Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 7s7 seconds ago
Another photo of something on fire at bottom of a box. #LauraBabcock's parents are sitting close together.

Now another photo of the fire. It looks like an edit of the previous photo. Again, it has no GPS data.
by Adam Carter 12:17 PM

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 7s7 seconds ago
Photo found on Millards iPhone of inside incinerator, something is burning. A jumble of shapes can't make out what we are looking at.

Hi everyone - would anyone be willing to take over for me on the blog and tweets shortly?

Did I miss something? Was MS's reference to "tar" important? I know tar is used sometimes to preserve by lining the container holding an animal where freezing is not available.
Container...... Didn't we see barrels at the barn as well?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 5s5 seconds ago
The second burning box photo was another edited version (of the first burning box) using an iPhone camera feature. The photos were shot at the Waterloo airport. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 22s22 seconds ago
Next photo is a video file. Shot July 23, 11:45pm. After the burning box photos we just saw. Screen capture of video is so dark you can only make out a street light. #LauraBabcock

Now we're seeing a screenshot of a video file shot on July 23 at 11:45 p.m. It's from the Jetliner Court address.
by Adam Carter 12:19 PM

All I can see in the screen cap is a streetlight in the dark.
by Adam Carter 12:19 PM

We're now seeing the video.
by Adam Carter 12:20 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Lockhart is going to play that video now. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4s4 seconds ago
Video shows sparks in dark night, and we can hear the sound of what seems to be a large machine. #LauraBabcock

We're now seeing the video.
by Adam Carter 12:20 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Lockhart is going to play that video now. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4s4 seconds ago
Video shows sparks in dark night, and we can hear the sound of what seems to be a large machine. #LauraBabcock

God.

It shows embers, floating in the air, like you'd see in a fire. It's very dark. I can't make much out. You can hear a rumble in the background.
by Adam Carter 12:21 PM

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 48s48 seconds ago
Now jury watching a video of a black night sky while a motor can be heard running and sparks are flying off into the sky.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 14s14 seconds ago
Video was shot about 25 minutes after the picture was taken of the inside of the burning box, crown clarifies. #LauraBabcock

Now seeing a note, created on the iPad at 12:40 a.m. on July 24. It was then modified on Sept. 22. It's the rap the Crown has introduced from Smich. "The ***** started off all skin and bone, now the ***** lay on some ashy stone, Last time I saw her was outside the home, and if u go swimming u can find her phone"
by Adam Carter 12:24 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
Now looking at a note created on the iPad on July 24 at 12:40a.m. "The ***** started off all skin and bone. now the ***** lay on some ashy stone. Last time i saw her was outside the house and if u go swimming u can find her phone."

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 22s22 seconds ago
Jury now looking at the lyrics Smich wrote on Babcock's iPad that was renamed Marks iPad. The ***** started off all skin and bone, now the .

In one way, DM's arrogance to record his missions may just be what gets him a home for the remainder of his natural life.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 27s27 seconds ago
The words were written on the Notes app on the iPad, about an hour after the sparks video. #LauraBabcock

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 6s6 seconds ago
.....Now the ***** lay lay on some ashy stone, last time I saw her was outside the home, and if u go swimming u can find her phone...

The Crown says that the note with that rap on it was created just under an hour after the video of embers floating in the air was taken.
by Adam Carter 12:25 PM

I will have to leave with little notice sometime soon. Any volunteers to help make it a smooth transition with the tweets and blog? TIA.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 27s27 seconds ago
The words were written on the Notes app on the iPad, about an hour after the sparks video. #LauraBabcock

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 6s6 seconds ago
.....Now the ***** lay lay on some ashy stone, last time I saw her was outside the home, and if u go swimming u can find her phone...

The Crown says that the note with that rap on it was created just under an hour after the video of embers floating in the air was taken.
by Adam Carter 12:25 PM
From the way I'm reading this so far, DM killed LB and MS helped dispose of her body. At least that is what I'm getting here.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I will be able to come back to help for a short while this afternoon to give others a break.

I will have to leave with little notice sometime soon. Any volunteers to help make it a smooth transition with the tweets and blog? TIA.

I'm around Velma. Let me know when you're out of here. LOL

Now messages between Millard and Smich on 2:45 a.m. on July 24. Millard says "goodnight bro." Smich says "Run wars still?" Millard responds "naw, sleep for me."
by Adam Carter 12:29 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 51s51 seconds ago
Text convo 2:45 am July 24 between #Millard & #Smich. "goodnight bro." "run wars still?" "Naw, sleep for me."

Now texts from July 24 between Shaner and Millard, talking about running the incinerator.
by Adam Carter 12:30 PM

I'm not sure if LB's parents are present in court today. It would be so difficult to sit through this evidence/testimony. At the same time, if it were me, I think I would feel I HAD to be there, because I would feel the heartache of watching all of this was still far less than what my loved one had to endure. Just random thoughts by deugirtni.

Will do, thanks again Kamille! I'll post it in bold/italic like the previous message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper