LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was his theory before he visited the spot under the bridge in person and took the pics to show us. I believe he may have changed his hypothesis to a "land dumping" after that visit, but I could be mistaken.

Thank you for correcting me!

Hey guys, especially ACI "freshly" dumped human remains were found in the Dallas neighborhood of oak cliff. The authorities are going through missing persons cases in hope that they are able to identify.

I hope this is not our girl, but it might need to be checked out.

LA

John Abdella was originally hired by the father of one of Mickey's students to help find Mickey. We have since retained him as our family's investigator in this case. Johnny Abdella is the only private investigator we have actually had contact with in this abduction. He follows every lead he is given.
He has a reputation as a dogged, relentless and versatile investigator - we trust him; we hope he finds something to break this case and find our daughter. He will take tips and clues from anyone, under any circumstances, and pursue these to their conclusion. I would encourage anyone with any glimmering of information to transmit that info to Johnny Abdella - he is discreet and thorough and you can rely on his good name.
His only goal is to find our daughter.
Our only goal is to find our daughter. Everything else is just lagniappe.
Numerous friends and strangers have contributed towards a reward fund, and we want to give this money to the person to brings Mickey home to us. Period. No questions, no hassle, we want to pay out this money and get our child back.
It is all about Mickey.

There are some beautiful and stunning new posters on the Find Mickey facebook page.
We will never stop looking, someone knows where Mickey is, you will see her face everywhere until she is home!

Did we ever confirm either way whether the handles were separate from the bike?

I didn't know they went to the TB on Congress.

JC why didn't he just drive down the same damn street after getting te food and drop her at her house?! She could have picked up the bike the next day!

We've all said or thought that.
LA

Except that everyone is quick to dismiss the idea, and, is it so hard to believe trafficers would look for or create situations that cause everyone to believe strongly that something else happened?

Or they could have misjudged Mickey for their normal victim. By the time they realize she isn't one that would disappear quietly, it was too late. I still think its possible.

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum. So this may have been asked already. Just wondering if the white truck in question that is suspect, do you think this person is familiar with the area? If so, maybe this truck has shown up on video the previous nights before MS was taken. Do you think LE/Private investigators viewed them? Could someone answer or speculate?

John Abdella was originally hired by the father of one of Mickey's students to help find Mickey. We have since retained him as our family's investigator in this case. Johnny Abdella is the only private investigator we have actually had contact with in this abduction. He follows every lead he is given.
He has a reputation as a dogged, relentless and versatile investigator - we trust him; we hope he finds something to break this case and find our daughter. He will take tips and clues from anyone, under any circumstances, and pursue these to their conclusion. I would encourage anyone with any glimmering of information to transmit that info to Johnny Abdella - he is discreet and thorough and you can rely on his good name.
Numerous friends and strangers have contributed towards a reward fund, and we want to give this money to the person to brings Mickey home to us. Period. No questions, no hassle, we want to pay out this money and get our child back.
It is all about Mickey.

Words cannot express how much my heart goes out to you and your family. I pray that soon she will be with you, safe and sound. Mickey and your family have touched us all here in Lafayette. I wish nothing more than your prayers being answered.

Oh and welcome to websleuths!

Also you might suggest to Mr. Abdella that he should get "wired" so that people can more easily reach him via email, IM or the like. I've seen some people say they've called and gotten voice mail.

Hey guys, especially ACI "freshly" dumped human remains were found in the Dallas neighborhood of oak cliff. The authorities are going through missing persons cases in hope that they are able to identify.

LA

Link?

It is all about Mickey.

Welcome to WS, nancyanne. I wish you were here under better circumstances. We're all hoping for a good outcome for your family.

Sometimes I just get the feeling that the perp is reading (and maybe posting) on this thread. It is unsettling to me.

I have often felt the same way. But...if so, which one of us is he/she??? That is the scary part. :please::what:

Personally, I think Mickie was a totally random victim...we've heard nothing that I know of to make her a target for anyone, nothing about stalkers, or exes, or fights or enemies. Also with her schedule for that night being so spontaneous, I just don't see her being tracked all over town and not having a clue.

LA

Oak Cliff isn't a very nice neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3