Laura Babcock Murder Trial 12.12.17 - Final Charge - *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so why did he call I wonder? did he plan on blackmailing DM?

I think he was just trying to confirm for his own knowledge. Once confirmed he had to wonder about SS's participation and how it would affect his daughter if he was involved.

Your comment makes me appreciate how difficult it is for WS members who hear these legal arguments and can't speak a word about it.

I’ve always wanted to sit in on a court case but now i’m worried I might hear something that i’m not allowed to talk about. Those that visit the court, what do you do? Keep your own notes?

May 3rd, 2013, 3:50 pm.
It's at the 0:46 mark of this Mob Reporter (YouTube) video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECVuTqhbGnA&sns=em

I don’t get these images. There’s what looks like a bench made out of a log, a bunch of stumps in groups of 5. A high five. A bunch of sausages in the shape of a hand giving a high five. The video alludes to a secret message from Smich to Millard. Does anyone know what it means? I feel like it should be obvious but i’m not seeing it....

I don’t get these images. There’s what looks like a bench made out of a log, a bunch of stumps in groups of 5. A high five. A bunch of sausages in the shape of a hand giving a high five. The video alludes to a secret message from Smich to Millard. Does anyone know what it means? I feel like it should be obvious but i’m not seeing it....

It might just meant high five. Or maybe it was a bigger message in high five reminding similar thing what CN noted about DM. It's just a far fetch assumption.

Yes, obvious in that, he is trying to draw a parallel between these pictures and the BBQ - the bbq incinerator they fire up.
You are right in your secret message likely, it just seems too unbearable sick and cruel to be what someone would actually send, so hard for many of us to imagine what we are seeing could mean that!

Yes, obvious in that, he is trying to draw a parallel between these pictures and the BBQ - the bbq incinerator they fire up. You are right in your secret message likely, it just seems too unbearable sick and cruel to be what someone would actually send, so hard for many of us to imagine what we are seeing could mean that!

Highly unlikely. MS worshipped DM. That’s clear from their texts. I think it was just MS making a joke. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, gang.

Because it had to do with an article through ABro pertaining to CN and her looks and the fact that LE, judges etc are softer on them for that. So really, it was part of topic. I said I thought she was pretty and others disagreed.

CN looks pretty.... pretty guilty. Esp after seeing some of the disallowed evidence.
Way more than a casual involvement in especially the LB murder, but also aware of the TB outcome...

Reminded of the song... http://www.metrolyrics.com/she-aint-pretty-lyrics-northern-pikes.html

Her ego wrote cheques incredibly fast
But her personality didn't have the cash
I laughed out loud to my total dismay
She ain't pretty she just looks that way

Maybe there were five victims. There has been speculation here that others were killed, and they got away with it, even when they did not have the incinerator. What was that large back hoe doing stuck in the swamp on the Millard farm ? IMO

Yes, obvious in that, he is trying to draw a parallel between these pictures and the BBQ - the bbq incinerator they fire up. You are right in your secret message likely, it just seems too unbearable sick and cruel to be what someone would actually send, so hard for many of us to imagine what we are seeing could mean that!
I don't see it at all as a.parallel to incineration. I think the wood pictures are referencing something. When MS gets a response from DM with his "whatsup cracka"( which was sent hours after the wood and sausage/high 5 pics) MS says something like "I need more of the first two." I think the wood pics some how are a parallel to a drug.. Or even "wood" can be used to mean penis... I wonder if MS and DM had ever been intimate.
Also later that day MS texts to DM that he needs gloves and an maybe an orange guy. An orange guy is an oxy 80.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

I don't see it at all as a.parallel to incineration. I think the wood pictures are referencing something. When MS gets a response from DM with his "whatsup cracka"( which was sent hours after the wood and sausage/high 5 pics) MS says something like "I need more of the first two." I think the wood pics some how are a parallel to a drug.. Or even "wood" can be used to mean penis... I wonder if MS and DM had ever been intimate.
Also later that day MS texts to DM that he needs gloves and an maybe an orange guy. An orange guy is an oxy 80.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk
BBM. Welllllll.... Their "love" texts were argued out of the last trial IIRC because they didn't want a rough prison life.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

:gasp:

What? I had never heard that!!!!
https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...20-more-things-the-bosma-jury-was-never-told/

17. Millard and Smich were fond of each other.

The jury knows they spent lots of time together and texted constantly.

But the jury didn't see one particular text from Smich to Millard that said: "I love you baby."

Smich's lawyers asked to exclude that text out of concern for "the suggestion of an intimate relationship between these two men and the danger that could pose in the jail system if either or both of them is convicted."

Let me find it....

Wha?? It’s been 3 minutes, have you found it yet? LOL just kidding. I’m just wondering what i’m missing....i’m always missing something *sigh*

Wha?? It’s been 3 minutes, have you found it yet? LOL just kidding. I’m just wondering what i’m missing....i’m always missing something *sigh*
Haha I found it I found it. Lol tough crowd. Jk

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...20-more-things-the-bosma-jury-was-never-told/

But the jury didn't see one particular text from Smich to Millard that said: "I love you baby."

Smich's lawyers asked to exclude that text out of concern for "the suggestion of an intimate relationship between these two men and the danger that could pose in the jail system if either or both of them is convicted."

Wow you are quick! I was just joking around and you still posted before me! Good job.

That is interesting info you found there. Do you think there’s a possibility there??

I'm thinking that it COULD have been a text intended for MM instead (if there was only one?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214