LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! It may not be a welcome statement BUT it is what it is!....
moo

One problem with that theory.

The second picture is missing one tiny detail.

You know.

THIS pesky thing!

Attachments

• fyVMtP8A.jpg
    fyVMtP8A.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 38
Shelly uses Mickey's 'Circle K' photo as her 'avatar?' underneath it she has 'take back the night.' I'm thinking along those lines. I'm going to contact Million Women Rise in London again. There must be something we can do to increase awareness w/out so much fear. Not sure where I'm going here. Too many 'I's

If we do it, we should be a million women on bikes with a Louisville slugger on our backs. You guys work it out, and me and Pinkie will arrive. Pinkie is my Specialized bike.

LA

Louisiana is very gun friendly. With open carrying legal here, I think more women should just walk around with guns on their hip. That'll deter lots of crime

~~ACI--

I think you just like the idea of a woman packing heat, which is why I keep mine to myself. :) To be honest tho, if anyone tries to abduct me, they are going to open a big old can of red haired whip *advertiser censored*. I told my hub I'd hit them with my bike If I had to. I only wish Mickey had done the same.

LA

yeah you caught me. that would be pretty hot ;)

1339680364.jpg

Someone posted this pic and I saw this instantly. It's very obvious which is the only reason I'm posting it

1339680364.jpg

Someone posted this pic and I saw this instantly. It's very obvious which is the only reason I'm posting it

For most of these blowup, pixelated pictures it feels like looking at an inkblot test, where 10 people will have 10 different responses to what they see.

Just my :twocents:, back to lurking.

1339680364.jpg

I'm not doubting that you're seeing this, but it's not obvious to me at all. Just looks like a blob! lol

ACI - since it appears you're back, I'm gonna repeat the question I asked you yesterday. Are the couple arrested in Jaren Lockhart case either of the individual's you've been investigating for Mickey's case?

Thank you and I didn't mean to single out the US. I really meant human society. I wish Wiki had a better chart that you look at. Like a graph style. Just scanning through those I saw this on Pedro somebody in S America:

Child-murderer and rapist, known as "The Monster of the Andes". Targeted young girls, between the ages of 8 and 12. Arrested in 1980 and convicted in 1983 of killing 110 young girls but confessed to killing 300, exact total unknown. Though he may be the most prolific serial killer of the 20th century, he was released in 1998. Current whereabouts unknown.

Dear GOD, what is the matter with any legal system that EVER lets these maniacs out of prison?!

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm totally hoping that you got your facts mixed up, Artis. Say it ain't so!

ACI - since it appears you're back, I'm gonna repeat the question I asked you yesterday. Are the couple arrested in Jaren Lockhart case either of the individual's you've been investigating for Mickey's case?

No. It appears to be unrelated.

Are the Lafayette police going to even look into this NOLA couple? I feel like its a dumb question, like the answer is "duh, of course they'll look into it!"

But at this point, I don't know what they are doing.

Shouldn't they come out and say something about this. Like we do or don't suspect them in mickeys disappearance or we are certain that they were NOT in Lafayette the night/morning of her disappearance due to surveillance video etc etc. COME ON LPD, get it together!!!!!

Every morning I come on here hoping there's news. And every morning it's the same thing. It's like groundhog day. :(

Same here, but I've just managed to read a few pages. Unfortunately I don't think there's anything new for Mickey. There's the arrest of a couple for Jaren Lockharts case in NOLA. They were arrested on difft charges, but are suspected of her murder.

Thanks. At least one case seems to be quickly resolved.

Just wish LE would do some sort of appeal/update for Mickey.:(

Thanks. At least one case seems to be quickly resolved.

Just wish LE would do some sort of appeal/update for Mickey.:(

Don't we all :(

Instead of calling in a tip, I wonder if someone could call and demand they talk to us. I'm so mad about it, that I can't think straight. Gonna clean my kitchen and do laundry.

Maybe there will be news tonight...............

Unbelievable.

I don't believe in rehabilitation for these types. One and done, incarceration till death.
Nah...¡muerte! But that's really too good. Release to families of murdered children would be better..slow death. I had no clue I was this violent?

Nah...¡muerte! But that's really too good. Release to families of murdered children would be better..slow death. I had no clue I was this violent?

'& then send them to the body farm for scientific study' :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-donated-science-family-refuses-claim-it.html

Murderer's body donated to science after his family refuses to claim it

The body of alleged killer and kidnapper Adam Mayes has been turned over to science after his family refused to claim his remains.

Mayes' body was received at the body farm at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville on Wednesday where it will be studied by UT's Forensic Anthropology Center for its decomposition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-family-refuses-claim-it.html#ixzz1xmMPANKi

:maddening: They are holding a press conference today about the lawsuits against LPD. I hope the media takes the chance to ask a few questions about MS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee