LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
icon_smile_intel.gif

Yeah, I am wondering--some of the more regular posters must not be currently working? I mean, I am not, and have spent TOO many hours stuck on here, neglecting housework b/c of it, and at some point I do have to sleep, and when I wake up I have 20+ pages to catch up on? Do you people NEVER sleep? LOL I know we all have different schedules, and lots of night owls.
:seeya:lindsay ... I've been on here more than usual because I arrived in the Cajun Riviera (also known as Destin) Sunday afternoon and promptly managed to mangle my ankle by tripping into a huge hole in the sand:banghead:. Been in a brace and on crutches since and can't maneuver down the steps to get out on the beach (sigh). I'm relegated to the condo/balcony. Thank God I brought my computer and there's good internet access here.

A.C.I. Or Chicken Fried- have either of you considered calling the PI the family hired or LE with your ideas of possible routes she took? I know they are super swamped but it could help?

Lpd and Abdella have been kept up to date with my findings and suspicions.

That being said, Im sure LPD is holding a LOT back and are most likely close to something based on their behavior.

:seeya:lindsay ... I've been on here more than usual because I arrived in the Cajun Riviera (also known as Destin) Sunday afternoon and promptly managed to mangle my ankle by tripping into a huge hole in the sand:banghead:. Been in a brace and on crutches since and can't maneuver down the steps to get out on the beach (sigh). I'm relegated to the condo/balcony. Thank God I brought my computer and there's good internet access here.

Oh no! Terrible way to spend a vacation!

That being said, Im sure LPD is holding a LOT back and are most likely close to something based on their behavior.

If you talk w/ them, would you mind passing on my LCG lot/Azalea/St. Mary theory, as well? Your theory is good and I think both of ours are possible.

I've done a pixelated, focus, overlay while inverting the signal and I have come to the conclusion that this is the white truck that can be eliminated.

clowncar.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

the reason is that she disappeared from camera view. We're using that info to project where she disappeared to.

But, you are assuming she did disappear from camera view. I am saying she may not have. I am thinking, and please don't take this the wrong way, that is faulty reasoning. Saying bc she does not show up on the camera footage means she turned down a road, is assuming 1) that what happened didn't happen prior to the camera's view, or 2) that LE has footage and is choosing to not release it. If there was no conceivable reason for her to turn down another unrelated road that night, then why even consider it? It's like saying, well she didn't show up on the next camera so, she must have turned around and gone the other way. We have no proof of that either.

This is all said with great respect, but until I hear a reason for her going down another path, I can't base my the theories on it. She was heading home. THAT is what we know. And if, as has been proposed, she was frightened, I think we would have footage of her - in the Circle K, safe and sound and we wouldn't be here.

Now, do locals think she may have taken Brashear bc it was her known route home?

That clown truck is a Dodge Ram...l'd bet money on it...

I am sooooooooooo glad someone can tell the make model and serial #. I know THIS LADY cannot.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Feel better soon Mahmoo!

OFF-TOPIC ALERT-SKIP MY POST

(unless you love kitties)

Sometimes I go on youtube just to watch the adorable kitten videos...
My last two cats, including my current guy, were already 1-2 years old when I adopted them.
But I did once find a tiny kitty in the shrubs of the hotel where I (used to) work and raised him, with a baby bottle, etc...he totally thought I was his mommy all his life, which was long and happy.
Enjoy...:)

i actually have to go prepare some bottles for some kitties myself... got my hand full today...

Now, I remember you saying that already - about you keeping them informed. I apologize.

But, you are assuming she did disappeared from camera view. I am saying she may not have. I am thinking, and please don't take this the wrong way, that is faulty reasoning. Saying bc she does not show up on the camera footage means she turned down a road, is assuming 1) that what happened didn't happen prior to the camera's view, or 2) that LE has footage and is choosing to not release it. If there was no conceivable reason for her to turn down another unrelated road that night, then why even consider it? It's like saying, well she didn't show up on the next camera so, she must have turned around and gone the other way. We have no proof of that either.

This is all said with great respect, but until I hear a reason for her going down another path, I can't base my the theories on it. She was heading home. THAT is what we know. And if, as has been proposed, she was frightened, I think we would have footage of her - in the Circle K, safe and sound and we wouldn't be here.

Now, do locals think she may have taken Brashear bc it was her known route home?

I'll say it again. She had valid reasons to take both Brashear, if she wanted to use Johnston, or LCG lot to Azalea if she wanted to cut through the neighborhood to shorten her trip. Both of those routes - she wold have been heading home. Speaking to LE withholding the footage, they have told the public Circle K was the last time she was seen. if they're lying to the public, then that's another story. With all due respect, you must have missed the first time I spoke to your concern. She had valid, realistic reasons to turn on both streets, instead of continuing on St. Landry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3