LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love that picture that was posted, he's so cute!

I don't know what to say other than hoping for him to be safe and very worried for a small child missing for this length of time :-(

There were 5 “coordinated” teams out when we left. I do know there are some individuals searching on their own as well. I heard multiple comments that it was a “recovery only” search.

Thanks for sharing. I see you're new here so may be unfamiliar with the rules of posting, but we're not supposed to report on this type of thing. Only official statements from law enforcement and the media that can be linked back to the site where the statements were made can be publicly posted. The mods get a little snippy over this kinda stuff.

I still think it is possible that the little guy got lost in the woods. The detail about someone walking with him on the trails could have been mom grasping at anything to help figure out where he is. So, perhaps that statement is "shady" but it might not be. I think it should also be noted that she did mention fear for her child in saying "I couldn't imagine him being out there late at night by himself" .

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-missing-4-year-old/1105433579

Yes she has a very country southern accent. I do wonder about the person who took him through the woods on both sides of the road?

I see some mentioned something about a cousin- I live here locally and remember before anything was released by the news media a mutual friend shared a post by a " relative, I believe cousin" that his little cousin was missing to please share the post and look for him. There was no picture, description or name of the missing person. That was strange to me. The only thing I can remember about that post is the poster had a long name, like 3-5 words all running together and that maybe he worked at Sonic? I hope they find him soon and safe

I still think it is possible that the little guy got lost in the woods. The detail about someone walking with him on the trails could have been mom grasping at anything to help figure out where he is. So, perhaps that statement is "shady" but it might not be. I think it should also be noted that she did mention fear for her child in saying "I couldn't imagine him being out there late at night by himself" .

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-missing-4-year-old/1105433579

He's also been reported missing with boots on. He's not barefoot! Please let that mean something!

It bothers me that MSM has stated step dad “may” have been working on a vehicle. Wouldn’t that be easy to confirm. They say mom was inside. But stepdad MAY have been working on the car. I might just be reading to much into this. Always get that sinking feeling when it’s a stepparent or parents partner that last saw baby. We’ve all been through this dance. Not knocking on step-daddies or mixed families as we are one. ETA what boundaries are set up in a Forrest for a child? I don’t get it?! Like they told him not to pass certain trees? What is the boundary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you can ever fully trust a young child to say inside "boundaries." Especially in a new place.

The more I search, the more I am finding that local MSM seems to be covering this case pretty well.

In this video, Mom notes that “someone” took Junior through the woods on Monday. Hmmmmm [emoji848]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=477707459311698&id=325377361211376

I didn't want to multi-quote too many posts so thank you to others who posted about this! :loveyou:

I foind the wording of setting boundaries to be peculiar and for now I'm trying to give mom and stepdad the benefit of the doubt in that it could be some sort of regional thing - although it kind of sounds like parroting speech from someone in authority. I'm not gonna go there just yet.

Anyway, IMO it's difficult to set boundaries when the child is this young. Telling the child where they can or can't go without monitoring their movements seems like putting responsibilities on them that they're not yet mature enough to understand.

And yes, mom using vague language is a red flag IMO. Again, for now I have no choice (per TOS) but to assume Rondreiz really did wander off. The area is rural so there's a lot to search. Still, I haven't seen anything in msm that even smacks of footprints or other clues that may point to where Rondreiz may have headed.

This is yet another heartbreaking case regardless of the circumstances. :tears:

There's a pond not far to the east of the property, has anything been said in the media about that being searched?

It bothers me that MSM has stated step dad “may” have been working on a vehicle. Wouldn’t that be easy to confirm. They say mom was inside. But stepdad MAY have been working on the car. I might just be reading to much into this. Always get that sinking feeling when it’s a stepparent or parents partner that last saw baby. We’ve all been through this dance. Not knocking on step-daddies or mixed families as we are one. ETA what boundaries are set up in a Forrest for a child? I don’t get it?! Like they told him not to pass certain trees? What is the boundary?

I second this. The “may” have been working sounds skeptical - and with all of the cases lately (well not just lately, forever it seems) of parents/stepparents killing their kids, I’m struggling to hold out hope this little guy is just lost and somehow still alive.

I second this. The “may” have been working sounds skeptical - and with all of the cases lately (well not just lately, forever it seems) of parents/stepparents killing their kids, I’m struggling to hold out hope this little guy is just lost and somehow still alive.

And I noticed on the news story they called him mom's boyfriend. So it doesn't seem as though they are married.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like the search is over for tonight. They are reconvening tomorrow @ 9 AM.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1691537394216611&id=992787810758243

They are out there looking for you, buddy. Lots of people. Stay warm. ❤️

Disappointing, especially coming off of little Joe’s case. Although he has yet to be recovered, LE searched 24 hours for 4 days!
I’m hoping they are doing the same at night and just not telling the public.

Disappointing, especially coming off of little Joe’s case. Although he has yet to be recovered, LE searched 24 hours for 4 days!
I’m hoping they are doing the same at night and just not telling the public.

There are a lot of factors we don't know about. If the area is as heavily treed as the description earlier, in a rural area where there's not any lighting, they probably can't see well enough to search. It might be too dangerous for the searchers. It doesn't sound like they have all that many people available, and they do need to eat and sleep. Search dogs aren't as effective when they're tired. They might not have access to the high tech equipment and knowledge that would enable night searches. It's easy for us to say they should, but sometimes they just can't.

And I noticed on the news story they called him mom's boyfriend. So it doesn't seem as though they are married.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes thank you - what I should have put was “significant others” because tons of cases of a BF or GF perpetrating the abuse, too. [emoji20]

Where did you see the family is questioning the story? I must've missed that. As for the photos, remember these are photos being pulled from social media and blasted across the news, these aren't photos that mom has necessarily released on her own so we can't really question the photos since they haven't originated from the family.
Post #83, right above.

And I get that. But if a child is missing, most families make sure to get current photos to show. It doesn't seem that strange to have a current photo given to release of your missing child. How can anyone find a child with a photo from years ago?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

From this evening. I redacted the sister's name since I don't know if she's a minor. She's shown in the video:

Family members say, "We don't want nothing. We just want Junior. We don't care about nothing else. We just want Junior."

Relatives say they've been searching tirelessly for the little boy they call 'Junior'.

"I don’t think I’m going to be able to go home tonight without him,” his sister, [Redacted to SP], says. “Even if I have to stay the night out here, I don't care."
"He’s too scared to go into the woods anyways," [SP] says.
"It’s keeping my spirits up because I went down so many times yesterday. I went down that hill and saw the cars that were leaving. I was like y'all, we can't give up on Junior yet. Not just yet," [SP] says.

The volunteers say they're not quitting. They're asking for even more help.

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Se...r-missing-Claiborne-Parish-boy-479064253.html

The search continues and locals are asking what time to report tomorrow. The community is really pulling together. :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/KNOE8News/...h9MKYbVoXaFJt6_Z2LDKLaAiVqiA80XXGjKcs&fref=nf

Where are you little guy?? The weather report is not good.

From this evening. I redacted the sister's name since I don't know if she's a minor. She's shown in the video:

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Se...r-missing-Claiborne-Parish-boy-479064253.html

The search continues and locals are asking what time to report tomorrow. The community is really pulling together. [emoji813]

https://www.facebook.com/KNOE8News/...h9MKYbVoXaFJt6_Z2LDKLaAiVqiA80XXGjKcs&fref=nf

Where are you little guy?? The weather report is not good.
Poor girl. I can only.imagine how hard and confusing it is. I really wish he would be found quickly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We're coming to get you little man! Hang in there! We're not giving up until we find you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvdbxo
Back