Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.21.17 - Day 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like WM hid in his bedroom while the idiots ran the asylum. It's like DM just took over the whole place.

MOO

Sorry totally not caught up but thought about this on lunch:

Didn't MM testify in the TB trial that MS helped her get off cocaine? Or am I not remembering correctly?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I recall that she did testify to that and yet today she said they did it together, IMO.

Lisa Hepfner’s tweet:

Michalski identified #Millard dog Pedo as being in Millard's hangar. Now another shot of the same dog, next to a rolled up tarp. Does he recognize the setting? He does not.
3:04 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Lisa Hepfner’s tweet:

Video of the dog Pedo playing with purple slippers. Crown Ken Lockhart wonders if Michalski recognizes the setting. Says it's Millard's basement and Millard's dog. #LauraBabcock
3:05 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Of course he doesn’t remember, I’m sure he’ll not remember a lot of things ��

It sounds like WM hid in his bedroom while the idiots ran the asylum. It's like DM just took over the whole place.

Well if WM was using a scooter to get around and having problems with his mobility I can understand that. He was probably feeling pretty vulnerable at the time and could not get control of DM.

Nov 21 2017 3:07 PM
Crown Lockhart asks Michalski if this is Millard's dog, Pedo. It is.<modsnip>Court Exhibit: This photo was recovered from a phone backup found on a computer seized from Dellen Millard's home.Â

Lisa Hepfner&#8217;s tweets:

The male voice in the video, Michalski says, was Mark #Smich. Seems to be talking about an injury that the dog sustained. Michalski isn't sure whose is the female voice in the video. He would see Marlena Meneses at the house once or 2x a month, never without #Smich
3:07 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski and #LauraBabcock hung out once together, alone. He wanted to hook up with her. Went to her parents house, they watched a movie, "nothing came of it," and she described her mental struggles.
3:08 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Nov 21 2017 3:09 PM
Crown Lockhart goes back to questions about Babcock.

Michalski says he hung out with Babcock once, at her parent's house. They weren't home.

"I wanted to hook up with her."

They watched a movie, and she told him about her "mental health."

Lisa Hepfner’s tweets:

Michalski thinks he was at #LauraBabcock's house two days before he left for Winnipeg. Her parents were not home, he says. They texted back and forth for a few weeks before that.
3:09 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski doesn't remember what movie they watched; they also watched videos on "her medical condition." He doesn't remember details or particulars. #LauraBabcock
3:10 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski had multiple conversations with #Millard asking for permission to have sex with #LauraBabcock "because he was romantically linked to her" before that, Michalski says.
3:11 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Nov 21 2017 3:13 PM
Michalski says he talked to Millard several times, asking for his "permission" to hook up with Babcock.

Michalski, "He gave me his blessing."

Nothing ever happened, however""

Blessing?!?!?!?! OMG...did he think he "Owned" Her???

Lisa Hepfner&#8207; [FONT=&amp]@HefCHCHNews 35s35 seconds agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Michalski had multiple conversations with [/FONT]#Millard[FONT=&amp] asking for permission to have sex with [/FONT]#LauraBabcock[FONT=&amp] "because he was romantically linked to her" before that, Michalski says.[/FONT]

This implies ownership, apparently DM owned LB. We also saw this ownership of CN in the jailhouse letters... CN was permitted to be with AM to get him to change testimony, so long as all of AM stayed outside of her...

Nov 21 2017 3:15 PM

Crown Lockhart asks Michalski about "friction" between Millard and Babcock.

Michalski, "Dellen and Laura were still hooking up, and Dellen and Christina were a thing now."

Shannon Martin
83682088-e4ce-456f-ab3b-db4aadf661f4.png

Michalski says he talked to Millard several times, asking for his "permission" to hook up with Babcock.

These people are off their rockers! Permission, really? :laughing:

I think it was more of a Bro Code -type thing. You don't date/sleep with a friend's partner (or ex-partner realistically) without their permission. Not unusual imo.

Lisa Hepfner&#8217;s tweets:

At that point #Millard and #LauraBabcock were just friends, "he gave me his blessing," Michalski says nothing romantic ever happened between them. They maybe texted for another week after that.
3:13 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Any friction between #Millard and #LauraBabcock? Yes, between them and Christina as well. "Dellen and Laura were still hooking up, and Dellen and Christina were a thing now."
3:14 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Michalski never talked to Christina Noudga about #LauraBabcock, he says.
3:15 PM - 21 Nov 2017

This implies ownership, apparently DM owned LB. We also saw this ownership of CN in the jailhouse letters... CN was permitted to be with AM to get him to change testimony, so long as all of AM stayed outside of her...

They were best friends...its common "bro code" violation to not ask.

I kind of see this as the "bro code", not ownership. It pains me to say that because I think DM is a

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I think it was more of a Bro Code -type thing. You don't date/sleep with a friend's partner (or ex-partner realistically) without their permission. Not unusual imo.

Oh, they have morals now?! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members