LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Celina Cass case, it took quite a long time for them to bring the body to the surface. They do not want to disrupt any potential evidence when they bring a body to the surface. So, if they are searching for a body, you might as well go to bed.

I think a backpack is a good guess. But I'm not sure it would float. Some types of shoes might float. Did she have a basket on the bike that might float?

A secondary search is not the same as secondary evidence...wonder which it is...

200 member and 232 guests on this thread right now.

Come on guys, please join. The more ideas/thoughts the better! You will love it here, I swear!

Even if they join, it'll take the guests a while to be able to post. I made the mistake of joining until I had something to say, and got stuck in moderator queue for a while before I could post anything. Guests, don't make that mistake, sign up now so when you have something to contribute, you can!

Luckily, I'm not very original and what I had to contribute was contributed by someone else :blushing:

FWIW for those of you considering tapatalk... I wouldn't pay $3.00 for it unless you're desperate to keep up with the text portion of posts. Downloaded it today at work and have been getting errors ever since. No pictures, pages won't load and I can't figure out how to quote other's posts. OT sorry.

Where is Mickey? I hope the new search at Whiskey Bay proves fruitful for LE and this family has some answers soon!

I used it yesterday and at first I couldn't figure it out...then once I clicked around a bit I figured it out. It was super easy on my iPhone when it was all said and done, but i did have trouble at first just figuring out how to use it LOL.....not sure about other phones.

Tap the post you want to quote and a box will pop up. It's probably my most used app and I love it.

My most used one as well! I love it! Although when I refresh a page I can't figure out how to bring the page back down to the newest post...it just goes back to the top of the page and I have to scroll down and find my place...

They did not just go out there suddenly out of the blue to search again. Now if someone found the backpack they may be diving in search of M. at this point. But I have a hunch if they have night divers in the water, I think they may well have M. in that water...:(

I'm thinking confession or someone who knows the perp told the LE to go back to Whiskey Bay. Moo

A secondary search is not the same as secondary evidence...wonder which it is...

What I read said a secondary search for Mickey.

"They are back to execute a secondary search for Mickey because potential evidence is still there."

Even if they join, it'll take the guests a while to be able to post. I made the mistake of joining until I had something to say, and got stuck in moderator queue for a while before I could post anything. Guests, don't make that mistake, sign up now so when you have something to contribute, you can!

Luckily, I'm not very original and what I had to contribute was contributed by someone else :blushing:

BBM, I see that as a 'great minds think alike' kind of thing!

My most used one as well! I love it! Although when I refresh a page I can't figure out how to bring the page back down to the newest post...it just goes back to the top of the page and I have to scroll down and find my place...

If you exit the thread and reload the page and then reenter the thread, it should take you back to your spot.
*Should* LOL

What kind of lights would divers be using to be able to see? Anyone here a diver?

Man, I just got a detailed lesson on dive lights and I'm not sure I retained any of it :/ something about how if it's basic police scuba search teams they are using hand held lights. In the Atchafalaya basin with excellent visibility they will only see about an arms length in front of them. Searching with a light is especially difficult in that water because it reflects off the "murk" . He said its much more of a feel than look thing. Something something something...and he's still talking... Hope that helped somewhat?

I think something that non-locals need to realize is that our newscaster/reporters are just not accustomed to something this high profile. They will word things incorrectly and are nervous and all that.

It isn't that dark, the moon casts a shadow tonight. The swamp I am in is to the north of the Atchafayala, and the insect and frog noise here is deafening! Can't imagine searching out there at night. What could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3