Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cannot stop thinking about those letters....do you think that there is a slightest possibility that LE encouraged them and allowed them to be smuggled to find the way to the trial? and this is the reason why CN's got off so easily despite her involvement?

Possible. Probably a combination of potential blackmail and being a slob. Her bedroom was very neat and tidy...

Cannot stop thinking about those letters....do you think that there is a slightest possibility that LE encouraged them and allowed them to be smuggled to find the way to the trial? and this is the reason why CN's got off so easily despite her involvement?
I did wonder if CN helped but all I have to do is recall her heartless testimony at the TB trail and my head says Nawwww not possible. Moo

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Well everyone- until we meet again! I couldn't be happier with the Jury's decision. The Babcock family now have closure- Shawn Lerner has closure and he can be proud for the rest of his life knowing that goodness trumps evil. He never turned his back on his Laura. The Babcock family now has closure and they can lay Laura to rest. Shawn can move on with his life and I wish him much love, success and happiness in his journey forward.

Millard and Smich will only be able to dream about their freedoms as they settle in to Millhaven "forever". Welcome to the Bernardo/Williams club boys. I hope DM has many haunting dreams about what his life could have been like. I hope MS enjoys writing jail house raps.

Merry Christmas my fellow sleuthers and mod's! Christmas came early for all of us!!! :) :) :) See you in 2018 in the WM Forum! :)

Merry Christmas to you too MsSherlock. It has been quite the ride these past several years with DM and MS through 2 trials and convictions! One more to go for DM. Yes, see you in March 2018 in the WM trial forum.

I replied earlier and was still curious as to who this person might be so I read some more. The author claims to have been falsely accused of dealing drugs and was poorly mistreated by persons in the legal profession and public until eventually cleared and the charges dropped. Seems to think that false accusations are rampant which is why she got interested in the first trial since it was happening at the same time as hers. However, conveniently overlooks that the justice system worked for her as it should, in that she was cleared. Said she befriended a friend of Millards while attending trial.... Looking at it through rose coloured glasses. Definitely a Millard cheerleader. Not so much Smich.

Conveniently overlooks damning evidence, as well.

If it’s not a troll job, it certainly indicates the author is at best delusional or at worst mentally ill.

Tim Bosma's murder brought me here; seeking to understand the horror. I only joined half way through this trial because I needed to share thoughts from time to time. Thank you to everyone for your valuable insight, debate, and compassion.

I am a bereaved parent myself and while my child was not murdered, I know the loss of a missed child. Grief is an emotion that requires a great deal of respect. It must be given it's just place, not ignored, but nor can it overtake. I wish continued strength for the Babcocks and the Bosmas, so they eventually see the beauty in a sunset sometime in the near future.

I really despise CN but it was keeping those letters that convicted DM of M1, so maybe she had that in mind all along. She duped DM , hahaha and he thought she was going to save him. more like convicted him. A reporter with the Sun wrote about it should read her coverage , I thought it was excellent.

2 Notorious killers in this immediate area both sent away due to evidence provided by their special loves. Too bad the special love in this case didn't get more of a slap than the other did. Have to trust in Karma to issue her her sentence. And I hope its a good one!

Tattooed M1 on our foreheads for every1 to see, shovin in box an threw away the key, don't kno why cuz it kant be me, we’ll see WASN'T meeee…………….jury got me worried, they was ina hurry, witha media flurry, Dell said not to worry and just ordered curry………….this place has no space, ppl been gettin ina my face, I need to carry mace, ppl yellin discrace, spittin in my face….

Memoirs from a cold stone slab

Tim Bosma's murder brought me here; seeking to understand the horror. I only joined half way through this trial because I needed to share thoughts from time to time. Thank you to everyone for your valuable insight, debate, and compassion.

I am a bereaved parent myself and while my child was not murdered, I know the loss of a missed child. Grief is an emotion that requires a great deal of respect. It must be given it's just place, not ignored, but nor can it overtake. I wish continued strength for the Babcocks and the Bosmas, so they eventually see the beauty in a sunset sometime in the near future.

Dear XFP,

I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss. I can't begin to imagine. All I know for sure is that a loved one's light continues to shine in our hearts forever.

The posts of the wonderful people here have been comforting to me and I also am thankful for the kind and greatly compassionate folks on these threads.

I will remember your beautiful words about grief and the wonderfully kind and thoughtful wish you have for the Babcocks and the Bosmas.

You are a remarkable person and I wish you love, peace, strength and comfort.

Love and light,

Zen

Great news!!!

Reading into this: "5 jurors recommend consecutive sentence for Smich. 7 jurors have no recommendation for Smich."

With 5 everything is clear. Now those 7 - is it no opinion, or it is "NO to consecutive".

I did wonder if CN helped but all I have to do is recall her heartless testimony at the TB trail and my head says Nawwww not possible. Moo
Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
I think it is possible she knew exactly what she was doing leaving those letters that would get DM convicted.

Great news!!!

Reading into this: "5 jurors recommend consecutive sentence for Smich. 7 jurors have no recommendation for Smich."

With 5 everything is clear. Now those 7 - is it no opinion, or it is "NO to consecutive".

It is no recommendation; thus, not for or against either consecutive or concurrent.
It should not be read as a no to consecutive sentences.

Tattooed M1 on our foreheads for every1 to see, shovin in box an threw away the key, don't kno why cuz it kant be me, we’ll see WASN'T meeee…………….jury got me worried, they was ina hurry, witha media flurry, Dell said not to worry and just ordered curry………….this place has no space, ppl been gettin ina my face, I need to carry mace, ppl yellin discrace, spittin in my face….

Memoirs from a cold stone slab
Yep that sums it up nicely.

Twas ten days before Christmas, on Websleuths
All were a waiting, praying, hoping for truths;
Then Saturday dawned, something was in the air
A feeling the jury, soon might be there;

When out in twitter there arose such a clatter,
Over to websleuths to see what was the matter.
Logged in, then reloaded to clear out the cache,
Was the news as hoped, or just more DM trash?

The jury was coming back, the poster did say...
Could the predictions be right, today is the day?
A verdict is in, Justice Code did announce!!
And all of us waiting... praying 2 counts!!

Then the most wonderful words, we did see
Both guilty of murder, in the 1st degree!!
Millard looked back, he spun in his chair
Looked at Linda, with a stare and a glare.

Many of us would have been tempted for sure,
to flip him the bird, or say things unpure.
But instead, Linda Babcock, gave him a smile...
strength that has carried them all through this trial.

This is a smile that we all should remember
A very good day, was this 16th of December
Today was the day, we know who was strong..
Today was the day, right triumphed over wrong,

The system worked, now both Smich and Millard
Are back in their cells, tightly locked up and barred.
Thanks to the Babcocks, Jill Cameron, Judge Code,
Them we admire, our respect is rightfully owed.

I have one more thing, before I drop out of sight,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT!

(... see you again in March...)

I respectfully disagree.
Just some thoughts I had after the verdict. She was so bizarre in the first trial I don't know what to think. DM did not want to call her as a witness , it made me wonder why not if he thought she could give some explanation about the letter, oh well , it is over with now and maybe someday one of them DM or MS will confess about the Laura Babcock case.

Interesting to see this story picked up in the U.K. Press

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187365/Aviation-empire-heir-GUILTY-murdering-lover.html

Feel free to add your POV in the story comments section of the website. It may reach Europeans in Poland.m

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting this. However, with all the facts available in Canada’s mainstream media, how the heck does the Daily Mail publish such glaring errors in their version of the news?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back