LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, and I'm also using your Pilot_channel_3. photo and it still isn't clear to me, but I'll keep studying. Also still on the Google Earth learning curve that I installed at your suggestion. Appreciate all your clarifications.

Look at the Butte La Rose photo I just posted. The upper bend is cut off . The loop goes north from BLR, does under I-10, and comes back down to WB.

And don't forget the scores of people who interrupt threads to ask things like, "Have the police thought to check her phone records?" or "Which state is Lafayette located in?"

Lol only 10 post and making such an assumption.:banghead: :what:
There are times newbies and oldies want to ask a question SIMPLE QUESTION for information. They dont ask to put someone out.

Even if mcGee has been released, I wish we knew if his truck was or better yet, still impounded for forensics. I think that would be a huge key in knowing if he has been "cleared".

Let me clarify the route, West St Mary's, to Parkside Dr, then onto 182, that would cut off the cam that took the pic of the other white truck.

There is a traffic cam at the traffic light where 182 (University Ave) heads N under I-10. 182 exit to get onto I-10 is right before that, possibly within camera shot.

Another route could be St. Mary to Congress to Evangeline Thruway to I-10. Faster..and possibly no cameras at all.

Yeah, I just wanted him to get past the cams, and I'm thinkin he would with that route, escaping the one that caught the other white truck, or am I incorrect?

I'm sorry, I have a one-track mind.... not on the trucks right now!!! My brain clutch shifts slowly.

There are times newbies and oldies want to ask a question SIMPLE QUESTION for information. They dont ask to put someone out.

I believe that response was in response to the Find Mickey Facebook page and not WS.

There is a traffic cam at the traffic light where 182 (University Ave) heads N under I-10. 182 exit to get onto I-10 is right before that, possibly within camera shot.

Another route could be St. Mary to Congress to Evangeline Thruway to I-10. Faster..and possibly no cameras at all.

Ok, good, that's a possibility, I just want to see if there are other alternative routes where he wouldn't be caught on cam, and that's a good one.

We were talking about the FIND MICKEY SHUNICK Facebook page and the comments there.

Brashear to Cherry to St Mary's. I don't think anything would have been caught on cam on those streets. Do you?

I dont think so. But then on to parkside and then to 182/university? Cause theres a slew of cameras down university heading towards the interstate. He was most definitely caught on video at some point. But whether LE already has that or the footage was erased...we dont know. Very very few people have vhs tape security anymore. It all goes to harddrives and dvr's and stores several weeks worth of video before automatically recording over the oldest footage first. Most people dont even know how it works at all so they in no way manually delete things. They just let it record and do its thing. The guy at 215 st. Landry didnt even know he HAD a camera! Didnt know until LPD came knocking

i just found something unsettling... my heart is beating out of my chest and my hands are shaking....

i need to speak with somebody closely related to this investigation privately
please send me a private message right away

and somebody else with graphic knowledge ie: shadows, lighting...

Yikes

good luck!

There would have to be tire marks if she was hit - by either her bike or the car/truck. Has every inch of road been walked by volunteers/PO looking for skid marks?

i just found something unsettling... my heart is beating out of my chest and my hands are shaking....

i need to speak with somebody closely related to this investigation privately
please send me a private message right away

and somebody else with graphic knowledge ie: shadows, lighting...

Call Lafayette PD or the PI: John Abdella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickirickicito