DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O..M..G...

Yay! Adam Carter will be covering tomorrow! :loveyou:

Lisa Hepfner‏@HefCHCHNews

The crown has not even answered the question about whether #LauraBabcock is still alive, Millard says, he wants the jury to only look at evidence at this trial. "First time I've done this, thank you for your patience."

Duh, why have you been charged with her murder DM?

Reading that made me actually laugh out so loudly! :clap:

Why? Because you have preconceived notions against Dell? He did a GREAT job as a lawyer. Are you saying you would do better? He was very eloquent and knowledgeable. Brought up great points and had a great approach to questioning the witnesses. He was very very good.

Adam Carter‏Verified account
@AdamCarterCBC
I'll be doing the live blog for the #LauraBabcock trial for the rest of this week, as @ShannonMartinTV is working on a special project related to the trial. You can follow me for live updates. #Millard #smich

:happydance:

Why? Because you have preconceived notions against Dell? He did a GREAT job as a lawyer. Are you saying you would do better? He was very eloquent and knowledgeable. Brought up great points and had a great approach to questioning the witnesses. He was very very good.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion whatever you choose to base it on. :)

[FONT=&quot]Justice Michael Code asks the jury to return Wednesday at 10 a.m. We'll hear from Smich's lawyer Thomas Dungey, and the Crown.[/FONT]

Is this implying that Dungey will only be 1/2 day ? and Crown the second half?

Just want to remind people that you did attend trial for a day, and had a chance to observe in person. So your opinion, while not shared, is based on more than most of us have to go on.

I think Dell did a great job. He could have been a hell of a lawyer if he went a different path.

That might mean something, if you were in the legal field. I have no idea who you are, so I’m definitely making assumptions here, my apologies.

Now if DeaconBrodie said the same statement, that would carry far more weight. I have no idea who he/she is either, but clearly they are intelligent and well versed in the law. And somehow I get the feeling DeaconBrodie would disagree that DM did a good job. I think you’re seeing what you want to see Night. I don’t think you’re objective at all.

And to answer your earlier question, you can put me down for a yes, I believe without a doubt that DM is guilty. JMO.

Millard, utterly clueless to the universal moral disgust that would be felt when he went after Laura's parents in that latter part. Literally clueless that any small bit of good will he might have built up would be destroyed in that instant, for a near useless point.

Just want to remind people that you did attend trial for a day, and had a chance to observe in person. So your opinion, while not shared, is based on more than most of us have to go on.

BBM Love at first sight?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
A video is different from seeing someone in person, and when Austerweil thought he saw #LauraBabcock in a store months after she disappeared, he was "97%" sure it was her. "That makes him a very reliable witness," Millard says.

25s26 seconds ago
The crown has not even answered the question about whether #LauraBabcock is still alive, Millard says, he wants the jury to only look at evidence at this trial. "First time I've done this, thank you for your patience."

BBM

"Second time was my dad, and then third time was Tim."

2m2 minutes ago
"With Shane Schlatman in the hangar, I'm allegedly dragging a body from one vehicle to another, then after my day's routines I go to the farm." #Millard says that's what the crown is suggesting

17s18 seconds ago
"Does any of this make sense?" Millard asks. "I say it doesn't make sense," for one, the tarp looks dirty, and if it had been there for a long time it couldn't contain #LauraBabcock

Why of course this would be strange to SS! The same SS who saw the TB truck in a state of being disassembled at the Hangar just after TB went missing and it was ALL over the news. The same SS who ordered kits to remove the windshield of TB’s truck in order to hide VIN evidence. The same SS who does not speak to his FIL reportedly because he blew the whistle on DM. The same SS who helped DM move and hide DM’s truck after the TB case was hot in the news. Yes, that SS seems to have a high moral code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Dell did a great job. He could have been a hell of a lawyer if he went a different path.
Dell did a great job trying to confuse everyone.
22s23 seconds ago
There's a big window for "when this bag made it over to my side of the fence," #Millard says there's no evidence except that the relationship was there. But that red bag was not the bag that Laura had when she died." #LauraBabcock
He just admitted LB is dead. Mr Millard should have been a lawyer.

See? This is a great and mature reply. Thank you.

Well that was interesting. He should of never tried to craft a defense argument based on his perception of normality. MOO

7 hours of talking for Millard meant 7 hours of tweet duty for Kamille. Thanks so much, as always. :)

At least Laura's family and friends and the jury (not to mention us!) don't have to spend our days listening to DM anymore.
That's something to be grateful for at least...

Justice for Laura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member