LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey received one text, per BW, that we don't know about. We don't know what LE knows or who they have interviewed. I'm certain LE has spoken to MS's close friends and the people at her workplace.

Sometimes it takes LE several tries at coming up with the true suspect and they sometimes have already interviewed the guilty party but are not sure yet and need to gather evidence. They may have strong ideas but not enough evidence and are working to build a case. We really don't know what LE thinks or how many theories they're working on or have been disproven, etc.

But how would she have learned of this?

Well somehow she knew. It could have been days earlier... or sometime during the day before she disappeared...
We have not been told.

Oh I see how the other poster referred to this idea. You know, come to think of it. :waitasec:?
Oh my, what if she received word that her horse's nose was bleeding out and they came to get her when she told them she's on her bike riding home?

But it doesn't appear she got any texts or calls, after the call at Taco Bell...and LE would have been all over the stables, if so. How else could they have informed her?[/QUOTE]

Go back and look at BWs interviews. BW mentioned at least once that she received a text not long before she left his place. We talked about this a few days ago. We will never know who sent it. The LE do, so hopefully they have already looked into it. Unless it was sent from a prepaid phone with no name attached.

But it doesn't appear she got any texts or calls, after the call at Taco Bell...and LE would have been all over the stables, if so. How else could they have informed her?

Go back and look at BWs interviews. BW mentioned at least once that she received a text not long before she left his place. We talked about this a few days ago. We will never know who sent it. The LE do, so hopefully they have already looked into it. Unless it was sent from a prepaid phone with no name attached.[/QUOTE]

That post you quoted was not mine-not sure how that happened!!

Things are going wacky with the "quote" button here...
Anyway someone just quoted a post that was not from me, but said it was...and now when I try to use quote, it does not show up properly...so be advised...

Also, anything that BW may have said that is not in the media has to be considered rumor, as far as I know, unless it can be sourced.

JMO

My girlfriend would have slept in the stables WITH her horse if she thought for a SECOND that someone was out to harm him! ~jus sayin...
And NO she probably would NOT have said anything to anyone! He was her child and she would have acted FIRST and asked questions later....

However my best friend was NOT Mickey.

The girl I grew up with, she was my next door neighbor, she loved horses from when we were little. We played Barbies and horses. She had these big plastic horses and I liked playing with them too. I always wanted to put clothes on them and we would spat cuz she would say 'horses don't wear clothes'.
She moved to Arizona when we were in our twenties. Now she has two horses and she says, 'have to go feed the horses'. A childhood dream fulfilled as we grew up in the suburbs of Chicago.

Things are going wacky with the "quote" button here...
Anyway someone just quoted a post that was not from me, but said it was...and now when I try to use quote, it does not show up properly...so be advised...

Also, anything that BW may have said that is not in the media has to be considered rumor, as far as I know, unless it can be sourced.

JMO

We can only consider what the media reports? If that is the case, then what was the point of you wanting Chicken to check with CS about the horse? Would that response then be rumor as well?

What I read from BW was a media interview. The interviews are the only pieces of info I trust from the media right now. For example, several news sources reported "white truck cleared" when the DWTIQ was not cleared.

BW said Mickey was on the outs with his recent Ex (a friend of hers). <= not a guess.
That is where my initial jealous female vibe came from. That is maybe where her uncomfortable feeling and wanting to leave early from artmosphere, came from. Maybe she was there and being rude or whatever. Maybe the text was from Ashley after she ended the taco bell call and said come meet us, with more persuasion and because so and so isn't here anymore..(all guesses btw) OR maybe from the friend who "wanted to talk and set things straight" and that was just a ruse to get her alone and cause her harm... but I honestly do not know who or what we are allowed to sleuth anymore.

If we were allowed to sleuth people we don't know, maybe they are responsible for taking BW's bike and hiding it, but not damaging it so he couldn't ride with Mickey the next day. Maybe they are responsible for any problems with her animals or job, maybe they are responsible for making Mickey disappear so she is no longer in the picture moving in with her ex boyfriend to another city where she will never see him. Possible?

I have tried to keep up with this case but only have a couple of hours a night t check in so I havent read everything. Have we considered the idea that MS and JL cases could be connected, both girls were last seen around 2am, JL didn't have a car and MS was riding a bike JL was put in water, MS bike was found in water, is it possable that there is a serial killer stalking the streets of Louisiana, looking for young women?

We can only consider what the media reports? If that is the case, then what was the point of you wanting Chicken to check with CS about the horse? Would that response then be rumor as well?

What I read from BW was a media interview. The interviews are the only pieces of info I trust from the media right now. For example, several news sources reported "white truck cleared" when the DWTIQ was not cleared.

It was just a suggestion to try to find out from someone who is verified here, as I believe he is. Never mind. Anyway, of course we can consider things, but we need a link to that interview if we are to consider that Mickey had an enemy of sorts at the stables, as apparently no one else seems to have heard it.

Somebody else putting two and two together I see. Maybe. Possibily. I certainly noted that BW, maybe even through his subconscious like thinking out loud, released a few aspects of MS's life/troubles.

I hadn't heard about the injured horse until today though and that's when an alarm bell rang in my head. False alarms go off all the time though - still the firemen come out.

http://www.willowoakseq.com/Home_Page.html

This is where she was employed I guess. As a "trainer"

It is a "full care facility."people pay big bucks to stable their horses there. Very seriously doubt anybody came onto the property and intentionally injured a horse because if they did that would me bad for business .....the horses themselves are very valuable.

Yes and did you read the glowing description of Mickey as a trainer that they wrote about her under 'trainers'? You can feel the love the owner (or people who run the place) have for her. I can anyway. I'm pretty sure Mickey is their favorite.

I don't know. I'm not even sure she owns the horse she was entrusted with to train. Not sure how all that works.

What I do know, is I'm about to pass out so maybe more info will come out tomorrow. Nite.

Know what gets me? Everyone says she would never run away or plan to escape because she has so much going for her and so much responsibility and etc....(BUT SHE WAS PLANNING TO MOVE AWAY)...but I wonder what she felt exactly because a move like that to new Orleans to live so far away from family and all....maybe she did want to get away from something or certain people or wanted privacy.....or possibly closer to certain others. Maybe she has friends who live in new Orleans.....or a possible romantic interest....just thinking out loud.

Know what gets me? Everyone says she would never run away or plan to escape because she has so much going for her and so much responsibility and etc....(BUT SHE WAS PLANNING TO MOVE AWAY)...but I wonder what she felt exactly because a move like that to new Orleans to live so far away from family and all....maybe she did want to get away from something or certain people or wanted privacy.....or possibly closer to certain others. Maybe she has friends who live in new Orleans.....or a possible romantic interest....just thinking out loud.

I think she was planning for her immediate future. I do not think she would do it irresponsibly on the day her brother graduates. As per her friends, family, school and job she was well liked and respected because of her responsibility and concern for others and animals.

No...that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying maybe someone was giving her sh** ....like an ex that showed up in the same venues as her.....spreading rumors....being jealous etc.....I am a bit biased by my own experiences in life here but I have said on more than one occassion that I'd like to move the hell away from here because my significant other has not one but two jealous exes that send messages through friends asking how he's doing. Showing up at the same places we are obviously trying to draw attention to herself and always asking his friends and family how our relationship is going or how I lost weight so fast after I had our son etc etc.....makes me want to move away from the whole city and away from the whole circle of friends. In my mind jealous exes make a person want to get away......also notice how bw wanted to move.
<modsnip>

To answer the question from a previous poster...

The incompetent group leader is a "22 year old marine who thought he could do a better job and didn't have to follow the rules". for privacy's sake (because I dot want to be biased towards future customers, I didn't ask his name. The girl who told me about this seemed like a reliable source. She cried on the way back because she was so upset that their search had to end early. Her boyfriend is very close friends with Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc