LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the one who asked. Chicken fried said it was repaired. He or another poster even posted a picture. It's back a couple of so threads bac k if you want to look for it.

Oh I get it. Read the threads way back but was confused then.

Mod Note: You have been instructed repeatedly not to bash law enforcement, and not to make comparisons between the PI who is a WS member, and the famly PI. There will be no more warnings. From here on out, lengthy TO's will be issued to members who violate this instruction. The same goes for members who quote the violating post. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

All members should consider themselves warned. Thank you.

Sorry, a bit off topic for what is currently being discussed... I just really looked at the photos ChickenFried posted (thank you) and I find it discouraging that there is any trash or debris there. I know most of it is most likely not connected to Mickey's case in any way, but I am reminded of little Caylee Anthony's case and the care and prescision that LE took while cataloging every bit of evidence from the site where her body was recovered. What makes LE certain none of these items, clearly visible in CF's photos, are not connected to the person who dumped her bike? I would think that the fact that her bike was discovered at this location would make it a crime scene and thus treated as one. Just a thought, jmo...

Eta: not bashing LE (sorry Bessie!). Just wondering about LE's actions. Is it possible this is not the site the bike was dropped?? Or, do they know something that made them not be concerned with any collateral evidence that might be at the site?

I was there also and was trying to figure out what the name meant - you know with the lower and uppe case letters. It may be something that makes sense to locals ? but I thought it was odd with the last letters "yes". Probably my imagination going beserk.

OMG I am not the only one who sat there trying to figure out what the name means. I know my names have meaning, and I am sure all of us have a meaning for our names.

I've always thought Chicken Fried likes Popeyes ;)

LA

The bike was dumped there, and not being from the area, it seems from what I read that it's possible that someone may be trying to make a statement by choosing an area with a history of crimes. I doubt they would, but you never know...

Oh, I was just thinking out loud. The more I think the more I believe this one is a clue dropper, and we are just not quick enough to catch them. This makes me think he has done this so many times that he's confident we will never catch on.

We need to be, Mickey needs us to.

LA

Perhaps they were referring to the graffiti written on the bridge.

Best idea I've heard in a while. Many perps do taunt police and definitely worth looking into.

Anyone looking for Circle K pictures, check my public folder. I took a few today. I'm not sure how to link it here or I would.

I was there also and was trying to figure out what the name meant - you know with the lower and upper case letters. It may be something that makes sense to locals ? but I thought it was odd with the last letters "yes". Probably my imagination going beserk.

I was also here that night and remember him/her, but there was another strange poster on either that night or a night or so later that was posting some really strange things. Both of their comments were a bit unnerving, and I believe that was their intentions.

The bike was dumped there, and not being from the area, it seems from what I read that it's possible that someone may be trying to make a statement by choosing an area with a history of crimes. I doubt they would, but you never know...

All along I have thought the wb location was a taunt or ruse.

As I posted long ago, the poster that wrote "the writing is on the wall" has been inscribed into my mind but I can't figure it out. Also the posters screen name had alot of random letters, some in caps, and I thought the name may be a clue as well but I can't find his name.

My thoughts, we are all on this writing on the wall theory.. that is all just our opinion, but the way I see it ..

A man who might write on walls, and possibly be friendly enough to pick up a laid back friendly bike riding girl, would be a "hippy" artist type.

This goes back to the theory that it was someone she knew well enough to feel comfy getting in a car for a ride. He may have been a part of her extended circle, or a new friend.

I do not know about ya'll but when I was a hippie-esque young woman in Lafayette in the 80's there were an abundance of men who were artist-types who used it to an advantage to make women feel comfy.

I am not saying this is what happened,it's just an opinion, but it definitely would explain the lack of evidence.

But then again.. would a hippy artist drive a big ol white truck? LOL I could not help it... I am going to get it I am sure.

LA

Ah, I see it bothered some of you as well. As I recall, some of the letters in the name had a "ckey" as in Mickey??

I was also here that night and remember him/her, but there was another strange poster on either that night or a night or so later that was posting some really strange things. Both of their comments were a bit unnerving, and I believe that was their intentions.

You are correct, this is exactly when I started thinking that these posts were so bizarre and random that it didn't sit right. Both posters who caught my attention happened in a day or so of each other and were newly registered. My immediate thought, due to the messages, was that it was the same person.

Again, I am new here and don't really know much about sleuthing but it caught my attention enough that it made me register and point it out after a month of stalking this page.

So far I have a myspace page and learned that she is listed as President of Aucoin's Home Improvement in New Iberia.. she has a daughter and is/was married.

queenie, what makes you think her arrest is important?
Can you say?

Ah, I see it bothered some of you as well. As I recall, some of the letters in the name had a "ckey" as in Mickey??

that rings a bell with me. not exactley ckey but close.

This is my first post, although I have been following every post on this site regarding MS from the beginning. Abduction is one of those things that terrifies me. I am a mother of two children, a boy (11) and a girl (6). I'm the crazy mom who knows everything about the sex offenders list in my area, don't let my kids out of my sight, and have terrible nightmares about someone taking my daughter.

When I heard about Mickey I immediately started following the case. She looks so much like my little girl with that blonde curly hair....it really struck home for me. However, unlike many of you who are so involved (thank you for that), I have been reading these posts with an extremely open mind and wide open eyes. Sometimes, fresh eyes are the secret to any case.... I just keep reading and watching, reading and watching....

K.Jill brings up something about a bizarre post from a new member regarding her being hit and under the sign. I too found this posters posts quite odd, almost out of the blue there were this professed ideas with little else to say prior or after. It just sat wrong with me. And there have been a few of those posts, in my opinion, that I felt simple didn't "fit"....

My hopes and prayers are with the family and I hope that they are able to bring home there daughter soon. I can imagine no worse feeling for their family. And thank you to all of you who have dedicated so much time, effort, and emotion into this case. You are truly angels!

Hmmm...maybe someone should find out when the road sign was removed and where it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129