LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you're saying that you can't tell us the info on Mickey having problems at the stables because it was in an interview with Brettly? Any public statements that Brettly made are part of this case, so out with it!

No, I combined several things that BW has said and can form a hypothesis by what he told us.

I think that if someone wanted to insure that Mickey stopped at the stable at 2 a.m. that night that an injury to her horse would do it, so it is worth looking into.
If Mickey was going to the stable aaaaaall the way in Duson.......she'd go in her car. She was not attempting to ride her bike to the stables in duson.[/QUOTE]

I hate to go back to the last text, but what if that was someone texting her about going to check on the horses? Someone who had a truck she could just put her bike in the back of to ride to the stables. The major flaw in this idea is that it would have been easier to get BW to go with her to the stables. He had a car, so could have taken her. So what reason would she have for going with someone else? Someone she knew that was good with horses? Arguing with myself isn't good for my brain. It hurts :(
I agree that she wouldn't ride her bike all the way to Duson. That doesn't mean any sense. It is too far.

If they could abduct Mickey
.......they could steal the horse shoot the horse poison the horse inject the horse with enough tranquilizer to kill the horse. Break the horses legs with a baseball bat.....cut the fencing and let the horses out....stab the horse.....cut its ear off and send it to her in the mail. ......poke its eye out
.....not scratch its nostril.

SCRATCHING OR SCRAPING TGE HORSE'S NOSTRIL WOULD NOT BRING MICKEY THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

EXACTLY why she might feel need to go check on it in the middle of the night!!

Starting wih BW bike stolen 2 weeks prior...
The impending move
Her trying to sell a horse
An injured horse
Her getting really drunk the night before YET
Nursing the hang over all day
Her feeling sick in the day/hours before she disappeared
The brother graduating
Her birthday coming up

TO me all of this does not add up to nothing!

If it does just ignore me then!

Hold up there. Brettly's bike being stolen may be significant in this and MAYBE her horse if he was harmed intentionally (and we have no information about that), but nothing else you listed is "odd" in any way, shape or form.

If they could abduct Mickey.......they could steal the horse shoot the horse poison the horse inject the horse with enough tranquilizer to kill the horse. Break the horses legs with a baseball bat.....cut the fencing and let the horses out....stab the horse.....cut its ear off and send it to her in the mail. ......poke its eye out.....not scratch its nostril.

SCRATCHING OR SCRAPING TGE HORSE'S NOSTRIL WOULD NOT BRING MICKEY THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Don't shout. I don't know who is saying MS went to the stable in the middle of the night. Not me. The possibility was discussed on a previous thread. Again, I just want to know if Mickey thought somebody sliced her horses nostril open. okay?

No one is saying that Mickey was going to the stable before going home early Saturday morning. Don't twist the point please.
The question is, did someone intentionally hurt Mickey's horse?

And, that is a fair and important question and you know that we don't have the answer.

You are all right a scraped horse nostril wouldn't have gotten Mickey out in the middle of the night, unless someone led her to believe the injuries were more severe than that.

No, I combined several things that BW has said and can form a hypothesis by what he told us.

Well, then state what you're thinking. If it's based upon Brettly's interviews, it's alright to do.

Hold up there. Brettly's bike being stolen may be significant in this and MAYBE her horse if he was harmed intentionally (and we have no information about that), but nothing else you listed is "odd" in any way, shape or form.

OK but WHY was she planning to leave?
Was she taking her beloved pets with her?

Who knew the brother was graduating?
Did they WANT her to miss him graduating?
Did they take her out before she could celebrate another
birthday?
Did they steal BW's bike because it was a prized possesion of his?
Did they place it in a cemetary for a reason?
Did they harm her horse?

Just my thoughts!

EXACTLY why she might feel need to go check on it in the middle of the night!!

Did Ashley say that Mickey got a call or a text, while at Artmosphere, saying her horse had been injured? NO. It was stated as though it had happened recently, Mickey was aware of the injury and would be checking on it over the weekend.

This is so frustrating. We know someone at the stables was on the outs with her. Doesn't that warrant at least a nod?

I think that if someone wanted to insure that Mickey stopped at the stable at 2 a.m. that night that an injury to her horse would do it, so it is worth looking into.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see how the other poster referred to this idea. You know, come to think of it. :waitasec:?
Oh my, what if she received word that her horse's nose was bleeding out and they came to get her when she told them she's on her bike riding home?

we have split quotes going on here. something happened up thread to mix poster's name up with other poster's quotes.

I think that if someone wanted to insure that Mickey stopped at the stable at 2 a.m. that night that an injury to her horse would do it, so it is worth looking into.

Oh I see how the other poster referred to this idea. You know, come to think of it. :waitasec:?
Oh my, what if she received word that her horse's nose was bleeding out and they came to get her when she told them she's on her bike riding home?[/QUOTE]

But it doesn't appear she got any texts or calls, after the call at Taco Bell...and LE would have been all over the stables, if so. How else could they have informed her?

My girlfriend would have slept in the stables WITH her horse if she thought for a SECOND that someone was out to harm him! ~jus sayin...
And NO she probably would NOT have said anything to anyone! He was her child and she would have acted FIRST and asked questions later....

However my best friend was NOT Mickey.

I would say from my gut feeling if someone was deliberately trying to hurt an animal to get to Mickey somehow (or anyone) they would do more than a really common non-serious horse injury. It is the equivalent of a skinned knee in a kid. I still would like to know more about the stable issues though. If they come from his comments it should be allowed on here.

Either way, I do feel like we would know if she was texting someone at the stable. Well, not us, but LE. Surely they have her phone records, yes?

OK but WHY was she planning to leave?
Was she taking her beloved pets with her?

Who knew the brother was graduating?
Did they WANT her to miss him graduating?
Did they take her out before she could celebrate another
birthday?
Did they steal BW's bike because it was a prized possesion of his?
Did they place it in a cemetary for a reason?
Did they harm her horse?

Just my thoughts!

Lots of people move. I moved from Michigan to Los Angeles and there was nothing sinister about it. Then I moved back. Same thing - nothing sinister going on. These are young people coming up on graduating college. They were close friends. Lots of kids want to broaden their horizons. It's perfectly normal! NOLA is probably a place that lots of Louisiana kids move to. Mickey's sister moved to Dallas. Some people travel the world after college. Yes, Brettly talked about them needing a place big enough for Mickey's pets.

If her horse was locked in his stable and an injury was reported... I could see her going to check it out. He didn't run into a fence or have a squabble with another horse if he was locked up! She would have known the condition of his quarters...

If her horse was locked in his stable and an injury was reported... I could see her going to check it out. He didn't run into a fence or have a squabble with another horse if he was losked up! She would have known the condition of his quarters...

But how would she have learned of this?

Lots of people move. I moved from Michigan to Los Angeles and there was nothing sinister about it. Then I moved back. Same thing - nothing sinister going on. These are young people coming up on graduating college. They were close friends. Lots of kids want to broaden their horizons. It's perfectly normal! NOLA is probably a place that lots of Louisiana kids move to. Mickey's sister moved to Dallas. Some people travel the world after college. Yes, Brettly talked about them needing a place big enough for Mickey's pets.

Touche'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member