Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man up, George! Stop this "woe is me" act. The second you smelled death in that car, YOU KNEW

You miss Casey?? Miss saying, "Hi, beautiful" to your demon spawn who dumped your granddaughter in the woods like garbage?? That hole in your heart is for Casey. spit

I read in one of the interviews from the neighbor that GA/CA always parked their cars in the garage. Doesn't it seem strange that they parked KC's car in the garage and left it there even though the smell was permeating throughout the house? That smell was no pizza and GA/CA knew it or they would have parked it in the driveway to air out. At least I think that's what any reasonable person would do.

There is no reason for them to give interviews at this point unless they want money. I know that sounds harsh but Caylee has been found. There is nothing any of us can do for her now except demand justice. I don't want to hear another word from them unless they want to tell the truth, which will never happen.

Nothing would surprise much in this case but for me, one of the most honest truthful emotions I have heard was CA last 911 call. She truly sounded terrified, afraid and horrified that something had happened to Caylee. I can't get pass that call whenever someone says the knew all along. That call was not faked, IMO

I used to have a problem with Cindy until I realized that woman has been through a lot and prior to Caylee becoming missing. She was the main income earner, the discipliner, the one who did it all for every one of them. After listening to this video interview she gave with a reporter regarding the pants, the hairbrush...I believe every word she has said. I truly believe George knew Caylee was more than probably dead and gone and done by Casey ....and he fed Cindy into denial to protect his "precious princess". Funny how I used to feel bad for him and now the tables have turned? Watching the interviews in prison and Cindy being the one asking all the questions while George sits in the back and twiddles his thumbs and then begins his crazy "fingers on hand" story...made me want to puke. ESPECIALY when he said we have "two fingers missing"..........and that wicked evil Caylee sniffs, dabs her eyes and and says "but I'm here daddy". Makes me sick. Anyhow...I imagine Cindy had a hard time raising Casey with a father that could not see past his nose and only saw his daughter as a precious princess. I'll bet there were plenty of times Cindy broke down and blasted Casey out for all she has done during those 30 days by what has been in the media and GA was there to pat Cindy on the back and poo poo it all away.

video:
Here is Cindy's side of things. I believe every word she is saying. JMO.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I was reading the emails between CA and her side of the family. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. According to those emails, GA was sucking the life out of CA just like KC was. He couldn't hold down a job, blew a massive amount of money gambling online and tried to cover it up by using credit cards. He paid the money back from a worker's comp settlement he got in 1989, then KC ran up the bills again. CA had to draw from her 401k and take a loan out on the house to stay afloat financially. I guess since daddy got away with draining the family's bank account, KC felt she could do the same.

I also saw this statement in an email from CA's brother to CA that I'd missed before (I believe they are referring to the clothes found in the car):I never knew they were trying to say those pants were "the nanny's"

Link: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811547/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Nov-26-014

i did not find specifically where it said "the pants that were washed were believed to be the nanny's". What I saw was reference of clothes that belonged to the nanny. Keep in mind, Casey went out shopping and bought herself new clothing. We saw that in the Target video. At least 5 or 6 different tops and a pair of pants. However, in this video link Cindy describes exactly what happened about the pants that she washed. http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I think the opposite. I think CA was dead on track when she called 911 and when GA got home to save his precious princess he convinced CA otherwise. Especially using his cop knowledge. That man KNEW Caylee was dead, imo. I think he helped put CA in denial to protect Casey.

Bolded by me..I think that GA discovered a dead Caylee in the trunk on the 24th and helped seal her in the bags and put her on the other side of the back fence ...and LA helped GA place Caylee in the final place soon after...I don't think that CA knew that Caylee was dead but I do think the rest of the family knew ..When 911 call was made and GA was not home at time and LA did not meet them until 3rd call made ...i think then CA was brought on board with the "story" ..I think that CA suspected the demise of Caylee but GA knew and when car came home it was cleaned by him to get rid of most of evidence in trunk, lime in yard was a follow up activity to cover up body detection and cleaning clothes was another...even the questions they asked kc at jail visits were "Created for the viewing audience":boohoo: to set up for nasty nanny killing the beloved grandchild in the home/yard while all were away since she had the key to home given to her...It seems to me that the most important thing for this family is "how they are viewed by others as a perfect and loving family" so they are used to manipulating stories to fit this story...main problem -this one involves MURDER!.....just my opinion and i have been following this case since parents went on public tv...and stated what a wonderful mother and daughter kc was....major problem with that ...her baby was MISSING for 31days..:furious:

I think that the entire family is guilty.:mad:

I do think they most likely cleared out Caylee's room for Lee. They have to keep Casey's room intact because they believe they are going to get her off.

I used to have a problem with Cindy until I realized that woman has been through a lot and prior to Caylee becoming missing. She was the main income earner, the discipliner, the one who did it all for every one of them. After listening to this video interview she gave with a reporter regarding the pants, the hairbrush...I believe every word she has said. I truly believe George knew Caylee was more than probably dead and gone and done by Casey ....and he fed Cindy into denial to protect his "precious princess". Funny how I used to feel bad for him and now the tables have turned? Watching the interviews in prison and Cindy being the one asking all the questions while George sits in the back and twiddles his thumbs and then begins his crazy "fingers on hand" story...made me want to puke. ESPECIALY when he said we have "two fingers missing"..........and that wicked evil Caylee sniffs, dabs her eyes and and says "but I'm here daddy". Makes me sick. Anyhow...I imagine Cindy had a hard time raising Casey with a father that could not see past his nose and only saw his daughter as a precious princess. I'll bet there were plenty of times Cindy broke down and blasted Casey out for all she has done during those 30 days by what has been in the media and GA was there to pat Cindy on the back and poo poo it all away.

video:
Here is Cindy's side of things. I believe every word she is saying. JMO.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I suppose all of her hard work being the main bread winner is what made her try to throw Jesse G and several of Casey's friends under the bus.
It also must have made her decide the human decomp was really a pizza.
sure. OK.

Usually I am a very compassionate person, but I cannot be compassionate in this case. I am infuriated.
I am so very glad there will be no 'on-camera' interviews so to speak. That will not last long, I bet. There should not be any TV or in print interviews with major witnesses in this case, IMO. I agree with family interviews with victims families if there is not a shadow of any suspicion hanging over them and no lying or coverups.
I have no sympathy for George, Cindy, or Lee because of their words and actions. George wanted to be buddies with LE because of his 10 years in LE. He had been out of LE for so long he did not realize that just about everything had changed. LE is not doing investigations the 'old fashioned' way. Information can be gleaned from many more sources that was not available then. There were no cell phones and pings to trace. Computers were dinosaurs used in big businesses. As computers evolved and just about everyone had a PC, Le and FBI could trace a persons 'footprints' on PC's and glean valuable information from them. DNA research had not yet evolved to the point it is today! George wanted an inside tract and knowledge and just did not get it, IMO.
I think the whole Anthony family have thought they were above the law and could snow LE and the FBI. I think the Anthony's underestimated them. They lied and they covered for Casey. They benefited and profited on their missing and murdered grandchild and pushed her to the back burner.
I do not want to hear or see another interview from anyone in the Anthony family. I want the focus to be back on Caylee and justice for her. I think they are even right now trying to think of a way to make the most of people's sympathy in the loss of their grandchild and neice. They may get lots of sympathy, but not from me. You do not ask for full immunity when you have done nothing wrong. I want anyone who played a part in this whole cover up, or whatever anyone wants to call it, to pay for it. My only sympathy is with the real victim - little Caylee.

So, an 'off camera interview' to say that there will be no 'on camera' interviews is just more Anthony spin and a bid for more sympathy. I think the Anthony's are afraid that LE is going to come down hard on them for any wrongdoing after Caylee's funeral/Memorial Service, and it is advantageous of them to put it off as long as possible.

All of the above is just my opinion alone, and is exactly how I feel! ..........:mad:

I agree!

There is a case in Towanda, Kansas town right now, searching for a boy missing since 1999. Never reported missing until a recent crimeline tip. They have not released any information other than they have not been able to find any trace of him since 1999.

OT I live near Towanda! I was going to post something regarding this. The family adopted the boy at age 3. They said they ALWAYS had problems with him disappearing or "running away" The family did not report him because they thought he "ran away." The family later moves to Derby which is about 30 miles south. Adopted or not -run away or not.... THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED. The kid was ONLY 10!!! Towanda is a REALLY small town.
What did these parents tell the school? What did they tell their family members?

I could not help but to think after hearing this story if somehow Casey would have ripped off enough money from Tony and his roommates by the next weekend and just disappeared to another state. Then she could have kept up the lie to her mother... I moved.. I disown you and no you are not talking to Caylee. This has happened in a lot of families.[/quote]

OMG, I lived in Towanda 30 years ago! Itsy bitsy town. Of course, the missing child's parents should have reported him missing 10 or 11 years ago! To me, when the people reponsible for a child 'lose him/her,' especially if they refuse to co-operate truthfully in a search, that alone should be punishble to 30 years to life. Nothing else should have to be charged. People should not be able to "lose" their children without having to account for how and why with some pretty darn good (and verifiable) explanations.

I read in one of the interviews from the neighbor that GA/CA always parked their cars in the garage. Doesn't it seem strange that they parked KC's car in the garage and left it there even though the smell was permeating throughout the house? That smell was no pizza and GA/CA knew it or they would have parked it in the driveway to air out. At least I think that's what any reasonable person would do.

There is no reason for them to give interviews at this point unless they want money. I know that sounds harsh but Caylee has been found. There is nothing any of us can do for her now except demand justice. I don't want to hear another word from them unless they want to tell the truth, which will never happen.

just a hunch but wouldn't any reasonable person throw out the offending garbage or spoiled food the second you could smell it? most never ever have garbage in the trunk of the car. 1 in 1000 would.

The sympathy for George just astounds me and makes me angry - he isnt a victim he is a volunteer.

He refused to pick up the mantle of responsibility as " head of the household " - he gladly plays the jester and allows wingnut # 1 to
run tryannically over himself and the kids. He sits deaf blind and
passive while wingnut runs the house with power plays, threats and
abuse . He solicits sympathy outside the family unit
to further absolve himself from shirking all responsibility.

He tried real hard to convince LE he was one of the team - they knew
better .

I see George as the most selfish of all of them. His comfort won out
over protecting his children .

KC courted him because he was the most likely to do nothing about
any of it . He would just swallow the BS like he has been doing
all her life . Even now he is stocking her commissary account

Georges " truth telling " was done to save his own hide . He threw
KC under the bus before she had a chance to make the first strike
There is nothing noble about his actions at all.

JMO

Just a reminder to stay On Topic, please don't drag LA's girlfriend into the discussion.

Thanks!

just a hunch but wouldn't any reasonable person throw out the offending garbage or spoiled food the second you could smell it? most never ever have garbage in the trunk of the car. 1 in 1000 would.

There was no garbage, was there? Just an empty pizza box, IIRC. That whole presentation of smell and rotting food was a "mis-truth".

LE cleared out Caylee's room during the last two SWs. ;)

They took her bed? Her dresser? All the toys? I guess they did have several CSI vans there, but if anything was left I am sure the family moved them into the garage to make room for Lee. George probably did the heavy lifting and that is why he is too busy to do interviews. Tuckered out. Because we all know Lee can't even handle destroying a sign so he is likely useless moving stuff too.

:)

She seems able to manipulate George at all levels with her beauty so that makes sense. He can't help but tell her how beautiful she is. She used Lee to talk smokey backroom stuff about the parental figures only and that is why he is endeared with her.

Agree, with one addition:

I think KC has ALWAYS been out for KC.

I'd still like your thoughts on whether you think LA or GA would have had a better chance at getting KC to talk - whether she did or didn't.

Based upon your perception, would KC have been more likely to confide in GA or LA?
I'll have to think about this. My knee-jerk reaction is to say that GA would be the one she most likely thought she could snow.

She seems able to manipulate George at all levels with her beauty so that makes sense. He can't help but tell her how beautiful she is. She used Lee to talk smokey backroom stuff about the parental figures only and that is why he is endeared with her.
Wow! I just came up thread so to speak and see your post. That's exactly what I'm thinking.

Here is my question you hear in one of the jailhouse interviews LA talking about he has set up an acct where KC can call him on the phone, then on Aug 3rd interview with GA you hear him ask KC if he can set up an acct where she can call their house...So if KC is able to make outgoing phone calls then there is a chance that they are speaking...Now that is not the same a being able to see KC but I dont think that because they arent seeing her doesnt mean they arent speaking to her.....The only good thing about if they are or have spoken by phone is that I am sure that LE will have that taped also, so at some point we may also be able to hear those phone calls....Right?
Thanks...I've said this all along. But for now, when GA says he'd like to hear her voice I wonder if he hasn't spoken to her recently.

So, George had to do a special interview, off-camera, to tell everybody that they will be back to do on-camera interviews after the funeral. The self importance of these people never ceases to amaze me. I hope that they will be given zero media time in the future. Enough is enough. I couldn't care less if I ever heard or saw them again. As for seeing KC, I am sure it is KC that won't see them.

Why always look on the dark side? Perhaps FOX called and asked George do do an on-air interview and George said no, so then FOX asked if he'd answer a few questions over the phone and George was agreeable. Why would that make him bad or "self-important"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143