LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord woman/man! You are good! Now I'll know where to look for the kids' pot and playboys when they hit the teen years!:floorlaugh: Seriously, in my long career as a sneak in my teen years, this NEVER occured to me:waitasec:

When I was a teenager ( I was not a good girl, we shall leave it at that), I had a place in my closet, my closet was carpeted, and I pulled up the carpet and pulled up one of the floor boards just perfect and was able to hide things in there under the floor, put the floor board back down, the carpet back down and no one ever knew. I remember when I moved out of the house my sister did the same thing when she got my old room. (I let her know where the hiding place was). No one ever knew about it. Just saying, there are plenty of ways to hide things that no one will ever find. :innocent:

I will be physically ill if the parents have been selling pictures and videos of Lisa, is this confirmed somewhere? Who the heck benefits financially from their MISSING child?!?!?!

And the answer to this question - A certain Anthony family in Florida.

Dr. Drew went on to say that he had spoken with a member of Bradley's family this week and was told that “Lisa's family has a long history – multiple generations of severe abuse, abandonment, neglect, and alcoholism and drug addiction.”

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

Sounds to me like he may have talked with her husband Sean.

Dont know how to word this. Could the cell phone within the 1st days ping at the house, but be at the house next door? I dont know if they got a ping on the location of the phones and if pings are the exact location or just an area where they are. If it is a general location could they be next door?

If DB had those cell phones and disposed of them at the last minute, I know myself, I would have taken them and whipped them as far as I could into the woods and made sure they were turned off first. Being exposed to the elements outside, they would be dead anyway. Also, do we know if the phones were plastic because a lot of cell phones arent even metal, they are plastic and I never heard of a metal detector being able to pick up a battery, its not the same type of metal. I can remember years ago, my ex wanted a metal detector and there were certain types of metal it would just pass over.

I can't find the exact quote now on the something new, and nothing linked in the media thread. After all the excitement and thinking about it, maybe LE just meant LE is looking for something new LE did not have before?

But by waiting two weeks to REALLY search the house, I think LE shot themselves in the foot for a future conviction. With not sealing the home, they have left the door open for a defense team and reasonable doubt about evidence seized from the home.

They did a thorough job on forensics the first day - there were photos that indicated that, such as the baby's window being covered. This was a different kind of search.

The reasonable doubt will come by way of other means, IMO. It's imperative those phones are found.

This sounds too much like Haleigh Cummings, the sleeping in the bed with one of the kids, one of the kids heard a noise, yadda yadda yadda. I would love to see those xrays and find those phones. Actually, with the phone records, do you really need the physical phones?? WTH is up with them??

I'm surprised the neighbor is staying way out of the lime light. I have never seen her interviewed, anyone else???
Maybe she gave police some good info and they are keeping it sealed tight for a reason....I agree she has to know a lot about what happened that night.
Especially was the baby there and what time she actually left to go home that night...I hope the parents didn't pass the cell phones off to her to get rid of them..............

Also to back up DB's new story about drinking wine and being drunk, did this really happen.
There should have been wine glasses and the box of wine their for evidence if they were drinking that night...if the neighbor denies they were drinking, another lie for DB....

You would think that the media would be staked out in front of her house trying to get an interview from her...she supposedly is the last person to see DB before LI came home and the story began to break....

I don't think DI would have come forward with the drinking wine story if it wasn't true. LOL! She has faced quite a bit of scrutiny about that and well deserved given she had the children in her care. They carried quite a bit of evidence from this neighbors house. Who's to say she didn't take the wine home with her, maybe she drinks more than DI. I think this neighbor has more than just a story about their wine escapade.

This sounds too much like Haleigh Cummings, the sleeping in the bed with one of the kids, one of the kids heard a noise, yadda yadda yadda. I would love to see those xrays and find those phones. Actually, with the phone records, do you really need the physical phones?? WTH is up with them??
LE really needs to find those phones. The physical location of those phones is what is so important. If LE finds them on the property or somewhere that the parents have been - well, that blows the kidnap story (complete with stolen phones) right outta the water and with that, LE can now focus on the parents. Without those phones LE can't really put suspicion on the parents - no real proof they are spinning a yarn KWIM?

When I was a teenager ( I was not a good girl, we shall leave it at that), I had a place in my closet, my closet was carpeted, and I pulled up the carpet and pulled up one of the floor boards just perfect and was able to hide things in there under the floor, put the floor board back down, the carpet back down and no one ever knew. I remember when I moved out of the house my sister did the same thing when she got my old room. (I let her know where the hiding place was). No one ever knew about it. Just saying, there are plenty of ways to hide things that no one will ever find. :innocent:

LE is trained to find those things. We really don't know what all they've found thus far, but hopefully will find out soon.

Thank you SyraKelly, I was thinking the same thing, But the Grand Jury had asked for the UN_EDITED version of all the footage.

So the ones on line may not show what they were looking for...

I think they simply wanted all the footage so that any and all inconsistencies, etc. in their story could be exposed to the jury. Quite a bit of editing goes on with these interviews so there could be other important info on what wasn't shown.

MOO.

I'm surprised the neighbor is staying way out of the lime light. I have never seen her interviewed, anyone else???
Maybe she gave police some good info and they are keeping it sealed tight for a reason....I agree she has to know a lot about what happened that night.
Especially was the baby there and what time she actually left to go home that night...I hope the parents didn't pass the cell phones off to her to get rid of them..............

Also to back up DB's new story about drinking wine and being drunk, did this really happen.
There should have been wine glasses and the box of wine their for evidence if they were drinking that night...if the neighbor denies they were drinking, another lie for DB....

You would think that the media would be staked out in front of her house trying to get an interview from her...she supposedly is the last person to see DB before LI came home and the story began to break....

She is critical to this investigation. It's incredible how little has been said about her.

"A local man who trains police dogs for law enforcement around the country says the incredible ability of dogs to sniff out clues---may unlock the mysteries of the Lisa Irwin case. Matt Skogen of Ironheart Training in Shawnee adds that he understands why the FBI wants all cameras kept away from their dogs. KMBC's Martin Augustine will explain why. Watch for his report at 9 p.m. on KCWE and on KMBC 9 News at 10 p.m."

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

I don't know if this aired last night, or if it is for tonight.

yeah..your probably right!!

Is it possible that the neighbor told LE that she noticed something new in the house (new rug, new piece of furniture, new paint, etc.) that night, that wasn't there the last time she was over? That's why they subpoenad the raw video, to corroborate what the neighbor said, and based on this information they were able to get a search warrant for the house?

Just thinking out loud. I initially thought maybe the neighbor was involved, but now I think that DB's recent media interviews contradict what the neighbor told LE, hence the new flurry of activity focusing more than ever on the parents (search of the neighbor's home, collection of evidence from the neighbor's house, search warrant for Irwin home, etc.)

For example, I don't think DB and the neighbor drank that night because I believe DB was buying the wine for her brother (separate transactions, handed him receipt and change, he avoided any physical contact with the wine, etc. - do we know how old he is?)

LE is trained to find those things. We really don't know what all they've found thus far, but hopefully will find out soon.

Oh I know LE is trained to find these things, but being a person hiding things you might think you have a great hiding spot. I thought I did and I did but then again, I never got in trouble with the police either and being young I might have thought they wouldnt find anything, but I certainly was never naive like DB is. Never.. I am hoping she hid something like this and they found it.

But to all you parents out there with younger kids, beware of the closet with the carpet in it....

Is it possible that the neighbor told LE that she noticed something new in the house (new rug, new piece of furniture, new paint, etc.) that night, that wasn't there the last time she was over? That's why they subpoenad the raw video, to corroborate what the neighbor said, and based on this information they were able to get a search warrant for the house?

Just thinking out loud. I initially thought maybe the neighbor was involved, but now I think that DB's recent media interviews contradict what the neighbor told LE, hence the new flurry of activity focusing more than ever on the parents.

For example, I don't think DB and the neighbor drank that night because I believe DB was buying the wine for her brother (separate transactions, handed him receipt and change, he avoided any physical contact with the wine, etc. - do we know how old he is?)

Maybe the media caught something different and alerted the police?

I don't think DI would have come forward with the drinking wine story if it wasn't true. LOL! She has faced quite a bit of scrutiny about that and well deserved given she had the children in her care. They carried quite a bit of evidence from this neighbors house. Who's to say she didn't take the wine home with her, maybe she drinks more than DI. I think this neighbor has more than just a story about their wine escapade.

I disagree. She was seen on film buying wine, and was already working with a defense attorney when these videos came out. I think she/they made up the drinking story because being a drunk caretaker is better than being perceived by the public as a baby killer. And being drunk would explain away so many things to lend support to her kidnapping story - why she slept through it, why her memory is fuzzy and her story is inconsistent, why she can't be sure when she last saw the baby, etc. It also makes people wonder - if she was intoxicated, could she have pulled off a cover up? And lastly, it makes her look like she's being honest at all costs, just to find her baby (Joe Taco basically said this immediately after her interviews aired). I think the story about being drunk is a lie.

I get the interest in the neighbor possibly being involved but at the same time, why would the neighbor cover for Deborah if something happened to Lisa in that house? Accidental or otherwise, you know?

I can see a spouse covering, maybe a family member covering, but why would a neighbor cover? The responsibility for Lisa's health and safety lies with her parents, not some neighbor.

I really have only one idea why a neighbor would cover for someone but I don't have a single thing to back it up so for now I'm keeping my big mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove