LE at Anthony Home on Jan. 16th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it fascinating that Cindy can trash LE at every turn and complain about their unfairness, yet she never hesitates to call them herself. I think it's time LE treated Cindy with the same respect she has shown towards them. Like maybe, ignore her.

No, obviously from a legal standpoint they can't do that and I do know what you mean but, nobody in this case, outside the defense team, should let the A's pull them down to their level. :cow:

Thanks

I figured doc meant documents, but wasn't sure what dump meant....LOL.

Is it common for so much info to be released? I always thought big cases had a gag order etc.

The defense had petitioned the court for a gag order but it has been refused. The gag order was requested by the defense when things got really bad for them. IIRC, it was after the PI tape showed up.

Also, Florida has something called the "Sunshine Law" that requires a lot of the evidence in legal cases to be made public.

No, obviously from a legal standpoint they can't do that and I do know what you mean but, nobody in this case, outside the defense team, should let the A's pull them down to their level. :cow:

The defense had petitioned the court for a gag order but it has been refused. The gag order was requested by the defense when things got really bad for them. IIRC, it was after the PI tape showed up.

Also, Florida has something called the "Sunshine Law" that requires a lot of the evidence in legal cases to be made public.

I am almost positive that it was the Prosecution that wanted the gag order.
It was because they mainly wanted to muzzle Cindy!
Here's the link, it was the State's request
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/26/caylee.anthony.gag.order/index.html
ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- A judge denied prosecutors' request for a gag order in the case of Casey Anthony, the Florida woman charged with killing her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Have we heard, seen, or witnessed LA around the home this weekend? I mean I assume he's been there all weekend but on Greta the only vehicle in the driveway was BC's van. That doesn't mean LA's mustang wasn't on the street. I'm just curious if he's been around and has anyone actually "seen" him.

When Lee moved from his rental house a few weeks ago, the media said he had moved back in with his parents, or maybe that was not accurate?

I am almost positive that it was the Prosecution that wanted the gag order.
It was because they mainly wanted to muzzle Cindy!
Here's the link, it was the State's request
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/26/caylee.anthony.gag.order/index.html
ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- A judge denied prosecutors' request for a gag order in the case of Casey Anthony, the Florida woman charged with killing her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

I sit at my computer corrected. :Banane37:

Thanks for clarifying that. :thumb:

I sit at my computer corrected. :Banane37:

Thanks for clarifying that. :thumb:

You are most welcome.
To be honest, when I first heard of the request for the gag order
I immediately assumed it was from Baez, but the State had a different idea.
:)

You are most welcome.
To be honest, when I first heard of the request for the gag order
I immediately assumed it was from Baez, but the State had a different idea.
:)

Well, I'm sure it's not the first or last time someone would like to force Jose to shut up, legally.

Even illegally for that matter. :eek:

I DVR'd Greta's program, and paused it, then went frame by frame. CA/GA were not leaving their house in the clip. They were leaving some sort of public building, and DC was holding onto CA's arm as she carried the bear, with GA bringing up the rear. On the window of this building, was some sort of flyer, perhaps a missing person, or wanted poster, but it definitely wasn't CA's home. Now Greta, I believe did question CA outside her home, but that wasn't on camera.

What date were they filmed outside the building? Could it have been the hospital?

Huh? Do you have a link? This is the first I've heard about this: eek:.

I read it on another thread on this forum. I believe it was taken from the NE. I will try to find it and add a link here.

ETA: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78035&page=5

Post #101

"She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake."

What date were they filmed outside the building? Could it have been the hospital?

IIRC there is footage from a few weeks ago, the last time CA & GA went to the church where the vigils were held.....that footage showed CA coming out of both her house and the church, holding a brown teddy bear. I beleive this is the footage shown on GVS.

I could be wrong but I believe this pic is from right after Caylee was found and they went to their church. They were filmed walking outside of the building and CA was holding the teddy bear.:)

Jinx...LOL

Greta got around this question. OK, BC said it had nothing to do with the investigation, but didn't say anything about the collateral issue. :waitasec:

Def: COLLATERAL ISSUE - Where a criminal convict pleads any matter allowed by law in bar of execution; as pregnancy, a pardon, and the like. http://www.lectlaw.com/def/c247.htm

my bold.

Am I understanding that a convict can plead pregnancy to prevent execution?

Has it been determined yet if Casey intends to use this?

the weight gain.....OMG

I keep thinking of all the pressure the A's have been through lately (and honestly not all of it is their fault.) And of the grief, the public tenseness, the anger and frustration, and everything else that they are going through + the thought that there may be more family arrests.

I am wondering if one of the A's might have been threatening suicide or attempted suicide and that might be why LE showed up and why it was a bad time. In this weekends interviews, CA was on- was GA or LA shown? If they were called for a threat/attempted suicide they don't always log it.

Another possibility and I think this one is less likely, LE got called for domestic issues when CA and GA split up before. Could GA and CA have been splitting up on Fri? It isn't uncommon, after a death of a young child very frequently couples will split up at least for a while. The grief + any other family tensions are sometimes magnified. But if it was for this, I think it would show up on the log because the others did. Has anyone checked the log lately?

Where is Lee? I too believe there is something in his DNA that he is hiding. Caylee's supposedly deceased father, Jesus Ortiz, has a blog that his family is updating. On that blog, the family said that they never heard of Caylee from their son,and never heard of him dating or being friends with Casey. They don't believe Caylee is his child. Could there be incest involved in the Anthony family? That could explain Lee's secrecy and low profile, and the strained relationship of each family member. That would also explain what Casey has to hold over her family's head. At one time, George stated on the video that Caylee had Casey's genes, and she had Lee's genes too (explaining why she was so beautiful), then he seemed to catch himself, and covered by adding that she also had his and Cindy's blood too. The Ortiz family also stated on the blog that the Fla. Highway Patrol were going to go back and see if their son's accident report could find any DNA evidence, and that LE was considering getting DNA for Mr Ortiz. Has anyone else thought of that, or am I way off base?

I too believe that there is something going on within this family. When KC said "oh don't worry I haven't said anything" I think that she was referring to something deep within this family and it may have something to do with Lee being the father of Caylee. Wasn't there something about the hair that was found in the trunk having the genes (or something) relating only to the family? I don't know if I am explaining this right.

Where is Lee? I too believe there is something in his DNA that he is hiding. Caylee's supposedly deceased father, Jesus Ortiz, has a blog that his family is updating. On that blog, the family said that they never heard of Caylee from their son,and never heard of him dating or being friends with Casey. They don't believe Caylee is his child. Could there be incest involved in the Anthony family? That could explain Lee's secrecy and low profile, and the strained relationship of each family member. That would also explain what Casey has to hold over her family's head. At one time, George stated on the video that Caylee had Casey's genes, and she had Lee's genes too (explaining why she was so beautiful), then he seemed to catch himself, and covered by adding that she also had his and Cindy's blood too. The Ortiz family also stated on the blog that the Fla. Highway Patrol were going to go back and see if their son's accident report could find any DNA evidence, and that LE was considering getting DNA for Mr Ortiz. Has anyone else thought of that, or am I way off base?

Welcome Nonni! Do you have a link to the blog? TIA

my bold.

the weight gain.....OMG

she would not be pregnant forever. They would take the baby even if she got life or any other lenght of time. She will not be a parent to any other living being.

my bold.

the weight gain.....OMG

I think that's just 'cause KC's been snackin and sitting around. Soon even the guards won't be interested anymore. :sick:

I don't think so, Cindy has been walking around with a teddy bear for weeks now. There was a picture of her going either in or out of a church with the teddy. I don't think there would be any way for a funeral to take place without the media knowing about it.
When any final plans are made they say their website will reflect that.

Please tell me how to get to their website, Thanks!

Welcome!!

Just a friendly reminder...no full names. That person has had enough said/written about him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back