Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people really afraid someone might be railroaded in this case? Why? Because it has existed elswhere doesn't mean it's automatic in this case.

Was Kyron railroaded? Does anybody think he walked off on his own?

Someone did something with him and I believe everyone here knows that.

I don't believe for one moment anyone will be arrested or accused of any wrongdoing in this case who doesn't richly deserve it. But that's just my opinion. Who knows who took him away? someone sure did and that person needs to brought to justice. He's more than a mis-thought of person. He's an innocent child that some adult did something with. He's not home and I don't think what was done with him is good since it left his Mother and Father to cry over the loss of him.

Kyron!! You deserve better than all this worry about someone other than yourself. You're only a child and should have been loved, cherished and protected. Someone let you down and will hopefully be brought to justice and without fear on the part of the prosecutors.

Hiya Dear Scandi!

Good to see you, always good to see you.

Yes... I think this was a reaction thing. Just wrote a message to Human on this... Reaction to "can I enter the property and have a word with you" (there were posted no trespassing signs on the 25ht) AND reaction to how the landscaper presented himself and a possible 10K bill, along with "Pay up or I contact LE" (I'm not sure how that went, but it "seems" to have been a threat.)

I think that this was hugely a guaging of that which occured, and just maybe there were no words about, "hey you remember you asked me to off your husband?" -- maybe it was far different than that. I would have liked to have heard the exchange.

BTW, thanks for asking my thoughts...

Now that makes allot of sense Wrinkles. I have to believe it was very well planned out by LE with allot of input from the joined forces. A major happening in a case I believe where the tables were turned to where she would be put plum on the spot.

I like your idea that it was not an obvious ploy, knowing what they had been told {which must have checked out in some way to tell Kaine what they did}. Maybe 'simple' did it and they got what they wanted by the look on her face. These guys are experts at reading people.

PS: Thanks for the nice compliment Wrinkles. :blushing: And I read every post you write. There's sompin' bout those wrinkles. LOL

However, after reading your post, I realize that I don't have the faith in LE and the justice system that you seem to have. If people were clearly turning on me and I were innocent, there is no way I would give them any information to twist into ammunition. (Also, as an aside, I am a mother. If I were innocent and someone took my baby the way Kaine took K., I would consider it *war*).

In the past 10 years, I have seen numerous people, who were convicted prisoners, exonerated for the crime that they were accused of. Maybe, years ago, I had the faith in the justice system that you have, but it is gone after seeing all of these people who were falsely accused and their lives ruined.

The system works more than it does not. No I don't have BLIND faith. I have no faith in the system. It's always been legal to accuse/arrest/try people in the USA. Yes, innocents. But they don't all get convicted wrongly. There's a gross amount of fear that's not so well founded in my opinion.

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
Retired Police Captain Says Terri Horman 'Seems to Have Anti-Freeze in Her Veins'

By MIKE von FREMD and SARAH NETTER
PORTLAND, Oregon, July 8, 2010

A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.

ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

more at the link:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-ky...apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

What a cluster****. Now I'm even more worried they will not find Kyron. :sick:

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
Retired Police Captain Says Terri Horman 'Seems to Have Anti-Freeze in Her Veins'

By MIKE von FREMD and SARAH NETTER
PORTLAND, Oregon, July 8, 2010

A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.

ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

more at the link:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-ky...apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

Many things happened on June 26th, it seems.

According to this report, the police sting backfired, and TH called 911 to report the landscaper at the door. Was this quick thinking by TH when confronted by the landscaper or a genuine reaction to what she deemed a threat?

What else happened on June 26th?

Quote from ABC News:

and

Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

KATU cited sources as saying that was the second call of the day. The first came minutes earlier to report that someone in a truck was threatening her.

Responding officers found themselves face to face with the undercover agents and Horman was not taken into custody.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-ky...apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-ky...apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

This article states there were three 911 calls:

Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, made three 9-1-1 calls the day her husband took their daughter and left their home, sources said Wednesday.

Two of the calls were made in the early evening and then another late at night on Saturday, June 26, according to the sources.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97989739.html

The system works more than it does not. No I don't have BLIND faith. I have no faith in the system. It's always been legal to accuse/arrest/try people in the USA. Yes, innocents. But they don't all get convicted wrongly. There's a gross amount of fear that's not so well founded in my opinion.

Well, I disagree that it's a gross amount of fear and that it's not so well-founded. I have no statistics, but I wonder, of the percentage of innocent people who are falsely accused of a crime, how many have NO fear? How many have complete faith in the justice system? These are rhetorical questions, no answer expected.

I can only imagine how it would feel to be falsely accused of kidnapping/murdering (I am giving TH the benefit of the doubt, until concrete evidence is shown).

Maybe the LE needs to do a press meeting now.Are they doing anything to find little Kyron.Does any one know if LE is planning one soon.

respectfully snipped

From same article:

But, he noted, there is the chance that she's been telling the truth -- that she has no idea where her stepson may be.

"That's entirely posible," he said. "We've never heard anything from an evidence stand point that Terri knows where Kyron is."

Well, if she had an accomplice, and the accomplice did something with him and didn't tell her where he left Kyron, it would be true she doesn't know "where he is." That doesn't mean she had nothing to do with it.

HLN just had this case on. Was talking to Natisha Lance (reporter for NG) on the phone. RO is due to be released any minute - sometime this afternoon before the close of business today. Also, she said that KH and TH were both at the courthouse (which is where she was) today - this was probably due to the release of the RO and making sure all parties were on board with the release. Also, said that the landscaper's name will probably be redacted on the RO.

NG is covering tonight - so we should have the RO by then.

KOIN6 said it (RSO) has just been released. Details to come but one tidbit is Kaine believes Kyron is missing
due to Terri.

KATUNews is reporting that court documents show that Kaine believes Terri is involved in the disappearance and a murder for hire plot targeting him.

Very interesting opinion article regarding the sting.

"Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency… telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

Because blackmail is a crime.

KATU cited sources as saying that was the second call of the day. The first came minutes earlier to report that someone in a truck was threatening her.

Top work, detectives.

Responding officers found themselves face to face with the undercover agents and Horman was not taken into custody.

Was the gardener arrested for harassment?"

More here:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/253275/medi...ackmail-plot-and-looking-after-their-own.html

The RO held no surprises, except I did not see Terri's son mentioned. Does that mean she still had visitation with him?

Trident, I think because her older boy is a minor and living elsewhere and is not Kaine's by birth or adoption, there was no legal basis for Kaine to name him in the RO. Kaine has no legal right to request anything regarding this boy whatsoever.

And I think that since there has been no reporting that the older boy has an injunction against TH, that likely there isn't one, and she's still free to visit, call, talk, and/or otherwise parent this son (based on whatever agreement she and her son's father have already worked out). He (the natural father) would be the one who would have to make any claim for an injunction, not Kaine.

Best-
Herding Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members