Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, who cares that he can't drive down Suburban Drive, Caylee will never be able to drive or go out on a date or get married or have her on children, that is the least of his problems. Sorry no pity party here.

Not sure I understand. Should George NOT miss her because she won't be able to do those things? Would it be more appropriate for him to be happy and perhaps even throw a little party?

She doesn't really need them fo anything now why would she have anything to do with them. She will want to see them or talk to them when her money for commesary items runs out and at the rate she eats reesces and beef jerky it will be gone before the trial starts.

I agree. It's Casey who doesn't want to see them. Aside from putting funds into her commissary account, they serve no purpose to her. She doesn't want to bother answering their pesky questions so she'd just as soon not see them.

The sympathy for George just astounds me and makes me angry - he isnt a victim he is a volunteer.

He refused to pick up the mantle of responsibility as " head of the household " - he gladly plays the jester and allows wingnut # 1 to
run tryannically over himself and the kids. He sits deaf blind and
passive while wingnut runs the house with power plays, threats and
abuse . He solicits sympathy outside the family unit
to further absolve himself from shirking all responsibility.

He tried real hard to convince LE he was one of the team - they knew
better .

I see George as the most selfish of all of them. His comfort won out
over protecting his children .

KC courted him because he was the most likely to do nothing about
any of it . He would just swallow the BS like he has been doing
all her life . Even now he is stocking her commissary account

Georges " truth telling " was done to save his own hide . He threw
KC under the bus before she had a chance to make the first strike
There is nothing noble about his actions at all.

JMO
Wow. Well said, sharpar. I agree. :woohoo:

I do feel sorry for George because I can perfectly understand he needs to see Casey and at least hear her voice.How SELFISH can that spoiled teen be??? :furious:
(snipped)

I got a different feeling when I read that...all the "hey gorgeous, hi beauthiful" and needing to hear her voice.....sounding like a schoolboy crushing on the girl.

Casey did have everyone under her thumb. I did listen to GA's FBI interviews again the other night and he knew for some time she was lying about work, about alot of things, but yet let it go on for so long.

I get the impression he spent more time admiring his gorgeous princess than parenting her.

If you look at the videos of the jailhouse visits it appears they (CA&GA)were "walking on eggshells" to try and get her to open up about questions they wanted answered and she just went back to the "conversations are recorded" - one minute against her, the next trying to get "reasonable doubt" in there for KC...you could tell that KC ruled that house with an iron fist, not CA, wither total disrespect for her parents....and they were all afraid of her antics and what she would do next. There is no way you could live with someone like that and NOT know her. That is why CA was always quick to "knock her down" verbally in front of others because CA does know her daughter and doesn't like her either-always love them, not always like them. Why the pretense now of supporting her, especially with the finding of Caylee? God only knows. It appears to me to be a slap in the face to their granddaughter and I just don't believe they really will ever forgive their daughter. I know I wouldn't be able to do it-although they did try to mess up the LE's investigation of KC and I think that is why this case is so intriguing. All the players appear like a normal middle class family until someone they love, kills someone they love. Talk about a movie and book deal.

I just got the impression that Cindy was doing the questioning and 'leading the witness' so to speak, to give Casey hints to what to say due to the fact the visits were taped. I thought it as I first listened to the video visits, and I still think it having listened to them again. Totally false words by both Cindy and Casey, IMO.

Why speak to the media at all? After losing a loved one who has not even been laid to rest yet, a daughter who is in prison, accused of Caylee's murder - I can't imagine having a desire for the media in my life at all. It seems that the primary focus would be trying to pick up the pieces of what's left of the family, putting Caylee to proper burial and assuring that she got the justice she deserves. The purpose of that phone call from Fox was to have something to report...headlines, $$, inside track to the drama. GA knows this, helping Fox create front page stories should be the last thing on his priority list, IMO.
:deal:

The sympathy for George just astounds me and makes me angry - he isnt a victim he is a volunteer.

He refused to pick up the mantle of responsibility as " head of the household " - he gladly plays the jester and allows wingnut # 1 to

better .

JMO

I agree! So very well stated, sharpar!

I do think they most likely cleared out Caylee's room for Lee. They have to keep Casey's room intact because they believe they are going to get her off.

I believe I read that it's a four bedroom house. Lee is probably using his old room.

Why speak to the media at all? After losing a loved one who has not even been laid to rest yet, a daughter who is in prison, accused of Caylee's murder - I can't imagine having a desire for the media in my life at all. It seems that the primary focus would be trying to pick up the pieces of what's left of the family, putting Caylee to proper burial and assuring that she got the justice she deserves. The purpose of that phone call from Fox was to have something to report...headlines, $$, inside track to the drama. GA knows this, helping Fox create front page stories should be the last thing on his priority list, IMO.

Talking for a couple minutes on the phone with FOX wouldn't interfere with any of those things. George probably needed someone to talk to, and the A's do have a debt to the media for allowing them air time in their search for a 'live' Caylee.

I feel the same way. I wouldn't give the media two seconds of my time in the face of such a tragedy (and I AM the media!). GA and CA have always fed the media though.. they were always out on the lawn fighting the protestors, hugging the protestors, always answering every question thrown their way. It's really not typical for a family going through what they've been going through.

I suppose all of her hard work being the main bread winner is what made her try to throw Jesse G and several of Casey's friends under the bus.
It also must have made her decide the human decomp was really a pizza.
sure. OK.

Oh, I so agree, whiteangora!

:mad: .......... Cindy KNEW immediately exactly what that smell was as did George!

The sympathy for George just astounds me and makes me angry - he isnt a victim he is a volunteer. He refused to pick up the mantle of responsibility as " head of the household " - he gladly plays the jester and allows wingnut # 1 to

better .

JMO

I believe that to some degree george is a big chunk of the anthony's family troubles. Now that's just my opinion and I will refrain from saying what I really think, no one wants to hear all that.

In light of george's ongoing unemployment I now understand why cindy insisted he go to work that night after picking up the car. As irrational as it sounds, to her here is this man who was supposed to start his first day on this "new" job, and she didn't want him to lose this job.

Of course, the death car should have been enough for george not to go but I think in some ways he tends to avoid things he doesn't want to deal with and maybe he didn't want to deal with that car.

I think you meant June 15th ...........or maybe even June 9th as they told so many times.

Thank you so much, TURBOTHINK!!! Yes, I certainly DID mean June 15th! I went back and corrected it.

:blowkiss:

i did not find specifically where it said "the pants that were washed were believed to be the nanny's". What I saw was reference of clothes that belonged to the nanny. Keep in mind, Casey went out shopping and bought herself new clothing. We saw that in the Target video. At least 5 or 6 different tops and a pair of pants. However, in this video link Cindy describes exactly what happened about the pants that she washed. http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html
I said in my post I believe they were talking about the clothes in the car. The email doesn't refer to any other clothes and I don't think any of them even cared enough about the stuff she bought at Target to even discuss it. I can't locate the email that preceded that one to determine what lie CA was relaying to the family that KC had told her, but based on what is in that email, the only clothes discussed were the items in the car. I'll keep searching so we have clarification.

I do not know if LE searched Lee's house and grounds, but they needed to. Especially now that he has moved from there. I also do not know if LE had checked his computer, but I hope they did. If Lee was in town on June 15th, Casey probably did go to Lee's house, IMO. She probably went over and said to Lee - "You will not believe what that *advertiser censored* has said and done now!"

Just JMO.

Stand up George and take a stand for Caylee. This is your last chance to make any of this right for her!!!

So Lee is back home, I can understand that.

I think it's time for them to *batten down the hatches*

I feel *a storms a' brewing*

Getting some of that home-cooking LA before you join Sissy in the pokey?

Or

Working 24 hours a day trying to get your stories straight?

I think he knew the truth. How could he have not? He as a cop for God's sakes. No. He was protecting his precious princess. I believe the gun wasn't reported because it wasn't asked and he had not fessed up to it because of all the fears of the public on his family and property. No possible way do I believe that George would have even ATTEMPTED to even ask Casey if she killed Caylee. I think he knew. I believe he was protecting her far more than Cindy "appeared" to be protecting her. I used to think otherwise, however, I've changed my mind since I've watched all the family interactions on the jailhouse video's. Also did you see this video of Cindy clarifying the washed pants? The hairbrush? I believe 100% of every word that she has stated. I think George and Casey has dragged her down into the denial she existed for so long. In order for Cindy to come to her senses and deal with her grief...she needs to get away from George. Just my honest opinion.

Here is Cindy's side of things. I believe every word she is saying. JMO.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I respectfully disagree. Please watch the videos on youtube regarding CA's lies and backtracking. They sum it up quite well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKHxCr0WmE&feature=related

CA does no get dragged anywhere.

better .

JMO

AMEN!

I have a crazy mother quite similar to CA and father who is definitely a volunteer not a victim. They BOTH play games with each other and that is how their relationship is based.

Want to know the funny part, my mother told me if I ever pulled a hundreth of the KC pulled she would throw me under the bus if I ever wronged her grandchildren.

Text messages July 15 from CA to KC:

16:27:41 - Call me asap major prob
16:45:24 - Call me

2.5 hours after the car is picked up from the tow yard.

Evidence page 2872.

Thank you, JWG this has bothered me for a while, what took Cindy so long to call Casey. Why 2 1/2 hours after the pick-up, why not call her when they got the notice,what is that about.I have had this case on my mind 24/7 and this is some thing that has really bothered me. I could have sworn that I saw some place/somewhere that Cindy went back to work after the pick-up. I know, I know Cindy told George to go to work second day on the job and all, But there has to be a reason why Cindy would take so long to get in touch with Casey about the car at the tow yard, let alone the smell that George told her about. This part is just not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius