DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Brocklehurst‏
@AnnB03
22m22 minutes ago
More
On April 14, 2012, Millard tells Smich in a text, “We are going to take this world and **** it from both ends.” The Serial Killer Theory, a new post for my patrons. Thank you for your support

Exactly Andrew. The jury knows the prior history of this pair so there isn't necessarily that fear of sending an innocent man to prison. The jury may find there isn't enough evidence to convict MS of murder but oh well he should do 50 years for TB anyways. Guilty.

You know, If I was on the jury I'd have no problem finding him guilty of M1 based on what I know about him. Is there evidence? Probably not. Would I lose sleep worrying I'd sent an innocent man away? Not on your life. I'm sure that some members of the jury feel the same way and the minute pieces of evidence they do have might just be enough. We'll see.

[h=1]Exclusive jailhouse interviews: Accused killer Dellen Millard on representing himself and his worries about the jury's verdict[/h][h=2]Inside the Toronto East Detention Centre, Dellen Millard looks much different from the image he presented when defending himself in court[/h]
Millard when asked his prediction:
“Let’s put it this way: In the Hamilton trial, I was surprised by the verdict. I thought we made a good case that the charge made no sense. So, after that experience, I’m a little skeptical of the system. I believe the verdict should be an acquittal but as to what may happen…” he said, trailing off.
http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...mself-and-his-worries-about-the-jurys-verdict

That is a public tweet. I didn't pay for that. The text info is what I wanted to post here.
Just seen that as well. And her apologies for not responding to followers due to the TB restrictions. Bless her heart for all her hard work during these tough times.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

How are all the other people on the periphery not all charged with something? Am I missing something? Some of the texts released today clearly show that MM knew they burned bodies in the incinerator. That must be against the law somehow....I was always taught growing up that if I see something bad happen and I keep it to myself, especially if I lie when asked about it, then i’m just as guilty. Apparently that was only my mother’s law and not the law of the country. I guess I had a better upbringing than most of the people involved in this trial.

It was not a crime of passion or couldn't be a 1st degree charge.

Def: A crime of passion (French:crime passionnel), in popular usage, refers to a violent crime, especially homicide, in which the perpetrator commits the act against someone because of sudden strong impulse such as sudden rage rather than as a premeditated crime.

Thank you for pointing that out.

I misspoke. I apologize.

The intent behind what I was saying, was that he didn't just pop a cap in her and carry on.
I believe the crime itself was passionate -- that her texts soliciting sex with him, suggesting that he hurt her in the process set a lightbulb off in his twisted head, and laid the groundwork for her fate at Maple Gate.

It's very early for a question.
My mistake, It was the judge that called them back, stating that he wanted to reiterate something in the charge. Maybe since they have been sequestered, the lawyers came up with a few things they wanted addressed?

My mistake, It was the judge that called them back, stating that he wanted to reiterate something in the charge. Maybe since they have been sequestered, the lawyers came up with a few things they wanted addressed?

Likely some clarifications.

WOAH, I was not expecting THIS.

wow he really has NO clue. He really doesn’t think he has done anything wrong and that everyone is out to get him. He is even crazier than I thought....which is saying a lot.

Is media allowed in to hear what the judge wants to say!!

I thought that SS's father-in-law (I forget his name) went above and beyond and he certainly broke the code of silence that everyone else working for DM seemed so willing to keep.
'
Unfortunately, Arthur Jennings did not divulge to Crime-Stoppers or call the police, that it was in fact TB's truck in the hangar, or where it was. Instead he ran to SS... who then tipped off DM...
AJ was a thin hair better than the others, but still of questionable character in my view.

wow he really has NO clue. He really doesn’t think he has done anything wrong and that everyone is out to get him. He is even crazier than I thought....which is saying a lot.

It's just a psychopath's manipulative prattle, but you can see how people looking for reasons to believe him can find them. I really feel for his mother in many ways. It must deepen the isolation she probably already feels.

How are all the other people on the periphery not all charged with something? Am I missing something? Some of the texts released today clearly show that MM knew they burned bodies in the incinerator. That must be against the law somehow....I was always taught growing up that if I see something bad happen and I keep it to myself, especially if I lie when asked about it, then i’m just as guilty. Apparently that was only my mother’s law and not the law of the country. I guess I had a better upbringing than most of the people involved in this trial.

Was it a text? It was said just before his arrest MS told MM they had burned another body. I have to assume she gave LE that info right after MS told her not to say anything.

My mother's too, Shaz!
Don't get me started on her "your body is a temple ..." speech.
Lovely woman, though. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member