GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiously awaiting news from todays meeting with the DA. Hoping to hear that the wheels of justice are now turning in Jaren's favor. Thinking so much of you today Jaren. Your justice will come!

However, authorities told WDSU on Friday that scheduling conflicts has forced the meeting to be postponed again. No date has been set.

Hopefully, more evidence will be found and when they do meet, they will charge the "suspects" with First Degree Murder Charges. It's time for Justice for Jaren!

Fremont Street - Las Vegas - 4/20/13

Attachments

• mas.jpg
    mas.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 76
MAS would fit in well with the street performers in Downtown Vegas.

A couple of years back, my husband and I went to Vegas for a conference and visited the Fremont Street Expeirence. We chose to visit the night the band KISS was going to
be feature on the overhead big screen. I took a picture of my husband with the
Ace Frehley impersonator which is the street performer in photo.

According to MASs bio on Modelmayhem, she indicates her height 5'5" and a weight of
100 lbs and the female in this photo is dressed similiar to photos she has posted when spinning fire. Now I need to pull out those photos and compare the height of my husband to the height of the female in this photo.

It could be her in this photo or a MAS impersonator. You never know about Las Vegas. I believe she did have blond hair at that time, however she changes her hair color like a chameleon change it's colors. Either way, they are both are reptiles. (No offense to the chameleons.)

:pullhair:

MAS would fit in well with the street performers in Downtown Vegas.

A couple of years back, my husband and I went to Vegas for a conference and visited the Fremont Street Expeirence. We chose to visit the night the band KISS was going to
be feature on the overhead big screen. I took a picture of my husband with the
Ace Frehley impersonator which is the street performer in photo.

According to MASs bio on Modelmayhem, she indicates her height 5'5" and a weight of
100 lbs and the female in this photo is dressed similiar to photos she has posted when spinning fire. Now I need to pull out those photos and compare the height of my husband to the height of the female in this photo.

She wasn't performing - seemed to be flirting with the KISS impersonators and they didn't seem very comfortable. She was definitely tiny. I'm sure it was her. I was so shocked to see her - there were tons of people down there last night!

She wasn't performing - seemed to be flirting with the KISS impersonators and they didn't seem very comfortable. She was definitely tiny. I'm sure it was her. I was so shocked to see her - there were tons of people down there last night!

Since LE is anticipating charges being brought against her for desecration, I wonder if they are sure of her whereabouts. Should Fairy notify LE that she was possibly spotted there??

Since LE is anticipating charges being brought against her for desecration, I wonder if they are sure of her whereabouts. Should Fairy notify LE that she was possibly spotted there??

Something tells me LE knows right where she is. And I can't help but think LV LE is familiar with her as well....

I hope those two face some serious charges eventually.
Prayers go out to Jaren's Family and Friends.

According to Jaren's FB page, WDSU reporter Heath Allen sat down with Jaren's mom today. It will air on WDSU Channel 6 at 6pm.

Wow. I don't know if I could be able to say that I wouldn't want my child's killer to be put to death. A forgiving heart her mother has. J4J

Yeah, me neither. It would probably take enough to make sure I didn't end up in jail myself for making sure that was their punishment.

Wow. I don't know if I could be able to say that I wouldn't want my child's killer to be put to death. A forgiving heart her mother has. J4J

Not only that but the way Jaren was disposed of... just sickening! Yep, I'd want their life for that. Donna Lockhart is a better woman than I in that respect. J4J!!

Not only that but the way Jaren was disposed of... just sickening! Yep, I'd want their life for that. Donna Lockhart is a better woman than I in that respect. J4J!!

BBM I know... Poor girl. Her whole family couldn't even give her a complete and proper burial. And it hurts my heart knowing that Jaren's life choices are still being thrown in her mother's face. So what if Jaren made some bad choices. She was a very young adult. I think we can all say we all made some dumb dumb decisions in our 20's.

Soon, Jaren, there will be justice for you angel.

Where is Jaren's justice? It has been almost a year since she was murdered. I'd love to see her murderers charged with murder before the one year anniversary of her death and hope it would help her mother start to heal more fully.

I really hope local media doesn't let LE off the hook with these charges. Stay on LE and make them either 1. Hold their little meeting and announce if they're bringing the charges or 2. Have them announce that they are no longer seeking these other charges. One way or another but don't leave it in limbo.

I really hope local media doesn't let LE off the hook with these charges. Stay on LE and make them either 1. Hold their little meeting and announce if they're bringing the charges or 2. Have them announce that they are no longer seeking these other charges. One way or another but don't leave it in limbo.

I hope so too. I keep wondering what the hold up is. I keep wondering why they're announcing "This day, we will have a meeting. Just kidding, it's this day now!" Especially, since one perp is free, roaming the streets. Like she won't run??? Who says "I'm the cops and I'm coming to get you..." unless they have a person in custody. She's potentially on the hook for a death penalty case, iirc, why WOULDN'T she run???

Not a great poker face here.

Bump for Justice for Jaren!

Come on MSM, do your job and push for answers. I understand it's not LE's job to update us and they have the right to simply "no comment" if they choose, but I'd like MSM to do their job and ask the question about any meetings with the DA and simply report if LE is now refusing to comment on it. Even no answer is some sort of an answer at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3