Laura Babcock Murder Trial 12.12.17 - Final Charge - *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is any question that women are treated more leniently in our justice system than men are and that just like in life, good looking people are treated more leniently than those who are not as good looking at all phases of the process.

It was brought up in this discussion relating to Noudga specifically. Given the full circumstances I listed previously, do you think a male would have had a different outcome? I don't think there is any reason to think that. In fact, I always thought that the reason she was thrown in jail in the first place was because she was such a repulsive, uncooperative, utterly self absorbed person. None of the males in the periphery faced any charges - not for their thefts and not for their role as after the fact gun and drug mules - even after several dishonest statements to the police. I think it's extremely hard to make a credible charge of gender bias that benefited Noudga in this case.

Not trying to be mean but I have a question when people say they are trying to catch up...I always wonder if they start where they left off or skip lots? I guess some start at the back of the book too so no judgement, just curious, I feel like I don't skip a page for the most part. Lately I skip some of the late night discoveries.
On the topic for people who block others - I can't seem to bring myself to do that, because sometimes just maybe, they bring up the right thing for you, to ring a bell. that's just me, I can't block some annoying facebook family because I might miss an important bit.

I generally try to start where I left off, but reading through the posts I didn't see the National Post article this was referring to. (I don't read every MSM article posted here), sometimes if I've been busy if I will just start with the current day. Then when I have time I'll go back and catch up.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I've read enough of your posts on here to gain an impression of you, and I believe that you would in fact have a problem convicting without enough evidence, but I think you'd figure out a way to convince yourself that in fact there was sufficient evidence, and I suspect that is exactly what is going on in the jury room right now as we speak (type).

Hmm, I think you have just made me understand my own position too. LOL.

<modsnip>Anyway back to business all this time away made me think. Remember when Dell said he was framed? After reading that jailhouse interview posted yesterday (he came off very genuine in it) it got me thinking what if he in fact was framed? Do you remember who he suggested it could have been that framed him? I know its a long shot but hmmmmmmm

It always amazes me how criminals will deny deny deny any guilt. And it's very easy to believe them because they lie so well. But it's really not all that hard to be convincing about something. If you convince yourself of something, it's easy to convince others. You have to look at the evidence which in both cases is pretty damning. And not fall for their charming (although I have a hard time finding DM charming) ways.

This article DM basically says they killed Bosma IMO

You think? I got the impression he was inferring that Smich was f-ed up on drugs and did something he didn't expect.

You think? I got the impression he was inferring that Smich was f-ed up on drugs and did something he didn't expect.
Yes. Killing Bosma. That's the part that stood out to me.... He's saying MS killed Bosma. If he testified against him MS would have got manslaughter. He was high as a kite etc. Moo

I love too how he says Smich was high as a kite - and he was completely sober right. Laughable.

Too bad for him that text exists where the 3500 is the final piece of the Eliminator puzzle.

I'm off work this week & I can't keep up. I don't know how anyone does. I have to read backwards and skip lots.

Not trying to be mean but I have a question when people say they are trying to catch up...I always wonder if they start where they left off or skip lots? I guess some start at the back of the book too so no judgement, just curious, I feel like I don't skip a page for the most part. Lately I skip some of the late night discoveries.
On the topic for people who block others - I can't seem to bring myself to do that, because sometimes just maybe, they bring up the right thing for you, to ring a bell. that's just me, I can't block some annoying facebook family because I might miss an important bit.

so why did he call I wonder? did he plan on blackmailing DM?

Jennings called but he didn't tell them where the truck was IIRC. Just confirmed the serial number

[bbm]

for real? I missed that juicy tidbit

I used to be on the fence with MS. I still feel DM is the ringleader in all this, it was the plan he was dragging everyone into. And although I don't feel there's enough evidence to convict of M1 in this trial for MS, I think everything coupled together with both trials, CN writing about her "sweet serial killer" etc, I just don't see how it's possible MS didn't know or help plan anything.

CJPrincess I know you were with me the last trial, after this one, what are your thoughts?

One recent article wrote about the CN assumption about limbs, and the older article showed a picture of the bbq with sausages. Does anyone remember when that picture was taken? Just before TB or much early?

I think he called first out of curiosity and morbid dread that the truck (which fit the description) was the Bosma truck. Once he got the VIN# confirmation, he freaked. Ran out, vomited, obviously in shock and disbelief. Remember he was DM's intern...whole chain of authority to deal with.
It took him a day to do the right thing. He's miles ahead of DM"s gang of thieves, which includes his SIL, SS. JMO

I think he called to make sure it was TB's truck. When he confirmed it was, he probably went into shock. I know I would.
He's lucky DM knew the police were on to him by then, or Mr. Jennings could well have been the next mission!
IMO.

So is it safe to say no verdict tonight, if they are waiting on the transcripts?

This!!! I was in attendance at a pre-trial motion when this was shared, and could NOT believe this was inadmissible at the Bosma trial. This is CLEAR planning. IMO this makes it obvious that murder was ALWAYS the end game in the Dodge theft.

billandrew, it's mind-blowing.

Your comment makes me appreciate how difficult it is for WS members who hear these legal arguments and can't speak a word about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214