN. I am outraged and sick that MAS is out of jail. I was hoping Justice for Jaren would have been served :( Praying the FBI find some connections on evidence!

Just remember how she got pulled over for not using a turn signal? I'm sure LE will not let her out of their sight. The one judge said there was enough probable cause, and the fact that she is still a suspect I'm positive they will be watching her very closely! Hopefully she will start running her mouth and give them more evidence to connect her to the murder. Also, at this point, I really hope they give her the max sentence possible because she was so uncooperative. Maybe since she's out she will start to look for / destroy any possible evidence that she thinks LE did not find. For this reason alone I don't think LE will lose track of her. Not to mention she may be a possible flight risk to avoid murder charges.
I was just thinking now that she's out, after what she went through, she may try to self medicate, and if she is being trailed that could be a charge to bring her back into custody, but you know what, when they were pulled over and the car and house were searched, there was no mention of any illicit drugs or any paraphernalia, which imo true addicts are not so careful. Anybody know if she could have been possibly prescribed methadone if she was also taking anti-psychotic meds for bi-polar? Of course this is just specualtion. Also, I'm pretty sure when you're admitted into gen pop they drug test you. I've never been myself, but I had an ex go in for domestic battery and I'm pretty sure they tested him and he wasn't in that long.
I hope I did replied to this right, but I wanted to say that I
am pretty sure if she went into jail with an opiate addiction,
they would probably put her on suboxone rather than
methadone (usually prescribed for opiate addiction).
That is the only way she would possibly be prescribed methadone
and I am pretty sure inmates are detoxed with suboxone. JMO
More likely they made sure she was taking her lithium. I was also
wondering about the drugs, if any, found in her system.
I wonder if the visit to the mental health clinic was to get her on
the right meds.? She is clearly unstable. I guess anything medical
would be private information between her and the dr., but I would
love to be a fly on a wall during a visit with her psychiatrist, lol.

I have completed my road trip yesterday. The weather was nice and I was able to find the JL Memorial at Washington St & Beach Blvd in Bay St Louis. Thank you Melwltrs58 & Aeris for the directions!

I did visit the Garfield Ladner Fishing Pier again. I had noticed this time, that it has a wheelchair accessible ramp. It was a beautiful day yesterday! I had a nice conversation with a local fisherman. He caught a shark and a mackerel. He was very proud of himself. I don't think a city guy like me can catch a shark like that, but I am sure it was fun.

I had noticed that when he brought in the fish, there were some removable boards on the pier at the end of the pier facing east or west. I had also noticed that when you lift the removable board facing the east side at the end of the pier, there was some graffiti when you lift the board. It had "I :heartbeat: M" carved into the pier underneath the board. I know that "M" could be the initial for anybody, probably a female, since it was carved by a knife. Obviously the person who carved "I" wanted to stay anonymous. You only see this if you lift up this board. It's probably nothing, but I had checked the whole pier and that is the only spot that had any graffiti. What are the odds?? It maybe just a freaky coincidence.

Please see photo 5 in this attachment to see what I'm talking about.
http://waveland.coastal90.com/2011/0...sterpiece.html

P.S. I have also notice several vacant houses for sale in this area.

Never mind. I think the less we pay attention to this publicly the less we will benefit from it. I think we should all agree not to talk about it on the forum and just quietly bear witness.
if the posts above are not deleted then she may hide and maybe valuable clues lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES