LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the 911 caller alibi first responders? Shane is already gone.

I'm not so sure...the caller couldn't tell if someone was there or not. He thought the windshield wipers were on...

Do the LE in the area regularly use tasers? Or is it rare to hear of someone being tasered?

I'm wondering if Shane had any medical conditions that would have been aggravated from being tasered?

MOO - just speculating

Just had a thought, if Shane was standing beside the car....is it possible that LE could have tasered him.....he went unconscious, and then................or that it was mistakenly believed he had a weapon? (like maybe his shoe in his hand)? and something went awry.

Well we sent request for Shane's phone record 24 hours ago to the Captain over Shane's case by direct email...No Response yet

Was it a private ambulance company that showed up or one from the local fire department?

Many times the private company employees are emt's that go on to become firefighters. Maybe talking to the fire dept. would be helpful as a way of circumnavigating local LE?

I'm not so sure...the caller couldn't tell if someone was there or not. He thought the windshield wipers were on...

I'm not able to listen to audio or watch vids due to my very expensive bandwidth, but my understanding is the caller didn't say he couldn't tell ... he didn't even address it and actually gave a totally unrelated, inappropriate response to the dispatcher's direct question:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011

THe caller says that there is a car turned over on River Road. The operator asks if anyone was still in the vehicle and the caller responded that the windshield wipers were still on.
<bbm>

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011

This man also doesn't seem to mention whether or not if he visually saw Shane at all. Just that the windshield wipers were on

I'm not able to listen to audio or watch vids due to my very expensive bandwidth, but my understanding is the caller didn't say he couldn't tell ... he didn't even address it and actually gave a totally unrelated, inappropriate response to the dispatcher's direct question:

<bbm>

When we asked the police what kind of guy he was...They told us he was a Security and whats to be a cop one day....How do you work and drive down these roads and don't know the names OF THE STREETS.....OMG

When we asked the police what kind of guy he was...They told us he was a Security and whats to be a cop one day....How do you work and drive down these roads and don't know the names OF THE STREETS.....OMG

That explains the Nextel/sprint connection. Perhaps he was security patrol for an installation and en route to work.

Well we sent request for Shane's phone record 24 hours ago to the Captain over Shane's case by direct email...No Response yet

Great job, Kenny!!!

Let's hope for some good news on this!!!

Satch

<bbm>

Thanks, Sillybilly. I kinda meant it like "couldn't tell his head from a hole in the ground." :giggle:
At least he did call in the accident, but if he's an "LE wannabe," I'm surprised he wasn't all over that accident scene!!!

People who work in security don't always live ''close to their job'' and it could be a recent assignment for this person who called 911 -- just giving benefit of the doubt here that he was not a ''local'' and that's why the person was off base with street names?? just a guess on my part.

Does Rum Runners have a security camera in their parking lot?

Is there a map of the searched areas & by who? LE had the cell phone records where were they searching?

Is there a map of the searched areas & by who? LE had the cell phone records where were they searching?

We searched from the Harvey Canal all along the river were we could because of company fencing to the Huey P Bridge..We also searched area's in New Orleans know for dropping Bodies off...We searched rail tracks for miles and any building we had access too...We was allow to search with dogs in Oct. after all the brush had died down along the river....

Help FIND Shane FELL FB for those that haven't seen it

We searched from the Harvey Canal all along the river were we could because of company fencing to the Huey P Bridge..We also searched area's in New Orleans know for dropping Bodies off...We searched rail tracks for miles and any building we had access too...We was allow to search with dogs in Oct. after all the brush had died down along the river....

Have you tried speaking to the homeless people stressing the reward amount?

The cop who broke the window was a westago cop and you know his identity. Have you the family spoke to him directly to get his side of the story. I understand your position and its awkward when dealing with the police specially if doors are getting slammed in your face.

Try find in any of your reports was there an off duty cop at the scene, go through them with a fine tooth comb for anything that may have been overlooked.

And you and Brett are doing brilliant work to find Shane if you secure the mobile phone data i firmly believe you will bring Shane home, it might not be the result you hoped for but it might bring a resolution to the whole thing.

Can someone please share details of when the window was broken. It's a critical part of the timeline.

Thanks !!

Can someone please share details of when the window was broken. It's a critical part of the timeline.

Thanks !!

And also why was the window broken? Of course, based on the LE reports, who knows what is accurate in this case?

Satch

Thanks !!
We was told that the 911 caller was at the wreck first..then the westwego cop pulled up...at that point the cop broke the window....I don't know if he was on duty or not....I would have thought that if he was at the wreck site it should have showed up on the Run Sheet..????????

We was told that the 911 caller was at the wreck first..then the westwego cop pulled up...at that point the cop broke the window....I don't know if he was on duty or not....I would have thought that if he was at the wreck site it should have showed up on the Run Sheet..????????

This could be the off duty cop i'm looking for, is this cop the Chief of Police son thats from the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper