Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that if this whole unsubstantiated MFHP had never come up (regardless if it's true or not) then LE would have probably not zeroed in on TH as the primary-defacto-as-yet-unnamed person-of-interest.

Kind of convenient, isn't it? If this LS believed TH was serious (IF it's true she discussed a MFHP with him) all those months ago, then WHY didn't he notify authorities? Why did LE have to track him down and only incidentally discovered him during the investigation into Kyron's disappearance? And then, all of a sudden, he spills the so-called beans on a MFHP that was obviously never carried out, since KH is still very much alive.

IMO, the conversation either never took place or, IF it did occur, the LS didn't take it seriously. It's also possible that TH may have truly wanted to take out a hit on KH, but then came to her senses, changed her mind & called it off, and this LS was peeved that he wouldn't be seeing whatever "large sum" of money he had hoped for.

IMO, there are several ways to perceive this whole alleged MFHP scenario.

The bottom line is: many months later, KH was still alive & well. That alone gives me doubt as to the seriousness of any alleged *plot*.

Krowdcat - I agree, Aqualina's comment #8 is interesting.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...itional-funds-for-kyron-horman-investigation/

And I also agree that the unsubstantiated MFHP and Kyron's disappearance are mutually exclusive.

I'm thinking that if this whole unsubstantiated MFHP had never come up (regardless if it's true or not) then LE would have probably not zeroed in on TH as the primary-defacto-as-yet-unnamed person-of-interest.

Kind of convenient, isn't it? If this LS believed TH was serious (IF it's true she discussed a MFHP with him) all those months ago, then WHY didn't he notify authorities? Why did LE have to track him down and only incidentally discovered him during the investigation into Kyron's disappearance? And then, all of a sudden, he spills the so-called beans on a MFHP that was obviously never carried out, since KH is still very much alive.

IMO, the conversation either never took place or, IF it did occur, the LS didn't take it seriously. It's also possible that TH may have truly wanted to take out a hit on KH, but then came to her senses, changed her mind & called it off, and this LS was peeved that he wouldn't be seeing whatever "large sum" of money he had hoped for.

The bottom line is: many months later, KH was still alive & well. That alone gives me doubt as to the seriousness of any alleged *plot*.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...itional-funds-for-kyron-horman-investigation/

And I also agree that the unsubstantiated MFHP and Kyron's disappearance are mutually exclusive.

BBM

Yes, and as is par for the course with this case, nothing is definitive, IMHO.

We know the landscaper didn't come forward of his own volition. Even after Kyron had been missing for several weeks, the landscaper didn't come forward to LE and tell them anything, voice any concerns, report Terri in any way, and this is while Terri had full access to Kaine, baby K, and J.

Did the landscaper not take Terri seriously? Why not? Was the landscaper afraid to come forward to LE? Why?

I would like to know the circumstances under which the landscaper recounted his story. I would like to know if the landscaper has any outstanding warrants or was/is facing other criminal charges when LE approached him about Terri. I would like to know if the landscaper received anything in exchange for his testimony in front of the grand jury.

Well, that comment from that blog was from July 22.

The things that the poster said were going to happen have not happened.

Seems as if they would have by now if everything she said was true. JMO.

The RO hasn't been dropped, and Terri still hasn't challenged it.

Wasn't there a report that MC claimed to have done all of this in order to get info out of Terri? If so, he may well have taken the photo without her knowledge. (either way, it's pretty creepy)

This is just a FYI...The article does not state that Terri "knew" that MC copied the RO, but rationally, if he was with her and she wanted to know where baby K was, it follows, IMO, TH knew what MC was doing:

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.
Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.
Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.
"She wanted to find out where Kiara was," Cook told KGW.

"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
BBM

Kaine received info. from LE that spelled out a MFH plan on his life and he believe them enough (go figure) to take it seriously enough to remove himself and Baby K. Lawyer files papers, no dispute from TH. The defense is not disputing the alleged facts in this matter that I am aware, if not why not? Sometimes things are simple IMO.

So because the landscaper didn't go through with the plot it never happened? :waitasec:

Kaine is alive, yes, but Kyron is gone - to where no one knows. Someone is hurt, someone is gone.

Terri is at the center of both controversies - the MFH and Kyron's disappearance. I don't think that is a coincidence.

As far as that anonymous comment from July 22, it is now September 8th and TH is still restrained from seeing her daughter without one peep out of Terri.

This is just a FYI...The article does not state that Terri "knew" that MC copied the RO, but rationally, if he was with her and she wanted to know where baby K was, it follows, IMO, TH knew what MC was doing:

BBM

Not necessarily. She may have been voicing that she wanted to know where baby was, but that doesn't mean she specifically asked MC to find them.

And obviously her copy of the RO had Kaine's address. So why would she need someone else to tell her ... the address?

Not necessarily. She may have been voicing that she wanted to know where baby was, but that doesn't mean she specifically asked MC to find them.

And obviously her copy of the RO had Kaine's address. So why would she need someone else to tell her ... the address?

MC "googled" the address on his phone so Terri would know where baby K was...(as in a map....)

from the KGW article..."Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

MC "googled" the address on his phone so Terri would know where baby K was...(as in a map....)

from the KGW article..."Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

And she couldn't do that for herself? Would she even have needed to? IIRC, MC was the new guy in town (from Seattle area?).

You probably should remove the baby's name from the quote above...just FYI...

And she couldn't do that for herself? Would she even have needed to? IIRC, MC was the new guy in town (from Seattle area?).

Seriously? With LE all over her cell and laptop? You don't think there's a reason she recruited mc to do this then lie about it to Houze?

BBM. IMO, the red bold is the reason why I disagree with the green bold.
Terri said in her email that she felt LE suspected her already on June 5th. I don't think LE had tracked the landscaper and got his story so early.

---respectfully snipped---

No one else has come forward to say that they too were approached by Terri about killing her husband.

--- respectfully snipped---

I know not everyone has a child go missing, but IMHO, everyone has skeletons in their closets, conversations they've had that could be construed as inappropriate...

---respectfully snipped---

Or, IMHO, Terri could be guilty of attempting to hire someone to kill her husband and innocent of harming Kyron. The two are mutually exclusive, IMHO. Regardless of whether or not Terri is guilty of the accusations against her, Houze is not going to defend her in the court of public opinion. He's only going to defend her when and where it really and truly counts.

The acts of harming her husband AND harming Kyron are only mutually exclusive from a legal standpoint. STATISTICALLY, if she is capable of the act of murdering her husband, she is statistically likely to be capable of murdering her husband's son too. If one can be proven, the other is pretty darned likely, IMO. And so far, I'm not seeing any movement toward denying the MFH, even to maintain a parental relationship with a very young daughter she supposedly "doted" on. This seems to speak pretty loudly, IMO.

On the matter of "no one else coming forward to say they were approached by Terri about killing her husband", would we even necessarily know that? If said person/s took this info to the police, this info would not necessarily be released to the media and general public during an ongoing investigation. So, at this point, I would say it IS possible that there ARE others out there with more information that we just do not know about. Might not be, but I would never ASSUME not, just because they are not making appearances on the talk-show circuit. :waitasec:

If someone approached me in order to hire me as a murderer I would do my darnedest to try and make sure no one (save LE) finds out about it at least not until it is necessary to testify in a trial, because I wouldn't like people to think that there is a reason to think I would be amenable to such a plan. It would be a reflection on my character as well as the person making the request in many people's minds.

The acts of harming her husband AND harming Kyron are only mutually exclusive from a legal standpoint. STATISTICALLY, if she is capable of the act of murdering her husband, she is statistically likely to be capable of murdering her husband's son too. If one can be proven, the other is pretty darned likely, IMO. And so far, I'm not seeing any movement toward denying the MFH, even to maintain a parental relationship with a very young daughter she supposedly "doted" on. This seems to speak pretty loudly, IMO.

On the matter of "no one else coming forward to say they were approached by Terri about killing her husband", would we even necessarily know that? If said person/s took this info to the police, this info would not necessarily be released to the media and general public during an ongoing investigation. So, at this point, I would say it IS possible that there ARE others out there with more information that we just do not know about. Might not be, but I would never ASSUME not, just because they are not making appearances on the talk-show circuit. :waitasec:

I guess the speculation would be then, if she's capable of arranging a murder for hire on her husband, she's capable of arranging a murder for hire on her stepson? But even Kaine and Desiree aren't saying that Terri murdered Kyron--they are saying "stashed" and "abducted"...

I guess the speculation would be then, if she's capable of arranging a murder for hire on her husband, she's capable of arranging a murder for hire on her stepson? But even Kaine and Desiree aren't saying that Terri murdered Kyron--they are saying "stashed" and "abducted"...

They're both saying they believe TH is involved in Kyron's disappearance. IMO, their both keeping faith that Kyron is alive. They have to. How else could they get out of bed and keep searching at this point?!? Who would ever give up hope of their child being found alive until proved otherwise?

I would never say, "My baby is probably dead, so I guess I'll just go to work and move on!" All just my opinion.

So because the landscaper didn't go through with the plot it never happened? :waitasec:

Kaine is alive, yes, but Kyron is gone - to where no one knows. Someone is hurt, someone is gone.

Terri is at the center of both controversies - the MFH and Kyron's disappearance. I don't think that is a coincidence.

As far as that anonymous comment from July 22, it is now September 8th and TH is still restrained from seeing her daughter without one peep out of Terri.

bbm

I didn't say "because the landscaper didn't go through with the plot it never happened". I said: IMO, there are several ways to perceive this whole alleged MFHP scenario.

I also said: IMO, the conversation either never took place or, IF it did occur, the LS didn't take it seriously. It's also possible that TH may have truly wanted to take out a hit on KH, but then came to her senses, changed her mind & called it off, and this LS was peeved that he wouldn't be seeing whatever "large sum" of money he had hoped for.

I haven't entirely discounted the alleged MFHP - I'm merely trying to look @ various possibilities. Since the LS didn't come forward to LE many months ago when this so-called *plot* was being hatched, it causes me to doubt how seriously the LS believed TH's alleged intentions were. It also causes me to doubt whether or not any MFH conversation ever took place. My opinion.

One thing is certain: if a MFHP was ever discussed between TH & this LS person, it was obviously never carried out, since KH is alive.

As far as Aqualina's comment on the news site, I take it with a grain of salt, just as I take a lot about this case with a grain of salt.

BBM You pointed out something interesting to think about. Kaine and Desiree really don't seem to believe Terri is capable of murdering Kyron even though they know about the MFH plot.

As for Kaine and Desiree continuing to talk about Kyron being "stashed" because they just can't believe Terri would physically harm him...I put this down to simple ol' denial. As others have said above, they can't face the fact yet that Kyron is probably dead. They can emotionally associate Terri with his disappearance, but can't go beyond that.

Obviously, Kaine believes the MFH plot or discussion or whatever you want to call it. At some point, he'll get to the point of being able to extend that capability on Terri's part for arranging his murder to arranging Kyron's.

For Desiree, the mother...it will be harder...she may never be able to do that unless she has irrefutable proof.

I'm not saying this is what happened...I'm just trying to address this issue that has to do with human nature.

I'm remembering that TH placed an ad to hire a landscaper, more than one responded to the ad (I believe this was on NG). I'm wondering why she would have needed to place an ad for a landscaper when her best friend was a landscaper.

I don't know if DDS (if that's who you're referring to) is TH's "best friend" but I do know she's not a landscaper (or grass mower/berry wrangler).
DDS is recently interested in food gardening on home and small farm lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018