Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Millard now asking about a screen grab from earlier from "Rubix" (which is Noudga) and what appears to be Millard. In it, he says "I'm not calling you my GF anymore). #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Millard asks if this is a text between himself and Christina Noudga. "I believe it's a message between you and a user named Rubix," Falconer says. Millard says he's "making the suggestion" that it is. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"Is it your expert opinion between me and Christina Noudga?" Falconer says he thinks it is between #Millard and a user named "Rubix." Falconer says he can't say that Rubix is Christina Noudga.

This appears to be DM creating an alibi....having photo evidence to show that it was business as usual. "look at me posed with a wrench working on a plane even though I'm not a mechanic and don't know what I'm doing!"

Like all good mechanics work with one foot balanced on a bucket!

Just helping someone acquire a weapon that they later use to kill someone will not be sufficient to support a murder conviction against the helper.

The Crown has to prove that he knew about DM's plan to kill and knowingly assisted DM by obtaining a gun for DM to use in furtherance of his plan.

I don't think they need to prove that he specifically knew that DM would kill LB, but that it would be used to illegally kill someone.

A murder charge also stands if death occurred during the commission of a crime that puts the person at risk even if murder was not the plan. We don't know what happened leading up to her death at this point.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 33s33 seconds ago
"I can see you're being very specific and careful about your evidence .. right?" Millard asks. "I'm trying to answer your questions accurately," Falconer says. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 33s33 seconds ago
"I can see you're being very specific and careful about your evidence .. right?" Millard asks. "I'm trying to answer your questions accurately," Falconer says. #LauraBabcock

DM....you are the only person in the room that believes you might be smarter than the man on the stand in front of you.

Like all good mechanics work with one foot balanced on a bucket!

Safety first.....DM knows too well, firsthand the importance of ensuring safety measures are followed when someone is working on a plane in a hangar........

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 54s54 seconds ago
Millard is now asking about date ranges from some of the data backups. #LauraBabcock

[FONT=&amp]From the CBC live blog: Noudga responds, ...nothing she said...
Nov 9 2017 12:57 PM
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Millard says "bottom line, didn't have sex with Laura since the firs time we did." Noudga responds "not surprising at all she told people otherwise, nothing she said surprises anymore, it's 99% false."

ETA: Oops, obviously I was not as caught up as I thought. apologies.[/FONT]

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Millard is asking Falconer about backing up files. He suggests the files were backed up by a person, not automatically. "Could have been a copy and paste." Falconer agrees it's possible. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard is suggesting that dates on the folders could have been placed there manually, not by a backup. Falconer says that's possible. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Falconer says there were a number of other phones and devices seized that weren't included in his report from the last couple of days. #LauraBabcock

Millard seems to be asking questions about if usernames actually indicate who is using a device. It's really hard to follow his questioning. #LauraBabcock

***That's because he's got nothing so he's there just to try to confuse and muddy the waters. Make it look like he knows something that the witnesses do not.

MOO

Falconer says some of the computers had usernames who didn't appear associated to Millard specifically. "I took that as a consideration when I was considering all these computers," Falconer says. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Millard wants to know if Falconer focused on who the user was when he was searching through his computers. Falconer did. The user names helped him sort out the relevant information. "But that was only a small part of my decision-making." #LauraBabcock

Is it your opinion those folders belong to me? Falconer does, think that's highly likely based on what he found in the folders. #LauraBabcock

Millard now asking about all the folders found on hard drives on computers from his home. "Is it your opinion that those folders belong to me?" he asks. "Yes, I believe that's highly likely," Falconer says. #LauraBabcock

Millard now showing text messages on the screen. Falconer says he doesn't know where they come from, or if it's from any of the data he's reviewed. #LauraBabcock

I think these messages are between Millard and Smich, but the font is really small. It's hard to see on these screens. #LauraBabcock

Now we're seeing a photo of the iPad, with the serial number.
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

It was seized from Smich's Mother's home.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 14s14 seconds ago
A screen capture of the back of the iPad seized from #Smich house shows it's the same one backed up at #Millard's house on July 4, 2012. #LauraBabcock

The presentation says the iPad backup contained 2,190 files from "Mark's iPad." 44 of those files are from activity that happened before July 4 at 10:43 a.m.
by Adam Carter 10:44 AM

The rest happened between July 4 2012 and another backup on January 20, 2013.
by Adam Carter 10:45 AM

Now seeing a message sent from Millard to Smich on July 4, 2012. "I have Pedo with me. Gone to waterloo. Back before 4pm. Left some dough on the coffee table in basement. Black tar negro!"
by Adam Carter 10:48 AM

The iPad backup contained 2,190 files from "Mark's iPad." 44 files originally backed up on July 4, 2012; activity from before July 4. The remaining 2,146 files = activity on iPad between July 4 & Jan 20, 2013 (second backup). #Smich #Millard #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 9s9 seconds ago
Message on iPad from #Millard to #Smich "I have Pedo with me. Gone to waterloo. Back before 4pm. Left some dough on the coffee table in basement."

Just my speculation that DM is now gone from the house and he's texting MS about getting going on pouring the can of black tar on the basement floor, I believe MS confirms back with text that 'he's already on getting tar ready'...wasn't the whole basement black? Tarred the floor to clean the mess?

DM is a prime example of why someone should never represent himself. I bet when he goes back to his cell he pats himself on the back for a job well done. His questions are stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Falconer is now looking for these texts in his larger body of data. #LauraBabcock

The text messages Millard is trying to show are all ver the place. They're in different months. "They appear to be over a six month period," the judge says. "Context, your honour," Millard says. He created this document from the disclosure. #LauraBabcock

Millard says he's trying to "give context to the Crown's evidence." #LauraBabcock

"I'm sure each one is admissible Mr. Millard, but you've wrenched them out of their context," Justice Code says. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 56s56 seconds ago
Falconer says he doesn't have some of this data, and even if he did, "I would be very uncomfortable trying to validate something on the fly." #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 52s52 seconds ago
Millard asks how long Falconer spent putting together his presentation. Falconer says "weeks." Millard says he has several exhibits of this style, and he's not sure how to proceed. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 52s52 seconds ago
Millard asks how long Falconer spent putting together his presentation. Falconer says "weeks." Millard says he has several exhibits of this style, and he's not sure how to proceed. #LauraBabcock

BBM.....Hire a real lawyer? MOO

Millard is trying to get more text messages into evidence, but they've all been spliced together and taken out of context. Judge tells him that is a problem. #Millard says that's what the crown did. Judge disagrees. "They put together a sequential conversation."

This is exactly what I predicted DM would do. He has ALL the information from all the phones. I knew he'd try to make up his own narrative with them by putting them out of order. Even texts that aren't in evidence. He doesn't understand why he can't do this.

MOO

The thing Millard appears to be doing here is trying to get more text messages into evidence that weren't in Lockhart's presentation, for "context." He's having trouble with this. #LauraBabcock

Millard says he's now skipping ahead in his cross. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Millard can put those text messages in later as an admission, he's told, not while Det. Sgt. Falconer is on the stand. That means his time needed to cross has been cut in half, he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed