Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has it been mentioned yet that DM has no problem being sentenced in absence? Always trying to manipulate. Total psychopath. DM was told he needs to file an application.

There was also a complaint without the jury about his smirk that he would carry.

There is a mathematical abstraction, called "Stochastic Game" that helps formalize and approximate decision making under conditions of uncertainty. Many of his decisions, such as lawyering and in absentia sentencing appear to be enabled by extreme tolerance to risk. Or, perhaps, that his view of the alternative strategies and possible outcomes is very unfavourable.

Seems, he never realized, and still doesn't realize the possible downside of his actions. Talking about the missing brain parts.

Does anyone remember DM's online dating photo where he used his middle name Evan? If so, do you have link or the name of the dating service?

thanks.

Haven't caught up and don't know if your question has been answered, but I'll answer anyway. The site is Passion. I just came upon that the other day. Perhaps it was in that Youtube video of things found on DM's computer. MOO.

Originally Posted by paris_paris I had a dream last night that my sister sent me a text that said simply "11:59". Meaning that was when the verdict came in. Let's see how that pans out lol

OMG! OMG!!!! I had a feeling it might be today...I posted earlier due to the busy,busy day I wouldn't be able to watch along and WHOLA...I see GUILTY next to thread and the VERDICT is in !!!
God Bless the Jury members and the Babcock Famly...Justice is Served..
Sidenote--Paris_Paris--- way to call that...pretty cool

Has it been mentioned yet that DM has no problem being sentenced in absence? Always trying to manipulate. Total psychopath. DM was told he needs to file an application.

There was also a complaint without the jury about his smirk that he would carry.

BBM
Oh no! DM may have made one correct assumption.

Attachments

• ann.jpg
    ann.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 310
Sorry if already mentioned and sorry in advance that I’m not good at finding stuff but CN had a scribble on a piece of paper or sticky note reading “or blackmail him” so I think she held them to actually blackmail him. She said in court that it was just a joke. One of the very few times she remembered something.
I really despise CN but it was keeping those letters that convicted DM of M1, so maybe she had that in mind all along. She duped DM , hahaha and he thought she was going to save him. more like convicted him. A reporter with the Sun wrote about it should read her coverage , I thought it was excellent.

I echo everyone's sentiments here....So satisfied that justice was served here!

Obviously to have Laura, Tim & Wayne still here with us would be the better thing...but justice after the fact and assurance that these evil men will not walk among us again is a good thing.

I would be very interested in hearing from our members here who attended court in either trial and share their knowledge, impressions, observations now that there is no publication ban and they are free to speak legally.

I can't see that they would run concurrently as they are completely different crimes at completely different time frames. Seems fair.

FANTASTIC NEWS
Just heard.
YIPPEE!!!!! So emotional.
Now for sentencing.

What an honor it was to be part of these threads with all of you amazingly compassionate and kind folks.

When I heard the news I was so elated and immediately there was a lump in my throat and I cried.

I cried because justice was done for Laura and for her beautiful parents who endured listening and watching this trial in the Courthouse. I have thought of them, as I know we all have, throughout this trial.

Their great love for their daughter surrounded them during this ordeal, as an Angel would sit on a shoulder.

DeaconBroadie, With the complexities of this case, are you surprised that the Jurors never asked a single question/asked for clarification etc? Have you seen this before or do you believe it was the Crowns closing and Justice Code's charge to the jury that left little doubt?

I'm in no way questioning their decision as their verdicts are what I had hoped for. I guess I'm just surprised that nothing was asked. What do you attribute this to?

ETA: Thank you so much for your invaluable insight in this case.

The incinerator can be melted down in one of Hamilton's blast furnaces. The barn/farm was sold and is someone else's property now.

I checked out Millard’s farm property on Google Maps a while ago and it looks like it has been all fixed up. I believe a landscaping company bought the property.

I cried listening and watching Clayton Babcock's statement. And Jill Cameron, only to be admired. When and if I'm asked who's a strong, intelligent, determined, and caring woman that I admire, it's going to be her name I say. I'm not into celebrity BS and there's too much admiration for celebrities. JC is an example of someone who young women in particular should see as a role model, and whom we can all see as an example.

DM is a sadist and a psychopath. I cannot wait until we never hear from or about him ever again. Just confess already to the murder of WM, 'cause you're done. Of course he won't because he still needs to be in some sort of spotlight to get any kind of attention.

Interesting on 7 jurors not weighing in on MS sentencing. That does tell one that they were embattled. All in all though, thankfully they came to the right decision and they leave sentencing in the capable hands of Justice Code. You know TD sees an opportunity though and I am sure he'll continue to work hard for MS.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1286495

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/evil-...k-s-parents-react-to-guilty-verdict-1.3724537

May you now rest in peace Laura. May the verdict give your family and friends some comfort they so much need.

Thank you each and every one of those who assisted in bringing about the right and proper verdict for these two vilest of creatures.

To those disgusting, disturbed, vile, creatures, may your life be long, lonely and torturous locked away. You deserve and earned where you are, and may you both RIH. ALL MOO.

Sorry I am not a posting wizard ...Hamilton Spec by Rosie Dimanno. pretty good.

Sooo, will it be concurrent or consecutive sentences???

I'm actually hoping for concurrent for MS because I want to hear DMs head explode! The crown could argue it later.

Wow that makes me think that the jurors that knew they were already serving time never brought it up to the other jurors.
True. I wonder if the ones who knew were instructed not to tell the others? I thought for sure the knowledge of a previous murder might sway a few of the fence sitters on Smich. I can't imagine sitting in that jury room on day 5 with some still not sure of what their verdict would be, and not blurting out "hey, here's a tidbit of info - they are convicted murderers and DNA etc from the victim was definitely found in the incinerator" The likely response would have been " crap, why didn't you tell us on day 1 and we'd have been done then"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741
Back