Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, you cannot link to that site here. thanks.

if you guys can link the story to a site that is allowed here we can look at it. but otherwise the information often turns out to be gossip. If it has credibility it will be out in the media soon enough, but we like to be careful until then.
thanks and sorry

I am wondering a bit more about this landscaper person.

Is it possible that he was (is?) deeply smitten with TH and maybe more than a tad unhinged himself. Is it possible that he abducted or murdered Kyron on his own initiative? Maybe TH was complaining about the child in some way that in his altered perception made it seem to him that she would welcome it if Kyron disappeared. Given that they were allegedly already comfortable with chatting about murdering Kaine how much of a leap would that be? Maybe she didn't conspire to murder Kaine at all (just complained about him or claimed that he abused her) but the guy is delusional and thought that if he did get Kaine out of the way he would have TH for himself and he switched targets to targeting Kyron whom he maybe also perceived as an obstacle?

Maybe TH was playing with fire and caused a firestorm but didn't really intend for this to happen. Is it possible that she suspects that he did this, but being not all there herself (possibly) or just monumentally selfish or clinically narcissistic and certainly having left an incriminating trail if sexual communications with this landscaper person she is just trying to save herself and she simply doesn't care if Kyron is ever found as long as she doesn't go to jail herself, but she did not in fact conspire to harm Kyron? I am wondering if this is like a stalker type thing inflamed by her initial attempts to manipulate this man into doing murder for her or even his just conflating her complaints to thinking that it was what she wanted.

LE has kept this man's identity a secret (right?). Maybe LE are trying to reel in both of them but though guilty of plotting to murder Kaine Terri is not technically guilty of plotting to harm Kyron?

I know that this involves huge logistical problems, but if he was stalking her he might have just grabbed the child.

It also doesn't explain the very specific mention of a monetary figure ($10,000) be assigned to the task of killing Kaine. That doesn't sound delusional to me, but still.

I hope that it is within TOS to speculate about this. Please inform me if it is not.

Does this make any sense at all as a theory?

What if LE just wants the public to think that? I mean I refuse to believe that anyone is that stupid. It's like me hiring a poolman to kill my husband. That makes no sense. I'd rather kill him myself (lol). I don't see anything wrong with saying "need clean up on a medium sized yard". Then this guy goes on the radio this morning to say that he didn't fit her needs? What the hell does that mean? I mean you only need one landscaper to do your lawn. Once you find it, why call back the others?

Bizzaro hits it on the head. Hitman lingo like "clean-up" for murder and "medium size" for KH size? it makes me think of code sent to spies through newspapers. Why did he not do it, and most of all, why didn't he report it to LE when she approached him in the first place, a point discussed previously on WS. I look forward to learning more about this character as the trial unfolds. I do believe there will be one eventually.

If I went to a job and someone said to me, and "BTW, there's an extra $$$$$.00 in it if you do away with that thorn in my side, that noxious weed," but I'm sure at this point that KH is thinking, "If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself," and "you can't trust anybody these days." To me, the MFH won't be anything but alleged until it hits the courtroom, although imho, I believe she did approach Mow Man with the request.

A poolman's not a bad idea if you're looking for someone with extra skills he can bring to the job. Accidents happen around water. Probably better to do it yourself and blame it on some made-up poolman....one who's happened to leave the country suddenly or someone you found on Craigslist (a posting you put in yourself, of course, in some untraceable manner). Please pardon my cynical humor here.

I want Kyron found and I want the perpetrator(s) brought to justice, whoever he/she/they are. I do hope the case ends in "without a shadow of a doubt." Good luck and Godspeed to LE. This is tragic and heartrending.

Hi gcastle welcome to wesleuths! :)

MLM_beewelcome.gif
gcastle!

Buckle up your seat belt and hang on! I found websleuths when little Caylee Anthony was reported missing after 31 days and been here ever since. When you come across a case like this it can be heartwrenching, frustrating and you go days without sleep. The prosecution on the Caylee thread just scored a BIG one today so that's a blessing. We need blessings here on these threads as we sleuth and search for our little man, Kyron...

Terri is in a pressure cooker now, she has to be near the point of imploding. The entire world looks upon her with suspicion. She has lost her daughter, her home, her husband, her lifestyle.

What if TH doesn't care about Kyron, her daughter, and KH, and she's already grooming a new man to provide her with a home, the lifestyle she wants, and another child?

What if TH doesn't care about Kyron, her daughter, and KH, and she's already grooming a new man to provide her with a home and a lifestyle?

She won't need a new man for that. She'll have a new home and a lifestyle, and three squares, and even more educational opportunities, real soon.

Wasn't sure where to ask this please remove if needed.

Has anyone ever uncovered the craiglist ad that TH placed? Although i believe the MFH plot to be separate from Kyrons disappearance after reading this news article i'm starting to wonder if TH placed any other ads during that time. I realize LE would have been all over that but they aren't saying too much and I'm now curious ..especially after the MFH thing and craiglist was put out to the public. looking for angles where Th may have had an accomplice and where she might have met someone who would go along with kidnapping as my brain cannot fathom it kwim.. I haven't really looked into the MFH thing thus far so i'm wondering if we were privy to the wording of the ads, what name they were posted under etc or was it just a simple ad for landscaping and then from there the MFH plot grew.

Anyone Know?

news article not related to Horman's

http://www.katu.com/news/98902694.html

CORVALLIS, Ore. - A local man trusted his instincts and unraveled an online scheme about the woman accused of using Craigslist to hire someone to kidnap and hurt her estranged husband.

“It was somewhat vague, but something just did not seem right about it,” said “Jason” who doesn’t want his real identity revealed because of what he found when he logged onto a Craigslist political forum last October.

What craigslist ad? Do we have a link? I mean a link to an article talking about terri placing a craigslist ad.

Terri used Service Magic, not Craigslist. It's a service where a customer puts in what work they need, and businesses respond. She advertised for "yard clean-up on a medium-sized yard".

Wasn't sure where to ask this please remove if needed.

Has anyone ever uncovered the craiglist ad that TH placed? Although i believe the MFH plot to be separate from Kyrons disappearance after reading this news article i'm starting to wonder if TH placed any other ads during that time. I realize LE would have been all over that but they aren't saying too much and I'm now curious ..especially after the MFH thing and craiglist was put out to the public. looking for angles where Th may have had an accomplice and where she might have met someone who would go along with kidnapping as my brain cannot fathom it kwim.. I haven't really looked into the MFH thing thus far so i'm wondering if we were privy to the wording of the ads, what name they were posted under etc or was it just a simple ad for landscaping and then from there the MFH plot grew.

Anyone Know?

http://www.katu.com/news/98902694.html

CORVALLIS, Ore. - A local man trusted his instincts and unraveled an online scheme about the woman accused of using Craigslist to hire someone to kidnap and hurt her estranged husband.

“It was somewhat vague, but something just did not seem right about it,” said “Jason” who doesn’t want his real identity revealed because of what he found when he logged onto a Craigslist political forum last October.

I think it needs to be mentioned that the above story is not about the Horman family but about another alleged murder-for-hire plot that took place in a different city.

Sorry about the confusion, I had bookmarked links on the MFH thing early on but never looked into them as i really couldn't see how it related to Kyron. 4 of the bookmarks were actually posted on Portland Craigslist which i mistakingly glanced at my notes and assumed the landscaping ad was placed on Craigslist. My bad!!

Late last night after watching KH heartwrenching video. I thought I would look into other areas and try and make the accomplice thing work for me as KH has previously stated that is his belief.
Then with the other non related article where another woman placed an ad to have her husband kidnapped etc.. I thought this may be a place to start...

If TH had an accomplice that she was close to I think LE would be onto them (and perhaps they are) so was looking for elsewhere one may find a person willing to perform such a heinous crime along right along with you.

Again apologies for the confusion, this thread can be deleted if need be..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members