GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case some of you WSers on Jaren's thread might be interested, the recent rash of missing women in NOLA inspired me to make threads in the Cold Case forum for Angela Erin Ball, a Bourbon Street dancer found dead in an abandoned building on Canal Street in 2009, and Kirsten Brydum, a cyclist murdered in 2008 in the Florida neighborhood of NO.

LA LA- Angela Erin Ball, New Orleans, 7/23/09 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

LA LA - Kirsten Brydum, 25, New Orleans, UNSOLVED MURDER of cyclist - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Gosh it just seems like there are quite a few girls missing here in New Orleans. Thanks so much to Bessie for her map and her info one these girls.

I still consider MAS (with TS) to be suspects #1 for Jaren's death and would love to see some progress on Jaren's case.

Posted this link a few minutes ago on Jessica's thread- Khristy Smith was located unharmed. The recent stories about Jessica Pratt's and Angela Melancon's disappearances have finally caught the attention of the news media and LE. Hoping that this will put the focus back on Jaren's murder and will help to bring justice to her case.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Pregnant-mother-of-three-goes-missing-191341991.html

IIRC Jaren's birthday is 2/28.

Has anyone heard of a planned gathering at her memorial in Bay St Louis?

Now they are officially reporting that Jessica Pratt is safe and sound. I'm glad she is ok but I wish Jaren's case would have turned out like that, rather than ending as it did, especially since no one has been charged with the crime yet.

I hope there is some remembrance of her birthday. Wouldn't it be lovely to build a sandcastle like this and light it small candles in her memory?

Attachments

• sandcastle.jpg
    sandcastle.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 11
Hoping Jessica Pratt's case might help shed some light on what happened to Jaren and who is hiding the truth behind her horrible crime.

Four missing young ladies found safe in NOLA in less than two weeks! Now it is time to bring justice to Jaren's case!

Thinking of Jaren so much these days. Still saying a prayer every night that there will be "JUSTICE FOR JAREN". While I would like to think that perhaps there may be a clue somewhere amongst the stories of these other women who have recently went missing &then been found safe I just don't think that is possible. My gut tells me that Jaren"s case was in no way related to any of these others. I still believe that MAS & TS are responsible for Jaren's death. I believe also that someone somewhere out there has enough information that if ever they should decide to come forth could help to at long last give Jaren the justice she deserves & her family/friends the closure & peace they deserve. In following the JP case this past week I noticed how there were supposed sightings of her at different places via video cameras. It brought me back to something i wondered about in Jaren's case since the beginning. Why was the only video i ever heard about of her was when she was seen leaving the club with the 2 perps? Why wasn't that video ever released to the public. Could someone else have possibly been leaving with them? What about after they left? Why were there never reports of other videos showing where they went after exiting the club? Were there any other videos? What about the traffic cams? They have estimated guesses about when she was brought to the beach. Did they scan those tapes? Perhaps MAS car could be seen on these tapes or another suspicious vehicle at odd hours? I don't know...... I just know that it is so wrong for this case to go unsolved. It haunts me constantly. Jaren your justice will come.......it has to. RIP.

Have I missed it or has there been any word on the test results coming back in? The last statement I saw was way back in December when they said they hoped to have them by the end of the year. We're 2 months later now. Completely frustrated with the apparent lack of progress on bringing justice on this case because, unlike other cases, it does appear they have enough to form the basis of a prosecution. :banghead:

Being a believer in good and bad mojo, I stayed away to see if I was bringing bad mojo and being away would bring some positive mojo to Jaren's case. Sadly, it doesn't seem that worked either. Truly frustrating. Would love to know what additional info LE has against TS and MAS because that, added to with what is public, makes me have to believe charges are coming as soon as those tests are back.

thinking of Jaren and hoping to hear something soon. :please:

When LE says they expect to have results back by a certain time (i.e. before the end of the year) I wish reporters would put it on their calendar to do a follow up interview at that time and do an article on the status at that point. Instead of asking local LE, would a reporter get any further going directly to an FBI spokesperson and asking them directly? Doubt it. I just can't imagine why no charges are filed other than just waiting on the results.

According to one of the FB pages dedicted to Jaren, a balloon release is scheduled for March 10th at 3pm at Jaren's Cross in Bay St Louis.

Where is Jaren's justice? It's been just about 9 months now. Why has there been no news, no updates no nothing at all? SMH....... RIP JAREN J4J

I have noticed that MAS has “liked” a comment on the Satanic Rock Group “Devil’s Rain” Facebook page on February 15. I wonder if she is back in New Orleans? I guess she is assuming that people have forgotten about her notoriety. It would not surprise me that she is into Satanic things. That may explain a lot of things about her.....

Bessie - Thanks for the update on TS. It will be interesting to see how long he is going to serve his sentence.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about Justice for Jaren. There will be justice someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman