Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.21.17 - Day 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd she disliked Millard but travelled to the US alone with him.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Did they not go as a group but got turned away? I assume they just left MS in Windsor or Sarnia and went right back over.

Did they not go as a group but got turned away? I assume they just left MS in Windsor or Sarnia and went right back over.
Yes but would you go back again immediately after being denied entry to the US? I don't think they would deny you as a group then let select people in again right away.
Their border entry would have been along the falls likely but that is a moot point.

Wouldn’t the Niagara boarder be closer then Sarnia or Windsor? I assumed being closer to Niagara they’d use that entry point into the US.

She was? I don't recall this. Do you have the info on it?

Their conversation is on the IG picture that was just linked. It's a little hard to follow because MM has changed her IG name a few times.

MM to MWJ: text me bro.
MWJ to MM: whts up
MM to MWJ: I miss you we need to make plans.
MM to MWJ: do you have my number?
MWJ to MM: ya ill holler don't wanna be involved in any bull *** thow

Nov 21 2017 2:26 PM Shannon Martin

More legal discussions happening, I can begin once the jury arrives.

Yes but would you go back again immediately after being denied entry to the US? I don't think they would deny you as a group then let select people in again right away.
Their border entry would have been along the falls likely but that is a moot point.

I assume it was just MS who couldn't get across. They aren't going to deny you for being a group. They are going to deny specific people in the group.

Their conversation is on the IG picture that was just linked. It's a little hard to follow because MM has changed her IG name a few times.
Ahhh. Yes I remember now. Thank you

Interesting experience going to the trial. Here are my observations. I don't think I'm violating any rules by writing this, but mods please snip ad lib if anything crosses lines.

I showed up outside the court room at 8am...and there were already people there! I was about 10th in line. Seems like a core crew of people who've been able to attend regularly, I suspect, some who also post here...

SBM-- WOW..Thank you so much for sharing this info from inside the court room.

Nov 21 2017 2:33 PM

Crown Ken Lockhart calls the next witness, Andrew Michalski. He's 27, a plumber, who grew up in the GTA.

Lockhart points out Millard, who lifts his hand and waves.

Michalski, "We used to be best friends."

Couple from before Dungey started:

Lisa Hepfner

Meneses remembers going to the US with #Millard once. They got turned back as a big group once, then just Meneses and #Millard went. "The reason we went was to pick up ammunition for this gun." I don't remember that, Meneses says.

Meneses doesn't remember that the gun did not come with ammunition. She did not carry the ammunition back across the border. "No. I. Didn't." Are you lying to us, Millard asks? No.

"I didn't bring back ammunition. You probably did." Millard suggests that's not true and she disagrees. They shopped at a mall. She doesn't remember buying ammunition. Millard says he always gets searched so he had to give the ammunition to Meneses. She says not.

Millard is now done. #Smich lawyer Dungey now up. They exchange pleasantries. #LauraBabcock

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I assume it was just MS who couldn't get across. They aren't going to deny you for being a group. They are going to deny specific people in the group.

I didn't read it the same way when they said they got turned back as a big group to me that meant all of them and IMO 3 of them is not a big group so I wonder who was all there. Why wasn't CN doing his dirty work? MOO

Yes... My mistake

I use to live in Sarnia and it’s now a 3 hr drive for me to visit family. Add an hour for Toronto. Unless they needed Detroit for blk market anmmo but I’m sure there’s plenty of US contacts through Isho for that here.

I’m not sure how it was State side for buying ammo in stores back in 2012 but I believe it’s changed now and tighter restrictions like our gun and ammo laws.

JMO

Nov 21 2017 2:33 PM

Crown Ken Lockhart calls the next witness, Andrew Michalski. He's 27, a plumber, who grew up in the GTA.

Lockhart points out Millard, who lifts his hand and waves.

Michalski, "We used to be best friends."
Awwwww poor DM. AM uses the past tense while DM says they are besties. We shall see. Should be interesting. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member