Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not true. When in school, they hand out credit cards like candy. When I attended Uni, they gave me a $3000 credit card just for filling out a survey.

Also, when in school I traveled to Cuba, Scotland, Ireland, NYC, and I was broke pretty much throughout school. It really isn't hard to bunch together a couple of grand to travel. I would say she has a lavish lifestyle if she had a new car, hair and nails done every week, shopping etc. The lifestyle she portrays isn't a rich one at all.

$3,000 in credit wouldn't pay for the lifestyle as documented on Instagram. Nor the $30,000 in med school tuition.

Again, arithmetic,

I wish I could find it, but I am sure I read somewhere that Crown Counsel Cameron referenced cancelling CN's ticket they had purchased when they decided her appearance was not going to be helpful/she would not be truthful. That's the most likely scenario imo, that it was cancelled immediately upon that decision. I'm most certain they wouldn't let her redeem a taxpayer paid ticket just cause it was already booked. Her return to Canada if she's actually here would've been funded privately somehow.

ETA: link where cancellation of ticket is referenced.
https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...ck-s-trial-never-heard-of-tim-bosma-s-murder/

This is interesting...

http://data.torontopolice.on.ca/dat...a352_0?geometry=-79.659,43.621,-79.495,43.643

Navigate to Etobicoke... click on the Blue Dot at Maplegate. You will find not one, but 2 homicides listed for Nov 28 2012
One is listed as "Other", the 2nd is listed as "Shooting:
Is it possible that both Laura's murder and Wayne's murder are improperly recorded as Nov 28 2012?
I'm not aware of another homicide at Maplegate...

Excerpted from the above linked website...

attachment.php

Attachments

• TPS.jpg
    TPS.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 249
This is interesting...

http://data.torontopolice.on.ca/dat...a352_0?geometry=-79.659,43.621,-79.495,43.643

Navigate to Etobicoke... click on the Blue Dot at Maplegate. You will find not one, but 2 homicides listed for Nov 28 2012
One is listed as "Other", the 2nd is listed as "Shooting:
Is it possible that both Laura's murder and Wayne's murder are improperly recorded as Nov 28 2012?
I'm not aware of another homicide at Maplegate...

Excerpted from the above linked website...

attachment.php

An incredible find. This is fascinating and very odd. Even the event IDs are distinct, 5 digits apart. I am wondering, re the event IDs, if perhaps for 22 Division there were 5 murders within their division from the date that Laura was murdered until WM was murdered?

Perhaps you are correct in that Laura’s murder has been entered incorrectly as far as the date of death is concerned.

I hope that someone in the know will be able to explain this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$3,000 in credit wouldn't pay for the lifestyle as documented on Instagram. Nor the $30,000 in med school tuition.

Again, arithmetic,

Not even close to what I said. You said college kids can't get credit, when in fact they hand out $3000 ccs like candy. Anyone with good credit at that time could easily get more, and I wasn't saying she used credit to pay for her life anyways.

A lot of people take loans for school, I know all my friends did. Many of them in the $30-$50k range and they are paying them back now. There are countless possibilities for someone in school to be able to travel. I still think her lifestyle is easily within reach for students.

Not even close to what I said. You said college kids can't get credit, when in fact they hand out $3000 ccs like candy. Anyone with good credit at that time could easily get more, and I wasn't saying she used credit to pay for her life anyways.

A lot of people take loans for school, I know all my friends did. Many of them in the $30-$50k range and they are paying them back now. There are countless possibilities for someone in school to be able to travel. I still think her lifestyle is easily within reach for students.
I have seen 50k taken out in loans at the low interest rate. My kids traveled all over while in school. They found ways.

An incredible find. This is fascinating and very odd. Even the event IDs are distinct, 5 digits apart. I am wondering, re the event IDs, if perhaps for 22 Division there were 5 murders within their division from the date that Laura was murdered until WM was murdered?

Perhaps you are correct in that Laura’s murder has been entered incorrectly as far as the date of death is concerned.

I hope that someone in the know will be able to explain this.

It is very strange. As you noted, 5 digit gap. I am wondering if there was another death around that time, that was deemed natural, but later was deemed a homicide? Obviously, DM was not charged with a 4th murder, but that could simply be due to a lack of evidence that would lead to a conviction. When / how did WM's gf / fiancée die?

It is very strange. As you noted, 5 digit gap. I am wondering if there was another death around that time, that was deemed natural, but later was deemed a homicide? Obviously, DM was not charged with a 4th murder, but that could simply be due to a lack of evidence that would lead to a conviction. When / how did WM's gf / fiancée die?

As per this article, WM’s girlfriend, Elizabeth Glass, passed away in 2009.

IIRC, when WM died, he did have another girlfriend (I think they were engaged) but I don’t know her name. I could be mistaken about this, though. Mind’s not what it used to be. [emoji4]

http://nationalpost.com/news/millar...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

I really suspect that your initial thought is probably correct, that someone has made a mistake and put the incorrect date of death for Laura. I wonder who we could call to point out that there is a possibility of an error in those records? Serious records to have such a mistake.

And there are more mistakes in those records as well!

All MSM (read in the article above) report WM’s death as November 29, 2012, however both of those records state the deaths as November 28.

Very strange.

I think the 2 items in the registry are the last numbers for the year 2012? (559 and 560?) They would have been added much after the fact, since they didn't know the 2 were homicides until ... wasn't it something like April 2014? They would have gone back in to add those 2, after the fact. The Crown's position was that LB was murdered at Maple Gate, and we know that WM died at Maple Gate, both in 2012, and those are the only entries for that address. Someone has just plugged in the wrong date on LB's death.
The date of WM's death is interesting.. if it has been always reported as being November 29th, but in that document it says November 28th, I wonder if police were called on the 29th, perhaps early in the morning, like just after midnight, but the autopsy showed that WM had died the day before? Or maybe the 28th is also an error?

Yes, I agree, particularly since Laura Babcock's murder did not show on the map, it is reasonable to conclude that her murder was incorrectly listed in the TPS database as Nov 28 2012.

Yes, I agree, particularly since Laura Babcock's murder did not show on the map, it is reasonable to conclude that her murder was incorrectly listed in the TPS database as Nov 28 2012.

Hi Just4TB.

Just wanted to let you know that I emailed 22 Division today to explain all that you discovered, and asked that the records be checked for any errors and corrected if need be. Much too serious an issue to have incorrect info stored in a police database.

Great that you discovered this. Will update you if I ever hear anything back, but I doubt I will. Can only hope someone will check into it and make the necessary corrections.

Surely to goodness if these records AREN’T erroneous, someone is keeping a second homicide at the same address on the date of WM’s alleged murder a huge secret. [emoji6]

CHCH is reporting that DM will make an appearance in court today. (Do we have a thread for the upcoming trial?)

Edit:
Toronto
361 University Av
Jan 05, 2018

Daily Court List Search Result (Superior Court of Justice)
Criminal

Party Name / Case Number / Short Title of Proceedings / Time / Room / Appearance/Event Type
MILLARD, DELLEN / CR-16-50000176-0000 / R. v MILLARD / 09:30 AM / COURTROOM 4-7 / TO BE SPOKEN TO

http://www.ontariocourtdates.ca

Is there any other information about today's court appearance? I can't seem to find anything.

Hi Just4TB.

Just wanted to let you know that I emailed 22 Division today to explain all that you discovered, and asked that the records be checked for any errors and corrected if need be. Much too serious an issue to have incorrect info stored in a police database.

Great that you discovered this. Will update you if I ever hear anything back, but I doubt I will. Can only hope someone will check into it and make the necessary corrections.

Surely to goodness if these records AREN’T erroneous, someone is keeping a second homicide at the same address on the date of WM’s alleged murder a huge secret. [emoji6]

Hi Just4TB.

I received an email from 22 Division this morning:

“Good Morning,

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention.

The issue will be corrected today.”

It was great that you discovered that error. Will have to look later today or over the weekend to see if it has been updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back