Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.21.17 - Day 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Crown is not going to ask about this text:

Michalski texts Millard: "You told me the only way to make her *advertiser censored*."

Why not?

And pretty much a cardinal sin for best girl friends to even consider asking your bestie if you could hook up with her previous man. IMO. :gaah:
Meh.. Men view sex completely different.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I hope the jury is not feeling as lost as me! The crown never seems to ask for more elaboration, or press the witness for more details. I am starting to feel like a lot of stuff is getting disallowed when the jury is sent out. I do not have a good track record so far in my predictions in this trial, but I am going to predict we will all be very peeved off when we hear about it!

Lisa Hepfner’s tweets:

Michalski may have discussed the conversation with #Millard. "I'm gonna say yes," Michalski says. Stops. Changes mind. I'm going to say I didn't have a conversation with him about that specific text conversation."
3:22 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Now the text conversation where #Millard asks Michelski to "keep updated on where Laura goes out to. that'd be of use to me." May 4, 2012. #LauraBabcock
3:24 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski responds to #Millard request as Lolz i'll try and Millard says, thanks bud. Tells court he didn't ask Millard why he wanted to know where #LauraBabcock was going. Was aware of friction between her, Millard, and Noudga.
3:25 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski saw an ad on Facebook and learned #LauraBabcock had gone missing. After the text conversation where Millard is asking about where Laura goes. Michalski asked #Millard about the missing post.
3:27 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski took as screen capture and sent the missing poster of #LauraBabcock to Millard. "what did you do?"
3:29 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski was still in Winnipeg at that point. He didn't speak to Millard about #LauraBabcock disappearance other than this text conversation. Didn't talk about it in August. "We didn't think highly of her at that time."
3:30 PM - 21 Nov 2017

So he was trying to get in to her pants just before he went to Winnipeg, then all of the sudden he doesn't think highly of her? What happened to change his thinking on her?

This is the one piece of evidence that says it all for me. Guilty M1 for DM.
MS? Still waiting for the bombshell there.
Just MMO.

I agree, still waiting on Bombshell for MS but I think there have been a few pieces to link him.

His phone pinged near lake with DM and LBs phones before LBs went off the grid.

His posing pic in front of the Eliminator holding the ash rake. Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t a murder charge also come from knowing if a murder and not reporting it but rather help cover it up? If so, there’s MS guilt there.

MM established that they (MS and DM) did a burn while she was with them around the time the Eliminator was finally functional.

Crown has established that MS an DM were like brothers. So IMO MS knew everything DM was going to do as his “right hand man”

His awful rap video/Lyrics he wrote on the 4th ON LBs iPad

I think there is enough to lean on a guilty verdict and we still have more to come.

JMO

Why would he ask AM to keep tabs on Laura in May 2012 when AM says he was living out in west for 6 months starting in April?

I hope the jury is not feeling as lost as me! The crown never seems to ask for more elaboration, or press the witness for more details. I am starting to feel like a lot of stuff is getting disallowed when the jury is sent out. I do not have a good track record so far in my predictions in this trial, but I am going to predict we will all be very peeved off when we hear about it!

My guess is that LB & DM were in to rough sex, possibly choking, and that has been disallowed? They didn't bring up the texts that followed the "What'd you do?" comment.

Michalski was still in Winnipeg at that point. He didn't speak to Millard about #LauraBabcock disappearance other than this text conversation. Didn't talk about it in August. "We didn't think highly of her at that time."
3:30 PM - 21 Nov 2017

That didn't stop CN from joining the FB group looking for LB, and she really really didn't like LB. MOO

WTF!! What about the "What'd you do?" comment? Why the hell are these loose ends being left everywhere????

Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to or that you don't want to hear the answer to.

Don't worry, it wouldn't surprise me if DM steps into it on cross..

So he was trying to get in to her pants just before he went to Winnipeg, then all of the sudden he doesn't think highly of her? What happened to change his thinking on her?
Reminds me of grade school. My friend says he doesn't like you. I don't like you either. Grow up

I'm guessing that the crown has learned from the TB trial not to try and drag too much detail out of this cast of characters. As soon as you broach any subject that may implicate a witness, they develop amnesia, which doesn't look good to the jury. The tactic here seems to be to get the one or two pieces of information that you need and call it a day.

Why would he ask AM to keep tabs on Laura in May 2012 when AM says he was living out in west for 6 months starting in April?
This is what I'm wondering.. How was AM to track her from Winnipeg? The only thing I can think of is DM unfriended LB from Facebook and AM was still a Facebook friend? MOO

Reminds me of grade school. My friend says he doesn't like you. I don't like you either. Grow up

Not an excuse, but these were hand picked DM minions. He didn't want anyone competing, just worshiping. MOO

I agree, still waiting on Bombshell for MS but I think there have been a few pieces to link him.

His phone pinged near lake with DM and LBs phones before LBs went off the grid.

His posing pic in front of the Eliminator holding the ash rake. Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t a murder charge also come from knowing if a murder and not reporting it but rather help cover it up? If so, there’s MS guilt there.

MM established that they (MS and DM) did a burn while she was with them around the time the Eliminator was finally functional.

Crown has established that MS an DM were like brothers. So IMO MS knew everything DM was going to do as his “right hand man”

His awful rap video/Lyrics he wrong on the 4th ON LBs iPad

I think there is enough to lean on a guilty verdict and we still have more to come.

JMO

Yes, I agree there's lots of little bits to suggest that MS was involved in at least disposal and cover up. Just waiting for that one 'Bingo' showing he was present for the actual killing.
Personally, even if he wasn't, I think this wetted his appetite for being included in TB's.

I hope Andrew knows that if he's lying, DM is gonna call him out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5