Latest Caylee Anthony Prayer Vigil Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking they were done with these also, especially since some peace seems to have been restored to the neighborhood this past week. Those poor neighbors.

I'm also thinking the reason they don't hold the vigil in their house, or backyard or inside the garage with the door shut is probably for safety reasons. The vigils seemed to have been open to "supporters" but realistically, they don't know who is going to show up acting as a supporter. If they invite them into their house, or backyard, etc., it's a little too close for comfort, with Casey in the house. The smartest thing to do would be to have it at a church or someplace away from the house, but have someone stay with :behindbar since she is under home confinement.

Bet they don't call the cops when a supporter steps over their no tresspassing barrier. They are disgusting. Can they not find a church that would donate a room for them? They complain that the protesters were in bad taste. This is also in VERY BAD TASTE. They are practically BEGGING the protesters to return.

How about this? Instead of holding the vigil. Get on TV with a poster size picture of Caylee. Tell the nation that this girl is missing, not just the 20 people that show up for the vigil.
I say missing because that it was what G and C seem to believe.

Have they not done this already? I've seen them on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, local news, 20/20...and let's face it, our news cycle only lasts a few days thanks to news networks and the web. After a few days, they're looking for NEW stories. THey don't want to talk about a child who has been missing for weeks unless you can insert some new drama into the story. So perhaps, in a round about way, Cindy and George are trying to keep the focus on Caylee...not the way most of you here would like it, but right now, maybe any attention is good.

And I don't think they were ordered, but rather asked, to not have the vigil last week and I don't know about future vigils. I'm sure someone will correct me on that though! LOL If I was in their situation, I wouldn't want strangers traipsing through my house or my backyard either. I think that's their reason for the driveway. JMO...and I see nothing wrong with them holding out hope and continuing to pray for Caylee and asking others to do the same.

None of us know how we'd act in the same situation...and hopefully, none of us will ever BE in that situation.

These vigils are getting old - they need to light a candle and put it under Casey to warm up her stoned-cold heart and maybe she might start talking.

I hope the protestors come back as a result. If the Anthony's aren't going to try to make things better, why should those that wants to protest? Heck, they've gotten what they've wanted so far - they wanted the media, the protestors to back off and they did. Now they want them BACK. Do they really believe they can have this vigil w/o consequences?

I think all of you had great ideas too - from moving it away from the house to put it in the backyard to get on national TV with a poster. That little group they are going to pull in tonight ain't nothing...sorry but it's not.

START TALKING CASEY - WHERE DID YOU PUT YOUR CHILD???

It has been quiet on the Anthony homefront lately. There have been no protester incidents, no confrontations, and even the webcam is not working sometimes or showing anything of interest when it does work.

Why can't the Anthony's just stay quiet now? They wanted people to leave them alone. They got their wish, so now I just do not understand why they are creating another show now. IMO, they are hipocrites. (spelling, lol)

Cindy is having this because Cindy is lonely.
In the interview she was practically in tears because she was being neglected by LE.
As I have stated before: Cindy has NO ONE. If any stranger will agree with her, she will throw her arms around them as a long lost friend.
Cindy is needing attention badly.
JMO..........................and a sad situation.

Let them pray..
If anyone needs God right now, its certainly that family!:praying:

I agree that this might be a huge week. There are going to be a lot of people who still believe Caylee is alive that will need support when they get/accept the full force blow of the truth.

One has to have thick skin to accept in their mind what their heart doesn't want to believe. As much as I despise the way the A's have acted, I know they will be in bad shape when they are finally presented with the facts or when Caylee's body is found. I do think in a small sort of way that they are having false hope because of LE's reluctance to SHOW the evidence they have. I understand why they can't, but I get where the A's are seeing that as hope.

I thought it was pretty obvious that LE was trying to somewhat help Cindy break through during her video interview as he was holding her hands and talking to her. LE knows it's going to hit them hard. IMO

I felt LE handled that interview with a great deal of delicacy. When Cindy asked if they (LE) is looking for an alive Caylee or a dead Caylee, the detective said, "We're looking for Caylee." This was the right response..........LE has to look at ALL possibilities.

That interview is almost two months old now, and I think that in the ensuing time, Cindy has had time to come to grips with reality. She may publicly proclaim that Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent of any wrong-doing in regards to Caylee, but privately I think she knows what they're facing.

I think in lieu of these recent documents coming out, that many are going to feel sorry for the Anthonys..I don't think there will be an uproar there tonight..
In a way, I am glad they are having this tonight, because for some reason, I feel this could be the last one..
I honestly think we may be in for a huge week in this case, and I believe that those who support the theory of Caylee being alive, need this one last vigil..
If any of the protesters heard George's testimony, I don't think they would go to cause problems..JMHO

what was george's testimony that u r talking about.....sorry i am new! :dance:

I, for one am so glad the cameras have almost all but disappeared from Hopespring Drive. Having very limited attention will undoubtfully drive the A's crazy. No protesters means no going outside, which means seeing KC more than ever. That's gotta be fun!

Every time I start to have a wee bit of sympathy for this family, they stand up to the plate and show me exactly how misplaced that sympathy is. I can't wait till Casey is charged with murder and this dog and pony show is over with.

I feel exactly the same way! I think they need the distraction from the Pink Elephant in the middle of the room. I'll bet that the silence is deafening inside the Anthony home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back