"Lake Vaj"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. WS'rs. "Lake Vaj" ws last posted 9/2?!? With some renewed focus, I think you can crack this better and perhaps yield further info.

Here are some suggestions to spur things forward::)

• Consider it established that Lake Vaj is not a legit name of a legit lake
  • Consider "Vaj" is slang for female anatomy
  • Consider that Lake Vaj may be a condo/rental/vacation property
  • Consider that Lake Vaj probably belongs to Sean D., Dante S. Daniel. Annie D. or someone in their circle or extended family
  • Consider that Lake Vaj is lakeside property
  • Consider if you can party like we've seen in Lake Vaj pics, it must be a relatively remote location
  • Consider that Lake Virginia has already been established as one guess. IOW...no need to go there again...well trodden.

Here are some 'for instance' thoughts to generate some new ideas on other locations that should be on the 'short list'...just to take it a step further

• Consider some of the above (e.g. Dante S. & Annie D.) may have taken up residence @ Lake Vaj due to the focus on Sawgrass & their connection to Casey) albeit nefarious or not
  • Consider the following source listed Annie D. located on Lake Mary Jane Road http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html
  • Consider Lake Mary Jane Road leads to rec-appearing properties on Lake Mary Jane
  • Consider Lake Mary Jane is located 5-10 miles SSE of the Orlando Int'l Airport
  • Consider this location was well-known to Casey
  • Consider the vicinity of Casey's cell pings ~6/17
  • Consider when viewed from an aerial/st view, Lake Mary Jane and Lake Hart are joined in the middle by Moss Park. Ever seen *ahem* what it looks like when a member of the fairer gender sits on a copy machine?....Lake "Vaj", eh? :rolleyes: Sorry...maybe a little TMI there, but, didn't know how to get that one across on a family show :rolleyes:

OK. So, I'd like to put a yet-to-be-determined residence on Lake Mary Jane Road on the short-list for likely locations of "Lake Vaj", hence, Moss Park on a short list for potential disposal locations. There's somethin' to chew on. NOW, let's see some sleuthin' and get 2 or 3 more likely locations!! :detective:

OK...I plowed through 5-6 pages of commentary hoping Lake Vaj had been developed further. So, please :) try to refrain from the commentary and focus in on identifying potential locations. :blowkiss:

While I don't pretend to have perfectly summarized the first 5 pages in my first set of bullet points above, IF you aren't going to plow through all 5 pages, then, please use these as a good starting point. :)

Those pictures are at the Ovieda house.

I'm almost certain that the pictures from Lake Vaj are NOT the Oviedo house. For one thing, the Oviedo house is not on a lake and I can see a lake in the photos. For another thing, the inside looks nothing like the pictures we've seen of Casey at the Oviedo house. Also, I live right down the street from the Oviedo house, parties like that would not be happening without the police being called in very short order.

Actually, there are 3 party locations

Sawgrass Apts.
Oviedo House
Lake Vaj

Can you point us (thread & post or link or pix) to Sawgrass Apt. party information? I somehow missed, in all the info in Caylee's forum, that Sawgrass was confirmed as a gathering place...

Thanks for any help on that.

I'm almost certain that the pictures from Lake Vaj are NOT the Oviedo house. For one thing, the Oviedo house is not on a lake and I can see a lake in the photos. For another thing, the inside looks nothing like the pictures we've seen of Casey at the Oviedo house. Also, I live right down the street from the Oviedo house, parties like that would not be happening without the police being called in very short order.

You are right.

Adding 2 more "clues"
Rocks around a pond with flowers
A deck out back

Can you point us (thread & post or link or pix) to Sawgrass Apt. party information? I somehow missed, in all the info in Caylee's forum, that Sawgrass was confirmed as a gathering place...

Thanks for any help on that.

Sawgrass can be seen in parties of the kitchen design.

Sorry, I don't have a link...It's within the photos.

IMO Answers are at Lake Vaj

The persons owning this property
One friend packed up & left Orlando already

Someone is more concerned with his parties
than looking for Caylee.

Amazing how we cannot find the Lake Vaj party location

Either: Off of Lake Virginia
or Virginia Dr/St. etc .....

This guy claims to be 23 and 39 (I'd say 39)

He seems to have "control" over Casey
Only in the last year has her demeanor changed according to Lee

IMO SD is involved with Landscaping

Ah....How much he reminds me of Aruba's Mr. Pink

I'm not gettin ya here.? Lake Vaj (Sean) is 23 - he graduated Colonial High a year ahead of Casey along with many others in his group of friends including Annie.

He controls Casey? Huh? I think he is just a party guy - didn't you ever know those types - they party hard and often, the parties are centered at their place , they maybe continue to party longer in life than most , but they still have jobs and go to school and are normal people and such. I don't see anything deeply wrong with that group of friends - if you read many of their posts to each other - and get past the sophomoric humor - they just seem like regular typical twentysomethings.

than looking for Caylee.

Do you know who owns the property?
Who has left Orlando?

than looking for Caylee.

Wondering if you referring to Dante, with regard to a friend who has packed up and left?

Sorry to trouble you with link/photo requests.

I realize there's no shortage of photos - including parties at Fusian, Oviedo, and Lake Vaj. But some of us don’t have the myspace/facebook access others do, and the photo/links they bring to WS are very helpful.

I thought from you posts, (#145 & #150) that you knew that certain photos were taken at the Sawgrass Apartments themselves, and that Sawgrass is actually one of these party locations. From your posts # 145 & #150 above):

(post 145) “Actually, there are 3 party locations
Sawgrass Apts.
Oviedo House
Lake Vaj”

(post 150) "Sawgrass can be seen in parties of the kitchen design."

If you have come across information that helps puts Casey at Sawgrass Apts, then this would be of interest. It would be great if you’d could help out by pointing out which photos were taken at Sawgrass, or even pasting pix here, when you have time.

If I’ve misunderstood your posts, and such photos of Sawgrass Apartments or parties there don't exist, then, no problem, - sorry to have misunderstood.

Finally, if you know of Lake V exterior photos “Rocks around a pond with flowers A deck out back” (your post #149), I’m sure Musikman would appreciate any photos you can post here, or point him to, when you have a chance. Muskiman has offered to look for the physical location of Lake V and has asked for exterior photos.

Thanks again for any help.

Also,
I could be wrong but during Casey's interview with LE didn't she state that ZG once lived at a house on a lake?

I don't think that "Mr Vaj" has anything to do with Caylee's disapearence I'm just thinking that if Casey did dispose of Caylee's body she would most likely do it in a place that she was familiar with.

Yes, in Casey's statement to police she mentions Andover Lakes (see 400 pg. discovery docs).

That's definitely a zero lot line neighborhood in that photo (with cookie cutter houses all close together).
T

Yup - not isolated at all - wonder what the neighbors think of all that partying? (Maybe they are at the parties LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member