Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any audio or transcripts of the 911 calls we can see or hear now somewhere?

This "sting" didn't seem too well planned. This is turning into a circus and Kyron is getting lost in it.

I don't even know if I ever believed the landscaper. He didn't come forward on his own until all of the national attention.

I will say this had to be terribly embarrassing to the LE and if they were not embarrassed they should be.

Talk about showing your cards to a "possible" suspect...

Are there any audio or transcripts of the 911 calls we can see or hear now somewhere?

Not that we know of. If NG has them, they will be everywhere within hours of that release. Don't know how NG Show got them unless Judge allows release, and of course then the show can pay big money to be first to air them, so no one else can until that show does.

Did a Judge release them?

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
Retired Police Captain Says Terri Horman 'Seems to Have Anti-Freeze in Her Veins'

By MIKE von FREMD and SARAH NETTER
PORTLAND, Oregon, July 8, 2010

A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.

ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

more at the link:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-ky...apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

is it totally just me or does that sound like she had no clue what was going on? I'm not convinced the murder for hire is true....I really am not...

I would think that the best way of getting Terry Horman to make incriminating statements would be have the Landscaper contact her solo, tell her something to this effect: "I've got a problem, the police have been coming around asking questions about our arrangement, and the money. What should I do? What should I say? Did you tell them anything about this?"

I can understand why it wouldn't be done over the phone. Not many people are dumb enough to say incriminating things on the phone while they know they are being looked at as a possible suspect. Of course your phones get tapped, not that hard to predict, or at least reasonably assume.

And why was there a UC there with him? It seems to me that if she were to talk freely about this at all, of course she wouldn't do it in front of someone that she does not know.

It really makes me think Law Enforcement really did NOT want Terry alone with the Landscaper... even to the extent of shooting themselves in the foot so to speak and be willing to completely compromise any valuable information that could have possibly been gathered in the sting operation.

Or maybe they think there is a possibility of the Landscaper being full of poo, and need to see her immediate reaction to gauge if he was being honest or not.

Or maybe they just wanted to put some more heat on, in what I think anybody would reasonably suspect was a set up, given the timing.

Also, I don't think her calling 911 shows guilt or not. If two men came into my home, one of which I've never met, saying they wanted money for -any- reason, whether or not I knew what he was talking about, I'm either whipping out my .45 and start doing some point blank range target practice, or I'm calling for help. Who cares whether or not it exposes a murder plot if it isn't a set up. I think she felt she was in danger, being alone with two men, and called for help.

Do we have a date somewhere of when the "landscape" dude was contacted or contacted the LE?

I am curious to know just how long it took to come up with the half-*advertiser censored** sting operation.

The landscaper who if asked by TMH to kill KH was probably asked alone and not with a UC. I really think this was a stupid move made by the LE and I honestly believe they thought she would take the bait...

with Wrinkles bringing up the sting as maybe being something else, it makes sense, but I don't know what the "else" would be except to let her know they have more and more info on her.

If Mr. Landscaper was close enough to hire for a hit, he might be close enough for all kinds of other info.

Maybe it was an "in your face" kind of thing.

It might be just another example of trying to break her.

With all of the FBI help, etc, I do think a better plan could have been made. So maybe their whole focus is on trying only to find Kyron. If she was arrested for the MFH, it wouldn't get them any closer.

Maybe it keeps her thinking that she is waaaaay smarter than LE. Pride goeth before the fall. Let's hope anyway.

Stopping in to drop off some info...

Maybe the sting involved the landscaper in a way. I mean maybe he was the one being looked at as well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Excerpt from this article that stuck out to me

After they left, on Saturday, June 26, Terri called 9-1-1 to report a "threat". According to the anonymous source in Blink On Crime, that "threat call" was made when that same landscaper, in his white truck, showed up to demand his payment of $10,000. Accompanying that landscaper, according to the Website, was an undercover detective, playing the role of the would-be-assassin's associate.

I find it interesting that they would add that little tidbit in there. I wonder if the author has a theory? Id also love to see this landscaper..I wonder if the has or had long hair at one point. I see some of our local yard guys (of mexican descent) with pony tails.

Why would the landscaper pull up in his white truck demanding his $10,000 unless he had completed "the job" or part of the job? (half now,half later) Im leaning towards LE working these 2 against each other.

Why would the landscaper pull up in his white truck demanding his $10,000 unless he had completed "the job" or part of the job? (half now,half later) Im leaning towards LE working these 2 against each other.

blackmail? I won't tell if you pay me 10 grand?

I agree..if not, something similar. I think this landscaper with the white truck opened up a new perspective for me.

*we cant sleuth the landscaper

I missed everything because I fell asleep this evening, but somewhere in my fog I had TV on and I thought I heard something about a 3rd 911 call from Terri and something about her saying someone was trying to get $10k from her, was I dreaming or what is this all about? TIA for any answers anyone can give me. I am so mad I fell asleep and missed everything.

I feel like we are being led down the road that Kryon is being hidden someplace. That sort of arrangement costs big dollars, does TH have access to that kind of money?

I missed everything because I fell asleep this evening, but somewhere in my fog I had TV on and I thought I heard something about a 3rd 911 call from Terri and something about her saying someone was trying to get $10k from her, was I dreaming or what is this all about? TIA for any answers anyone can give me. I am so mad I fell asleep and missed everything.

This post should help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5379259&postcount=191"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.06.26 9-1-1 call from Horman's home[/ame]

Here is the thread for the 911 calls.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5379359#post5379359"]2010.06.26 9-1-1 call from Horman's home - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Stopping in to drop off some info...

Maybe the sting involved the landscaper in a way. I mean maybe he was the one being looked at as well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Excerpt from this article that stuck out to me

After they left, on Saturday, June 26, Terri called 9-1-1 to report a "threat". According to the anonymous source in Blink On Crime, that "threat call" was made when that same landscaper, in his white truck, showed up to demand his payment of $10,000. Accompanying that landscaper, according to the Website, was an undercover detective, playing the role of the would-be-assassin's associate.

I find it interesting that they would add that little tidbit in there. I wonder if the author has a theory? Id also love to see this landscaper..I wonder if the has or had long hair at one point. I see some of our local yard guys (of mexican descent) with pony tails.

Back to the witnesses stating that they saw a woman in a white truck acting suspicious near the school...not sure what thread it was on...TH could have borrowed the white truck from Landscaper and took Kyron out to Sauvie Island. I think it was pretty obvious to TH and that's why she called LE, because if Landscaper was wired, and TH was the only person responsible for the disappearance of Kyron, then why would this Landscaper want money? TH wasn't about to murder her husband with all this heat around, right? I do not think Kyron is hidden anywhere at all.
I wish they'd search more on SI.

Terri is in a pressure cooker now, she has to be near the point of imploding. The entire world looks upon her with suspicion. She has lost her daughter, her home, her husband, her lifestyle.

If Kyron is alive and she knows who has him, I can't help but wonder if this would drive her to contact the one holding him and make sure he is never seen again and get rid of anything that would connect her to Kyron's disappearance. Or perhaps its the flip side, this could drive her to have Kyron released.

If this is true, and someone is holding Kyron... I would think that someone would be extremely nervous now too. Maybe constantly wondering if Terri is going to roll on him, fearing prison the person who has Kyron may get rid of him for self preservation.

I guess its possible the police are helping the pressure to rise in an effort just to get to Terri to contact the person, so they would know where Kyron is. That is, if they really feel he is still alive.

But in all honesty, I see no rhyme or reason in Terri having Kyron held to be brought back later. If Kyron does manage to make it back to his family, surely he would implicate Terri and others involved. If she wanted to hide him to punish Kyron's father for some horrible wrong, she can't have someone hold him forever. If she was planning on divorcing him and running away his both children, she wouldn't be able to hide. He would still have some sort of visitation rights for his daughter. She wouldn't be able to hide his existence from Kaine or her own family members. And she probably doesn't have enough money to leave Kaine, take both children, buy/rent somewhere to live in hiding. She simply wouldn't be able to hide having a stolen son. Daycare workers, school, having to get a job to support herself, she wouldn't be able to do it.

I don't think its possible Terri wanted him to disappear just for awhile. That would land someone in prison upon his return.

This thought makes me cringe and I absolutely hate typing this, but the only way I see Kyron still being alive is if she sold him to a pedophile for revenge against Kaine and/or lots of cash.

Maybe the pressure will make her end the search, and she will tell what she knows.
Unfortunately, she has a good criminal attorney. I'm sure she is aware that putting pressure on her is all they can do if the authorities don't have enough to arrest her.
She will probably remain tight lipped.

I do hope LE is looking harder as the LS and his white truck as a POI.But I feel maybe look at him possibly acting on his own for some reason.Terri really might have told everything or most of what she knew and really doesn't know what happened to little Kyron.I do think this guy needs to be looked at much harder by LE.

I don't think the landscaper is involved, re: Kyron. I think he told LE what Terri had said to him, probably also telling them that he did not take her seriously but since they were asking...well, he told them. And agreed to try to do the wire (which, respectfully, I do feel LE made something of a hash of, though I understand why they did it and why they needed two people.) I don't think we will see him again if that is all they have on that part of this tale, unless prosecution can find a way to bring into a murder trial, which would depend on the judge. Sometimes they can bring in other actions that point to possible guilt, sometimes they can't. And from research I have tried to do, I can't find where it is a crime not to report this sort of thing, unless you are in a job where you are required to report suspicion of possible crimes, i.e. nurse, LE, etc...

"Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that Respondent's stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. C*** resembles these made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner." -end quote
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

well, atleast for me, this pretty much proves what many have thought all along and i would go even further to say with such documents now made available to the public that is no longer speculation and that there was definitely some "type" of relationship between tmh and the landscaper #1(just to be clear of which landscaper i'll call him landscaper #1, as in the one that wore the wire for the failed sting on june 26th)and that the type of relationship(per LE)was indeed sexual in nature...

imo since this went completely undiscovered(unlike tmh and mc was discovered within 1st month,atleast according to court docs it didn't begin til june 30th)that not being the case with landscaper#1 i think there is a great possibility that this relationship reached full "consummation" of a sexual relationship. because of this i believe that there is a much greater chance that L#1 could indeed at the very least have knowledge of any plans that were being plotted by tmh(dealing with kyron), and at the most could now see that there would be a much greater chance that L#1 could POSSIBLY be involved in kyron's disappearance...

as i said, of course this last statement above is moo and also imo i hope that LE is leaning and pressing hard on L#1. because with this latest info per the court doc it is so very much more likely(imo)that he could be very much involved if even by having some, or any knowledge of tmh's plots, plan, schemes of abduction, of murder, etc, etc concerning little kyron.

anyone else feel this way with this latest info per the above court doc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee