LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why suprized? If it were my daughter I would definitely have someone on payroll who could devote all of their time to my baby. We wont even begin to discuss the limitations on LE & this particular agency's current issues (lawsuit).
Other than some chatter on the thread I had no sense that the Shunicks were unhappy with the course of the investigation up till now.

(Yes, have been reading about the lawsuit thing - Lordy.)

I'd hire one too, not saying I wouldn't, just comes a bit out of left field, at least to me. (Remember, I'm up here in Okie-land and don't know all the background of life in Lafayette.)

And they also announced the other private investigator. If there were a confession, the rest of it would look like a game. What the hell is going on.

Assuming that there is a confession, could it be that the Shunick family don't think it's a valid one and want to continue searching?

Or everyone just change avatars to the photo of the correct truck. Thanks for taking the fall cam29, I thought exactly what you did.
:rocker:

I agree-Cam was just trying to help!!!

I have NOT a clue if any of what I am about to post has been talked about today but I thought I would share. My apologies if it has! I think I saw somebody saying that they are looking at butte la rose cameras...I found this site..http://www.trafficland.com/city/LFT/camera/7473/
Also, St. Landry street was blocked off today so I could not get home for lunch that way. It was open around 5:30 p.m. and I took my usual route home. St. Patrick street comes up and meets St. Landry street right across from the hospital...There were tire skid marks on St. Patrick street at the stop sign.

AGAIN, NO.

Your "mid size low rider" is, according to LE, the same truck as the bottom one pictured.

There is no bed cover on that truck at the bottom. And the tints on the windows are different. The truck with the bed cover has the same dark tinted windows on both windows. The full size truck has a slight tint on the back doors and a lighter tint on the front! The back glass are also different. The one with the bed cover has a small back glass and the full size truck has a larger glass.

With all due respect, some of us don't have time to read the umpteenth threads on the case. Some, like myself, have a full-time job, school work, a toddler, a family to cook and clean for and it's just not possible for us to read every post on every thread. I can only speak for myself, but I can say it's very difficult. I think it takes a lot less time for someone to be kind and simply answer a question than it does for some of us to play catch up. If the the threads and post weren't so frequent, it might be possible. That is not the case, though. I'm not trying to be rude, just asking that you be considerate to those of us who don't have much time to read, but are still interested in the facts and bringing Mickey home. I will step off of my soap box now.

Especially when most of the talk was about a truck! I know the truck info IS important, but the focus is Mickey. I don't know the girl but I'm understanding her to be a wonderful people person. I worry that she may have been too trusting even of those close to her. I pray for her, her family, & friends every time I hear/see something about her/them.

Whic brings me back to that dark parked car on versailles that was beside her when she was traveling that route; that had a possible person beside it. and that LE has not yet listed as suspect. Should someone call the tipline about that dark car? It looks like it has a trunk. Just saw MS pass versailles. smaller car.

Please don't call the tip line for something you may or may not be seeing from a still shot of video. They have access to the actual video.

Hopefully these photos will clear up everything on the white trucks!
With all due respect, Cam. WE are clear on the trucks. We are going by what LE has said. I am not saying that they are correct. In fact, my eyeballs would have me agreeing with you. But until LE says that they made a mistake, we must go by what they have told us. And that is, the two trucks that you have put together in the one picture ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!:banghead:

I missed the last, oh 20 or so pages, so this may have been mentioned, but there was a PI hired the Sunday after she went missing when LE wasn't taking the case seriously. Not sure if it is the same one.

Someone can post THE ONLY RELEVANT PICTURE OF A TRUCK IN THIS INVESTIGATION on the MSM links / Timeline thread and we can all visit it when we want and then we won't have to talk about trucks so much.

Those two pictures are of such a low quality that I'm not sure it matters which photo is shown unless it's in regards to the direction of travel. I don't see how anyone will ID the truck from the photo that we have. Not enough detail. I hope that LE made their ID with video that we haven't seen yet. JMO.

They posted that they had hired a PI almost 3 hours ago. Someone also just said they were told by the family to watch the news tonight because the case has been solved...

Well she could have been missing something from her order, not short-"changed" but just shorted. Anyway, I was just clearing it up for other posters. I don't think she was going back to TB. She knew they would ignore her if she was on a bike. Every biker knows that.
Mickey does not seem like the type of person to go back to a place where she was shorted. It takes a super duper frugal person to do that.

It is VERY early for a PI...can't remember seeing one so early, less than 2 weeks in...at least, not many.

He was hired by a friend of the family since day one of the case and has been working on it since. I guess now he is officially working for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne