LE at Anthony Home on Jan. 16th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't there a way to pull up a police report online to see why LE was at the As on the 16th? I didn't ask before because I thought it might take a few days for it to be posted.

Isn't there a way to pull up a police report online to see why LE was at the As on the 16th? I didn't ask before because I thought it might take a few days for it to be posted.

Hopefully NG will have something about it!

I'm inclined to believe that there won't be any obstruction charges until AFTER KC's trial. I don't think that LE would want to take any chances that these charges could confuse or muddy anything in KC's murder trial...They have time and can wait.

MOO

As distraught as CA has been since Caylee's remains were found, I just don't understand how she can be ok with her remains sitting in a cardboard box!!!

After a while, isn't that just as bad if not worse than her sitting in a bag in the ditch? They couldn't control that but they can control the disrespect this little girl's corpse is receiving. I feel so bad for her! (Caylee, not CA)

I'm wondering again now if this has to do with today's document dump and the fact there may be something of embarassment to the As in the stuff we are about to get.

ETA....or maybe not....would LE drive over to discuss that with them or would they just tell BC over the phone and have him tell the As?

Did I miss this? Is there a confirmed document dump happening today?

Do we know anything yet???

Curiouser and Curiouser

Did I miss this? Is there a confirmed document dump happening today?

According to CNN....apparently the defence are getting documents today and hopefully we will have them tomorrow!

We should be getting the list of items seized from the A's house under the search warrants.

According to CNN....apparently the defence are getting documents today and hopefully we will have them tomorrow!

We should be getting the list of items seized from the A's house under the search warrants.

This is what I have been waiting for....the list from the warrant post remains discovery. Should give us something to go on as far as what they could have found at the dump site to match up with what that they could have siezed.

Oooh! Thanks for filling me in. I better get ahead on my homework tonight so I'll have time tomorrow!

I think he is representing the PI's too.

Actually, on Greta last Friday, BC said he was only representing the Anthony's, even tho before that he had said he also represented DC. Of course, even before that, BC told Kathy B. that DC "didn't need a lawyer". :rolleyes:

So many players...so many stories! :crazy:

Actually, on Greta last Friday, BC said he was only representing the Anthony's, even tho before that he had said he also represented DC. Of course, even before that, BC told Kathy B. that DC "didn't need a lawyer". :rolleyes:

So many players...so many stories! :crazy:

:waitasec: I to thought BC only represented the Anthony's. Now, can he also represent DC? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest as well? This case is soooo twisted, when you think you have a little bit figured out, they throw more out there to make your head spin...It's like the exorsist...as NG would say...WHOOOAAAAA

Still have not heard why LE was at the Anthonys house
I thought NancyGrace last night might have said
something about it as anyone else heard anything.

could LE have been there for the report of jb possibly taking entertainment deals???

I just had a thought! With NO funeral on the horizon, here is what I am thinking!

KC gave JB Power of Attorney over Caylee's remains. JB STILL has custody of them. Do you think he is holding her remains "hostage"? Perhaps KC has to give him permission to release them to her parents. Maybe she is holding out. Remember, she is a "Spiteful Biotche"!

Maybe this is why LE was visiting.....

Maybe it had to do with the phone call to the SA's Office about JB's alleged connection to the "entertainment" issue since it came out yesterday. Perhaps they are investigating it and needed a statement from the A fam concerning monies paid/deals made/offers.

I just had a thought! With NO funeral on the horizon, here is what I am thinking!

KC gave JB Power of Attorney over Caylee's remains. JB STILL has custody of them. Do you think he is holding her remains "hostage"? Perhaps KC has to give him permission to release them to her parents. Maybe she is holding out. Remember, she is a "Spiteful Biotche"!

Maybe this is why LE was visiting.....

He also has "entertainment" rights over the remains. This means he can sell her memorial service to the highest bidder. Would this be considered "lesser included" rights? He's already cashing in on her images. I can't imagine he'd allow such a huge opportunity to pass him by. Maybe with the help of GR, he can have the ceremony held in Al Capone's vault.

He also has "entertainment" rights over the remains. This means he can sell her memorial service to the highest bidder. Would this be considered "lesser included" rights? He's already cashing in on her images. I can't imagine he'd allow such a huge opportunity to pass him by. Maybe with the help of GR, he can have the ceremony held in Al Capone's vault.

wasn't there a rumor of some sort implying that the funeral was being shopped around???????

:spit:

You owe me a new computer screen!!! :slap:

I am leaning toward someone making threats toward the A's. Especially in light of the sale of Caylee t-shirts on their website.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back