LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Even if they find her, they still need to know who put her there. Unless the was a confession, I suppose. Never mind. Carry on!

That is what I was assuming...but of course they may have gone back to study sonar yesterday and seen something, as they have been doing in Sierra's case. But I was thinking they had the truck and thus, a confession...

on page one of this thread is a picture of the ONLY vehicle of interest right now

That's great. Just saying that if a quote keeps being repeated in the threads, maybe it should say the same thing.

I'm getting some bad juju from this latest Whiskey Bay search. I pray for the best.

me too : ( . purely speculation, but if the rumors that were floating around earlier were true, it could explain why they are back out there, where the bike was originally dumped.

"Something was found out here at Whiskey Bay," has "the potential to be evidence."

"What that is (we) still don't know."

http://www.katc.com/pages/katc-live-streams/

Several parish, city, crews at Whiskey Bay.

Rob Perillo thinks it might rain tomorrow evening. (Bonus KATC factoid!)

Not sure what was found yet, someone found something that has the potential to be evidence.

Something was found that has the potental to be evidence.

KATC reporter: "Someone found something that has the potential to be evidence."

KATC:

"Someone found something out on the water that could be connected. Don't know what it is."

Not sure what prompted the second search, but there are a number of crews out there.just to the left of the bridge. "potential evidence"

They found potential evidence but not sure what it is.

Will update us during the Live News of any new information or check their twitter.

Thunderstorms coming tomorrow - 50% by tomorrow night + possible severe weather.

I bet that's why. This could just be an attempt to beat the weather. If so, good thinking by LE.

Makes me sick to hear they are searching again. And I can't watch the stream on my phone. Bad feeling here...

Gosh, sometimes I think they spread information just to get better ratings... Anyway, thanks for the links and updates everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129